Hamid Talebzadeh - Hamechi Aroome

Thread: Hamid Talebzadeh - Hamechi Aroome

Tags: None
  1. essar168 said:

Smile Hamid Talebzadeh - Hamechi Aroome

hi can someone give me lyrics/ translation in english for the title song, so i could enjoy it more.....
    no posting for this song so far....
    cheers
    essar
    Last edited by afsaneh; 09-04-2012 at 02:13 AM. Reason: Artist – Song name or names
    love what you do....do what you love..

2. Saharii said:

Default Hamechi Aroome in English

Hamechi aroome / everything is quiet and peaceful

Hamechi aroome, to be man del basti / everything is quiet and peaceful ,you have given your heart to me

In cheghadr khoobe ke to kenaram hasti / this is great that you are next to me(you are by my side)

Hamechi aroome,ghosseha khabidan /everything is quiet and peaceful, the sorrows are calmed down

Shak nadari dige ,to be ehsase man / you have no doubt about my feelings and emotions

Hamechi aroome , man cheghadr khoshhalam /everything is quiet and peaceful , how happy I am

Pisham hasti hala, be khodam mibalam / you are next to me, you are by my side, I pride myself

To be man del basti,az cheshat maloome / you have given your heart to me, this is obvious from your eyes

Man cheghadr khoshbakhtam,hamechi aroome / I’m very glad, everything is quiet and peaceful

Teshneye cheshmatam,mano sirabam kon / I’m thirsty for your eyes, satiate me

Mano ba lalaee dobare khabam kon / lull me by your lullaby

Begoo in aramesh ta abad pa barjast / tell me this peace lasts forever

Hala ke barghe eshgh too negahet peydast / now that the light of love is obvious in your eyes (in your look)

Hamechi aroome , man cheghadr khoshhalam / everything is quiet and peaceful , how happy I am

Pisham hasti hala, be khodam mibalam / you are next to me, you are by my side, I pride myself

To be man del basti,az cheshat maloome / you have given your heart to me, this is obvious from your eyes

Man cheghadr khoshbakhtam,hamechi aroome / I’m very glad, everything is quiet and peaceful

Hamechi aroome, to be man del basti / everything is quiet and peaceful ,you have given your heart to me

In cheghadr khoobe ke to kenaram hasti / this is great that you are next to me(you are by my side)

Hamechi aroome,ghosseha khabidan /everything is quiet and peaceful, the sorrows are calmed down

Shak nadari dige ,to be ehsase man / you have no doubt about my feelings and emotions

Hamechi aroome , man cheghadr khoshhalam /everything is quiet and peaceful , how happy I am

Teshneye cheshmatam,mano sirabam kon / I’m thirsty for your eyes, satiate me

Mano ba lalaee dobare khabam kon / lull me by your lullaby

Begoo in aramesh ta abad pa barjast / tell me this peace lasts forever

Hala ke barghe eshgh too negahet peydast / now that the light of love is obvious in your eyes (in your look)

Hamechi aroome , man cheghadr khoshhalam / everything is quiet and peaceful , how happy I am