Question about an old song

Thread: Question about an old song

Tags: None
  1. erwin1350 said:

Default Question about an old song

Hello there

There is an old Italian version of Jose Feliciano's song "Rain", but unfortunately I don't know the song and artists's name. I wonder if somebody here can help and tell me the song and artisits name. I guess it was performed in late 60s and I found it in a old cassette of my father.

Best Regards

Erwin

citlalli said:

I think you may mean this:

“If cats looked like frogs we'd realize what nasty, cruel little bastards they are. Style. That's what people remember.” ― Terry Pratchett.

3. erwin1350 said:

Quote Originally Posted by citlalli View Post
    I think you may mean this:

Hello there and thanks for your response.

Unfortunately, Youtube is filtered in my area and I can't view what you've posted.
    Could you please tell me the name of this song and the artist's name?

Regards

citlalli said:

Hi! Sorry, I should've written them just in case... it's "Nel giardino dell'amore" by Patty Pravo. I hope (and I reckon) that's it
    “If cats looked like frogs we'd realize what nasty, cruel little bastards they are. Style. That's what people remember.” ― Terry Pratchett.

5. erwin1350 said:

Default Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by citlalli View Post
    Hi! Sorry, I should've written them just in case... it's "Nel giardino dell'amore" by Patty Pravo. I hope (and I reckon) that's it

Citalli

You're a genius!
    Yes! This is it!
    Thanks a lot for your time and help.

Best Regards

Erwin

citlalli said:

You're welcome I'm so happy it is