For a friend...

Thread: For a friend...

Tags: None
  1. chachalie said:

Default For a friend...

Can someone please translate this into Serbian? It's to a special and highly valued friend in Serbia

"Distance never seperates two hearts that really care, for our memories span the miles and in seconds we are there. But whenever I start feeling sad cuz I miss you I remind myself how lucky I am to have someone so special to miss."

Thank you! Much love to all

Spring said:

chachalie, we have a separate forum for such requests so please next time ask for them there - click

Quote Originally Posted by chachalie View Post
    Can someone please translate this into Serbian? It's to a special and highly valued friend in Serbia

"Distance never seperates two hearts that really care, for our memories span the miles and in seconds we are there. But whenever I start feeling sad cuz I miss you I remind myself how lucky I am to have someone so special to miss."

Thank you! Much love to all
    "Daljina nikad ne razdvaja dva srca kojima je stvarno stalo, jer naša sećanja premošćuju milje i za sekund smo zajedno. Ali kad god počnem da osećam tugu jer mi nedostaješ, podsetim se koliko sam srećna (female) što imam nekog tako posebnog da mi nedostaje."

Instead of "and in seconds we are there" (i za par sekundi smo tamo), I translated it as "and in a second we are together" (i za sekundu smo zajedno).

3. chachalie said:

ooh, ok, i didn't know. Thanx

Spring said:

You're welcome!