egyptian films with english subtitles

Thread: egyptian films with english subtitles

Tags: None

red_rose said:

Default egyptian films with english subtitles

where can i watch egyptian films with english subtitles, it really would help my arabic.

red_rose said:

anyone?

shhora said:

anyone help us pleaseee

El raisa said:

"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe."
    — Albert Einstein

red_rose said:

hmm why cant i hit the thank u button - if i could i would

el raisa ur the best

El raisa said:

you are welcome
    thanks !
    "Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe."
    — Albert Einstein

pheobe said:

on youtube with parts u can watch ahmad helmy's movie 1000 mabrook with subtitles ..it is good movie

Shokraaan said:

well, I've got Ibrahim Elabyad with english subtitles if anyone is intersted.... When I watched in Egypt i really didnt liked it.... but since it had english subtitles that is why I got it!..... So if anyone is interested let me know =)
    اغمض عيني اشوف صورتك تجيني في المنام

pheobe said:

Quote Originally Posted by Shokraaan View Post
    well, I've got Ibrahim Elabyad with english subtitles if anyone is intersted.... When I watched in Egypt i really didnt liked it.... but since it had english subtitles that is why I got it!..... So if anyone is interested let me know =)
    how can i have that ? i really like watching arabic movies good or bad experience is experience u know i ll be glad if u can help me with getting that

citlalli said:

Me too please!!
    “If cats looked like frogs we'd realize what nasty, cruel little bastards they are. Style. That's what people remember.” ― Terry Pratchett.

red_rose said:

im another 1, let me know how i can get hold of it pls. thankz

Shokraaan said:

Default Ibrahim Elabyad

Here is the trailer girls

The post is found on arabseed.com

--> http://forum.arabseed.com//t17198.html <-----

there are several servers... and there is four links! Hope you girls like it!

It's the only movie I've found with subtitles in this webpage...

I am thinking about asking my phoence to help me with subtitles for other movies...
    اغمض عيني اشوف صورتك تجيني في المنام

citlalli said:

Gracias
    “If cats looked like frogs we'd realize what nasty, cruel little bastards they are. Style. That's what people remember.” ― Terry Pratchett.

pheobe said:

la lala i forgot how silly i m
    there is a movie name ajami it is great movie but not egyptian palesteninan i guess and another movie it is even moregreat than ajami and there are subtitles for 20 different languages its name is eglish but trust me it is arabic . .i ll give you the trustable links to download them

http://www.torrentreactor.net/torren...r-20-languages

http://www.torrentreactor.net/torren...lish-Subtitles

if you dont have bitcomet programme first setup bitcomet then download this torrents by clicking on the downlond torrent button and when u click on ur downloaded torrent bitcomet will activate itself and start downloading

also check www.torrentz.com search for arabic movies and u ll see some but there are no subtitled yet
    if you have any question and difficulty about downloading send me pm or ask me here i ll try to help and forgive me coz i have very forgetfull memory

pheobe said:

by the way i forgot to tell these are not love movies but love is in it but not main subject is love like tamer hosny movies beware but these movies make you thnk and after that there is a different taste they leave in you

VivaPalestina said:

Me too Or is it me four by now?

Oooooh I want to watch noor 3ayni!!! It has my name in it

pheobe said:

i already downloaded it thanks to shokraaan

VivaPalestina said:

Noor 3ayni? Ana bidi!!

pheobe said:

la not that one sorry i ll search for you but

VivaPalestina said:

Oh la la! I have an obsession with anything that has Noor in it

tislamili