Solved: Identification of song needed (sample provided) !!!

Thread: Solved: Identification of song needed (sample provided) !!!

Tags: None
  1. inmymemory said:

Default Solved: Identification of song needed (sample provided) !!!

It has female vocals, I know the lyrics but I cannot find the title!!! The lyrics go something like this:

"Take the pain and take the sorrow , I don't want to stay in this darkness I can see tomorrow , fly away .

All this time I've waited for the one who take my hand , lead me through the corner of my life that caused me so much pain , fly away .

Feel the wind that blow below us , the air will heal the pain , like a bird that fly so high , you and me will find the way , fly away .

Take the pain and take the sorrow , I don't want to stay like a bird that fly above ths sky we will find a way , fly away .

So let me fly away ..... "

And here's the sample:

http://www.muziboo.com/inmymemory/mu...own-song-title

Any help would much appreciated!!!
    Last edited by inmymemory; 02-01-2010 at 10:33 AM.

2. bigchair said:

I googled the lyrics and the only reference I find is a blog with the lyrics. It doesn't say the artist but it seems the title is Fly Away, hope it helps.

3. inmymemory said:

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by bigchair View Post
    I googled the lyrics and the only reference I find is a blog with the lyrics. It doesn't say the artist but it seems the title is Fly Away, hope it helps.
    Yes I also found that blog but no details where given. I finally found the title which is:

Tanto Project ft. Dikla - Fly Away

Thanks for replying friend

4. Violette_X said:

Why dont u upload the whole song? it would be much easier to identify, I believe.

Dapps said:

I'm guessing they didn't have the whole song to upload, otherwise I think maybe that's what they'd have done.

Anyway, not that they need it, but they got it now

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tm-9jaVtrac
    Last edited by Dapps; 02-04-2010 at 07:57 AM.

6. bigchair said:

Quote Originally Posted by inmymemory View Post
    Yes I also found that blog but no details where given. I finally found the title which is:

Tanto Project ft. Dikla - Fly Away

Thanks for replying friend
    you're welcome

7. inmymemory said:

Quote Originally Posted by Violette_X View Post
    Why dont u upload the whole song? it would be much easier to identify, I believe.
    Maybe because I dont have the whole song? Nevertheless the title has been found houreeeeeyyyyyyyyy for that!