sms translation

Thread: sms translation

Tags: None
  1. curlliss said:

Default sms translation

Hi,
    not sure if already exist a thread for an translation of sms, i've created a new one. So if someone like me needs a help to translate short messages, you are welcome

here it is, please help to translate:

- te iubesc mult ni-mi ranii sentimentele altfel ai sa ma pierzi

-Sa sti k insemni f mult pt je, mu stiu dak ma crezi dar asta e adev cine ar fi crezut? Tot e imi doresc e sa fie bine, sa ajungi q bn si sa nu indragost d alta I pui.

-numai venii te rog frumos k vrb eu cu Anna vine si maicasa sa stea cu noi sa vrb

-Si eu vreau sa te simt si gigel plange dupa tine dar o sa ma simti si ai sa – I simti cand voi veni akasa dor de tine.

and what i'd like to ask as well - what do "vbk", "pt k" and "cret" mean?

Thanks
    Last edited by curlliss; 02-16-2010 at 02:46 PM.

2. Lady_A said:

Is the sender of the messages Romanian?

3. curlliss said:

hi, Lady A.
    yeap, as far as i know he is, 100% why? don't scare me that he doesn't know how to write in romanian too! all this messages were sent to/from my mobile (in case someone thinks that it's not nice to translate sms that weren't adressed to you) And when i asked him what he wrote to me today, he advised me to translate myself because, as he said, i'm learning romanian, not him but internet translator didn't help, so far understand just half of the text hope someone will help me to translate.....

baby_girl_ said:

I've made soe corrections so that you'll understand ...some words are written with bad spelling grammar and another are "shorts".

- te iubesc mult nu-mi ranii sentimentele altfel ai sa ma pierzi / I love you very much, don't hurt my feelings otherwise you'll loose me

-Sa sti k insemni foarte mult pentru je*, nu stiu daca ma crezi dar asta e adevarul cine ar fi crezut? Tot ce imi doresc e sa fie bine, sa ajungi cu bine si sa nu indragostesti de alta I pui. / I want you to know that you mean a lot to me, I don't know if you believe me but this is the truth. Who would have known?All I want is to be good, that you arrive well and that you don't fall in love with another sweatheart.

-numai venii te rog frumos k vrb eu cu Anna vine si maicasa sa stea cu noi sa vrb / Please don't come, because I will speak with Ana, her mother will come too, she'll stay with us for talk.

-Si eu vreau sa te simt si gigel plange dupa tine dar o sa ma simti si ai sa – I simti cand voi veni akasa dor de tine. / I want to feel you too and Gigel is crying for you, but you will feel me and you will feel him when I will come home. I miss you.

and what i'd like to ask as well - what do "vbk", "pt k" and "cret" mean?

* "je" is a french word and means "I"...sometimes we use it in a friendly conversation, but the right form would be "pentru mine" and not "pentru je" (pentru mine=for me).

We don't have vbk in romanian, "vb" is a short for "vorba/vorbesc" which means "talk/I'm talking".
    "Pt k" is a short from "pentru ca" which means "because".
    And "cret"...If is not a spelling grammar "cret" means "curly". Can you write down the whole context so that we can figure it out?

5. curlliss said:

thanks, Baby girl. about the word 'cret',i don't rememeber full sentence,deleted long time ago, just this word stuck in my mind. Thanks a lot for your help!

baby_girl_ said:

You're welcomeGlad i could help you

dragonfly93 said:

Are you sure it said "cret" and not "cred"? "Cred" means "I believe", so that may make sense, although I'm not sure because you don't remember the context in which it was used...
    Minä olen horjunut, epäilen enemmän kuin ennen
    Mutta halusit ihmisen, sen viat, sen heikkouden