Million Dolla Dreams

Album- Calm Before the Storm
East Coast Clique

Ha-ha yea we new on the scene nobody know who we are and our songs aint clean and **** ya were mean it don’t matter we like slim chicks we don’t take em if they fatter but we aint all bout a ***** we making beats just to get rich the money dollas and stacks buy my first mansion swimming pool out back in my pool would be chicks with big racks when they leave I aint never call em back one night stand better than using your hand ha really first album dropped should have almost a millie first thing I’d do buy a chopper for Willie I could rap about **** in my past, some of the pieces of *** how I made my cash who’d listen who’d really care is like asking does neone wanna see my ball hair nah I didn’t think so so I keep it real and famous can you blame us, we get money make it sweet as hunny cars so fast we look like a bunny ha did you find that funny its not a joke when **** get bad just have a smoke ha speakin of smoke ya wanna hear a real joke second hand smoke kills they say but when did first hand save life neway. That’s what I thought nobody sees it that way they just get a cough but **** it I smoke em my self bout 10 packs sittin on my shelf it’s a necessity the nicotine if I aint got em I turn real mean like a big a great big grizzly if I aint got smokes don’t try to **** with me speakin of that when id learn to rap haha **** it just listen to the track
Two young white boys raised to be tough aint nothing it the world make us give a **** we take it easy buy every album that was ever made by jeezy don’t look sideways at the *****es that be dressed all sleazy we take it cool rims so shinny make mr clean drool ocean blue paint look like we driving a swimming pool doors raise up hater shut up now that we rollin in the money haters act like they no us step on the gas ***** fill up my glass
Everyone on they feet when we drop the beat so hot in the place u feel the heat not to warm but its kinda neat how to normal friends could pack a concert not even one open seat never thought we’d ever be famous **** we didn’t even know what to name us, we figured it out turn out everyone know what we about we never asked to be famous loved the music can anyone blame us just the flow of letting yourself go turn it up so loud your speakers will blow from the bass so much of that nasa hears it in space ha I can’t wait to see the look on their face cause we did it nobody believe nobody gave a **** we just kept doin it, doin our thing played our songs so much our ears ring like hearin them all sing the songs that we made and we played in our head and the days that led to the dark nights when we hated the world turn to music to forget the girl **** it ill give it a while what do I got to lose **** to me this is old news

(chorus)

now I aint never rob nah don’t steal but if it breaks down ya ill still kill, u wanna say **** leave your face all split in a bag yo body will fit, we don’t ask for this ****, trouble always finds us whenever we turn around seems to be hiding behind us, just waiting to pounce be as freaked out as homie stashin an ounce but **** it man we out dis place lets bounce, still keepin it street flow with the beat better than a fresh peice of meat make dem haters feel the heat **** how many of them can they be funny they don’t know ****in **** bout me described in one word and that be jealousy these tracks be sick homie flick that bick damn shits hot when u get down wit the east coast clique