i have no title for my song...leave some comments..

Thread: i have no title for my song...leave some comments..

Tags: None
  1. Seroga said:

Default i have no title for my song...leave some comments..

I wake up in the morning and I see my mamas eyes
    She takes a look at me like I’m still full of lies
    I understand where ur coming from
    Im ur youngest son, im sry that I tripped out and pulled the gun
    On u and dad, it made me so sad..i had to run and leave..
    im ur youngest seed and I almost made dad die and bleed
    I could not believe what I had almost done…cops showed up….all I could do was run..
    Run away as far as possible, what if dad died and I was responsible
    I couldn’t live with that kind of guilt..only time would help our relationship get rebuilt
    So I decided to forget and be on my own, living on the streets no money no phone
    But I was determined to get my own, and I did, but I did it in ways u don’t need to know
    Theres no need to explain, I wasn’t looking for money or fame, but the money came in
    I started to get corrupted from within, I guess I was following the way of the sin
    Not realizing I was on the path of destruction, my focus was only on production
    I would find a lick, sit down, conteplate, evaluate every angle that I could take
    Then I would wait day and night till the time was right.
    From dusk till dawn I would be on a mission to do wrong, listening to Brotha Lynch’s song I went from all day long
    Money wasn’t a factor I was about to blow up like Chernobyls nuclear reactor, people called me a predator, but at the time I was really a raptor, and this is the end of my 1stchapter, and now u find out what happened to me after.

For every single action, there is always a reaction
    What goes around comes back around, im just happy im not 6 feet underground
    almost 22, who in the world could have knew, the life of crime is the path I would pursue
    Now im looking at getting institutionalized, cuzz this fagit jail guard keeps on coming up with all these lies
    And I did not commit any felony, but they still give me the prosecutor who only deals with death penalty……cases…everytime I go to court my heart races
    If they were only giving me 1 year it would be ok…but doing 5 to 10..is something I think about every single day.
    Im not writing this to complain…cuzz each of us is the cause of our own pain…
    Im writing this to let people know…that if ur going thru **** in ur lives u aint alone..
    Yea that’s right…there are people out there who will never give up the fight, no matter how hard life will attack and bite
    I don’t know about you, but I know that im gonna pull thru…in my eyes life isn’t so bad…I got food, clothes, and water and im glad,
    and sure im looking at prison, buts that’s what happens when u don’t listen
    life isnt about money and banging all these hoes, lifes about respect and having friends you can call ur real bros
    and now this the end of my latest song, so whoever is reading this, keep your chin up and stay strong, and show your closest ones love, cuzz you never know what you got till its gone.
    Last edited by Seroga; 02-10-2010 at 11:25 PM. Reason: added the rest of it