Partner in Rhyme

Thread: Partner in Rhyme

Tags: None
  1. Music Lover 2010 said:

Default Partner in Rhyme

I'm looking for a partner in rhyme--a pro who has experience in composing music and would like to set some of my poems to music. I am a published poet.
    Happiness isn't something you experience, it's something you remember-Oscar Levant

2. krellmann said:

Default I'm a music producer/songwriter

Quote Originally Posted by Music Lover 2010 View Post
    I'm looking for a partner in rhyme--a pro who has experience in composing music and would like to set some of my poems to music. I am a published poet.
    I'm a songwriter and music producer. As I'm not an english native speaker I sometimes have difficulties writing really good lyrics on my own. I could need some help native speaker or I could also use complete lyrics from someone else. It's chillout/ambient/lounge music. You can hear it here: www.myspace.com/nightzonemusic
    The song "without a kiss" is going to be released soon. At the moment we trying to improve the lyrics of the song, so that everything is correct in terms of grammar and understanding. I opened a thread here in this forum (song after breakup). You may have also an advice for this lyrics already.
    So why not work together in future?

Marcus

3. Music Lover 2010 said:

Krellman,

This is fabulous music, but I don't see your thread.
    Happiness isn't something you experience, it's something you remember-Oscar Levant