red_rose said:

Quote Originally Posted by VivaPalestina View Post
    Oh la la! I have an obsession with anything that has Noor in it

tislamili
    hmm is that ur name?

VivaPalestina said:

Ah ya warde lisatek ma3rifti? yes ismi noor

Shokraaan said:

I will make translation to omar w salma .... w omar w salma itnin... If any of you girls wants a movie to be translated in particular just let me know I have a wide range variety of egyptian films haha...

my phoence recommends many so I've seen quite a few
    Last edited by Shokraaan; 05-23-2010 at 11:35 PM.
    اغمض عيني اشوف صورتك تجيني في المنام

VivaPalestina said:

Quote Originally Posted by Shokraaan View Post
    I will make translation to omar w salma .... w omar w salma itnin... If any of you girls wants a movie to be translated in particular just let me know I have a wide range variety of egyptian films haha...

Shokraan where can we watch them? Do you have a link to watch them online or have you downloaded them?

pheobe said:

Quote Originally Posted by Shokraaan View Post

i can have omar w salma 2 i have the movie but i dont have the subtitles if you do subtitles i want to take them so i can sencronise them to the movie i have i downloaded from www.torrentz.com the greatmagician one

VivaPalestina said:

Pheobe I swear I didnt understand a single word
    *shakes head* where do you watch them?

pheobe said:

downloading movies like a hoby to me i download movies documantaries books almost anythng .. movies are put on the net in different formats ya3ni if she translate and synchronous it to the format she has and make them one piece it will be useless to me coz it means i have to download whole movie again otherwise if i can have the only subtitle file i can synchronous it to the movie format i have .. i download movies from www.torrentz.com go there search for arabic movies there is a person sharing arabic movies for 6 months or so he/she started to do it lately be4 it was imposible to download arabic movies ..and the quality of view in his sharing almost perfect like u watch it in cinema ..for exaple the movie i downloded yesterday was screen shot they shot it in cinema while they were watching it and lots of cuts in the movie low quality of view i mean .and coz i want to watch high q. i m asking if she can synchronous thesubtitles for this format .. by the way i dunno anywhere except youtube to watch arabic movies online ..there were a site it needed to sign up i signed up but no feed back came till now it is almost 2months so i gave up ..

VivaPalestina said:

Too much IT terminology :eek

Haha so I can download them from that site?

pheobe said:

let it be sister i m half electrical and electronics engineer actually that site shows you the way do u have bitcomet programme?it will be easier .search and try to use the ''torrentreactor.com'' in the options that the site will offer it is trustable if not btmon is ok too but have to warn you about 6ayeb commercials :|

pheobe said:

http://www.torrentreactor.net/torren...-GreatMagician girls in this link the romantic movie enta omry is available in french and english subtitles

Youssef and his wife are leading a tranquil and happy life in Hurghada with their young son when tragedy strikes. Youssef is diagnosed with cancer. He decides not to tell his wife and to spare her the pain of watching him suffer and die, tells her he is taking a trip out of Egypt. Dealing with his pain in suffering and solitude, he meets a young girl who is suffering from the same disease. She has decided she will triumph over the disease and instills the strength in Youssef to do the same. In their joint struggle they also fall in love. Youssef's wife has been searching for him and finds out about the love affair. The three lives are tangled in an emotional dilemma, who has what right to life love and happiness. It will take a miracle to unravel the problems. Written by Ahmed Rahmy

this is the movie review :|

VivaPalestina said:

Walek pheobe speak english!

pheobe said:

ya Vivapalestina do u have unlimitted dsl connection ?

VivaPalestina said:

Haha

Yes I do! Monthly contract, and my laptops wireless but I have crap connection in my bedroom

pheobe said:

http://download.cnet.com/BitComet/30...=dl&tag=button first from this link download and set up bit comet programme

http://www.torrentz.com/search?q=arabic+movies from there chosse the movie u want and click on it

for example u chosed 1000 mabrook http://www.torrentz.com/d4e3e19efe98...35d8cff1f248b7 and there is no ''torrentreactor.com''in the options in this link

the second safest i know is btmon .but there are lots of bad commercials in this site i have to warn you that is why if i dont have to i never use this
    anyway when we click on btmon this window will open

http://www.btmon.com/Other/Other/100...n.torrent.html
    u ll see file name in green as a link right click on it and choose save target as and download that little file to ur computer

when the file is in ur computer click on it and bitcomet will activate itself and start downloadin

other option is better lets say u choose teer enta movie to download when u click on it this page will appear http://www.torrentz.com/9d84e6a8ce85...6db89978f9aef2
    choose '' torrentreactor.com''

this page will appear http://www.torrentreactor.net/torren...-GreatMagician and click download torrent and the next step is same click the downloaded file in ur computer and bitcomet will start downloading torrentreactor is cleaner and better..

if these steps are still confusing let me know i ll try to explain more

VivaPalestina said:

You didnt tell me though --> what are these for?

Madam we have a technician in the house let me ask you this question, in the radio pages it tells you please select a stream, which one is best for slow connections? 32 wela 128 kb/sec?

pheobe said:

well i use 128kb/sec coz i have good connection but when i feel connection is slower ormusic iterrupt alot or if i download lots of thngs i use 32kb/sec coz sometimes connection cant be able to download that much so use 32kb/sec for slow connections i guess at least i do that works for me

songlover26 said:

Wow Cool thread...a Very Useful one...Thanks...
    Here's my contribution.....

http://www.warez-bb.org/viewtopic.ph...787&highlight=

and the good thing is that this thread is regularly updated with new ones...You will have to register to see it...I saw the first one...
    Ga3aLaTni MogReMaN ( She made Me Criminal) ... It was AWESOME...don't miss it

pheobe said:

Quote Originally Posted by VivaPalestina View Post
    You didnt tell me though --> what are these for?
    these are downloading movies easily and there are lots of movie in that site i just wanted tohelp everyone to download them coz i download even ificant understand arabic and it helps me ..i just wanted to help and now u made me feel bad

VivaPalestina said:

Songlover - I watched that one too

Pheobe, no hayati ma tiz3ali, ma fashar ili za3alek!! 3anjad I didnt mean to make you feel bad, I was just wondering what you were on about 3ashan im a bit slow

o3ik itkoni za3lane! You have to forgive my poor brain, its too busy thinking about tomorrows exam!

pheobe said:

ya Allah honk honk!!!! dont say such thngs it took almost 5 times of trying for me to figure it out and someone was showing me next to me..those sites are tricky and im not a good teller and la dont thnk bad lalalalala ..... May Allah help you for the exam ..mine will start on monday i want to dieeeee!!!3anjad ana ba3ref u never mean harm habibty