Taxi- Invata-ma sa iubesc ( already translated)

Thread: Taxi- Invata-ma sa iubesc ( already translated)

Tags: None

FlyAwaySmiling said:

Default Taxi- Invata-ma sa iubesc ( already translated)

I've been very bored and Lacrima gave me a brilliant idea: "Why not translate some beautiful music?". Actually, I got tired of translating songs I don't really enjoy...So here it is:

Nici nu stiu ce-as vrea sa faci/I don't even know what I would like you to do
    Sa ma iubesti sau sa te prefaci/To love me or to pretend
    S-ar putea sa regreti ca m-ai intalnit/You may regret that you met me
    E-atat de greu sa fiu iubit/It's so hard to be loved!
    Nu mai simt nimic, nu mai vreau nimic/I can't feel anything, I don't want anything anymore
    Nu mai stiu sa mangai nici macar un plic/I don't know to caress even one bit
    Nu, nu sunt asa/No, I'm not like that
    Pur si simplu asa e viata mea/It's just my life
    Vad ca inca n-ai plecat, vad ca inca mai esti/I see that you haven't left yet, I see that you're still here
    Asa ca daca te-ai hotarat sa stai si sa ma iubesti/So if you decided to stay and love me

Refren:

Invata-ma sa iubesc/Teach me how to love
    Ajuta-ma sa traiesc/Help me live
    Invata-ma, stiu ca-i greu/Teach me, I know it's hard,
    Dar ajuta-ma sa fiu eu/But help me be myself
    Invata-ma sa nu plang/Teach me not to cry
    Ajuta-ma sa pot in brate sa te strang/Help me so I can hold you in my arms
    Invata-ma sa rad, dar inainte invata-ma sa plang/Teach me how to laugh, but first teach me how to cry

N-am mai zburat de atata timp in vise/I haven't flown since such a long time in my dreams
    N-am mai umblat printre nori/I haven't walked among the clouds since long
    N-am cantat de-atata timp in vise/I haven't sang since such a long time in my dreams
    N-am mai visat in culori/I haven't dreamed in colors
    Nu, visele mele nu mai au chip, nu mai au glas/My dreams no longer have a face, no longer have a voice
    Si sunt singurul lucru care mi-a ramas/And they're the only thing I still have got.

Si-as mai vrea sa te rog sa nu uitam/And please, I'd like us not to forget

Dragostea e simpla, dar noi cand ne iubim o complīcam/Love is simple, but when we are in love, we complicate it

I'd liek to thanks the wonderfull tigress_tim because she took her time and corrected this song I butchered at first ...If you find this translation helpful, please thank her, not me !
    Last edited by FlyAwaySmiling; 02-01-2010 at 02:36 AM.
    "Life is not about the numbers of breaths you take, but more about the moments which take your breath away"...

tigress_tim said:

I really didn't want to " butt in" as you might misunderstand my gesture , but I feel it's necessary cause you have too many mistakes, and it's good to learn from your mistakes, that is why i want to help you. So please don't take it as an offense , okay?

Nici nu stiu ce-as vrea sa faci - I don't even know what I would like you to do

Nu mai simt nimic, nu mai vreau nimic/I can't feel anything, I don't want anything anymore

Vad ca inca n-ai plecat, vad ca inca mai esti/I see that you haven't left yet, I see that you're still here

Invata-ma sa nu plang/Teach me not to cry
    Ajuta-ma sa pot in brate sa te strang/Help me to be able to hold you in my arms

( you misunderstood the context here, it's not about " never did" none of the things here, but 'haven't done them" since a long time )
    so you need to translate as followed :
    N-am mai zburat de atata timp in vise/I haven't flown since such a long time in my dreams
    N-am mai umblat printre nori/I haven't walked among the clouds since long
    N-am cantat de-atata timp in vise/I haven't sang since such a long time in my dreams
    N-am mai visat in culori/I haven't dreamed in colors

Dragostea e simpla, dar noi cand ne iubim o complīcam/Love is simple, but when we are in love, we complicate it
    " Don't take life too seriously, no one gets out alive. "

FlyAwaySmiling said:

Thanks tigress...It was a bit late when I posted and I agree that my grammar needs improvement ...Thanks again for taking your time to correct me, I'll post it again corerected
    "Life is not about the numbers of breaths you take, but more about the moments which take your breath away"...

tigress_tim said:

U'r welcome dear! That's why we are all here to help each other, not only the foreigners but also among us I expect the same from you when needed!
    " Don't take life too seriously, no one gets out alive. "

5. Lacrima said:

hahahah!!! I want author's rights for the idea FlyAwaySmiling!!!! Expecting your check later on TODAY!!! :P

FlyAwaySmiling said:

LOL ) I'm a professional idea stealer, come and catch me if you can