Nass El Ghiwane - Fin Ghadi Biya Khoya

Thread: Nass El Ghiwane - Fin Ghadi Biya Khoya

Tags: None
  1. AirFrance said:

Default Nass El Ghiwane - Fin Ghadi Biya Khoya

Hello everyone, I've been searching for the lyrics to Nass El Ghiwane - Fin Ghadi Biya Khoya..but the lyrics I found jumps straight to the chorus like this:

FINE GHADI BIYA KHOUYA FINE GHADI BIYA
    DAKA TABAA DEKA CHKOUNE YHED LBASSE
    LA TLOUMOUNA F LGHERBA YA HAD NASSE
    LA TLOUMOUNA F LGHERBA WLIAATE LGHERBA
    LA TKEDBOU AALA ROUMIYA MAHI NECHBA

And what's confusing to me is that the song doesn't start off with"fine ghadi biya khoya"...he starts singing something that sounds like "yamen who" and later "yamen who frrosh al.. " (of course this might be incorrect because I'm not Moroccan lol) I would like someone to post the full lyrics to Fin Ghadi Biya Khoya with the beginning included also! I love this song! Shokran!

Daydream said:

there was a link with tons of lyrics for them thanks to sousou in here, I couldn't find that title but maybe it's under a different name? anyways you're welcome to check: http://www.greatsong.net/NASS-EL-GHIWANE,999947263.html
    Ya reitni 2amle b sha3rak, kel lama ashta2lak atsa7sel w ashoufak ♥

3. casa_love said:

the title of the song is correct "fin ghadi biya khoya" and it's already translated but without the beginning dont worry i will listen to the song and write the lyrics for you but i cant make the translation to english sorry

4. AirFrance said:

Thank you so much Daydream for your reply and casa love for your help! I'm looking forward for you to write down the beginning for me! I really want the lyrics to it, it's ok if you can't make the translation cause I want to learn this song! shokran bazzaf!