Song from Making of the Band 3 girls

Thread: Song from Making of the Band 3 girls

Tags: None
  1. Princess0809 said:

Question Song from Making of the Band 3 girls

Okay I know the song is from making of the band 3 girls and its one of the songs they had to dance to. I believe the hook is this: " I love you, I love you, so don't break my heart". Can anyone help with the name of the song and if the group finally has a name?

2. johnnylovergurl1 said:

i have no idea!!!

3. yaz 123 said:

hiya can any one help me ???????????
    I AM WANTING TO KNOW THE NAME OF THE SONG THAT THE GIRLS DANCE TO WHEN THEY USE THERE CANES HATS AND CHAIRS CAN ANY 1 PLEASE HELP ME ?????????

4. mgll said:

Default I thought the same thing

I love the song and for a while my friends and I just knew it was the girls from making of the band otherwise known as Fab5 (that name is technically already taken but anyway). The name of the lady that sings that song is Cheri Denise.

5. ~BAYBEE CICI~ said:

NEEVA DO I

6. ChiChi09 said:

Quote Originally Posted by mgll
    I love the song and for a while my friends and I just knew it was the girls from making of the band otherwise known as Fab5 (that name is technically already taken but anyway). The name of the lady that sings that song is Cheri Denise.

Thx soooooooooooooomuch I've bein lookin for who sings that song for so long no lie. thx

7. elly12sexi said:

iya does anyone know the song lyrics to the song at the start of making the band 3, its really doin ma hed in and i cant think of the words!!

8. alishaa said:

you can download the song before each episode on limewire, its called one shot.. a friend of mine found it

9. ezrafitch14 said:

Default help please!!!

OKay!!so in the episode where they just performed before the allstar bball game, what song is that playing in the background right after diddy sits them down to talk to them and he says something to aubrey about talking like her???

it goes someting like, "after all this time were supposed to be here" someting like that...could someone help me please?

10. rabkabiz said:

Quote Originally Posted by Princess0809
    Okay I know the song is from making of the band 3 girls and its one of the songs they had to dance to. I believe the hook is this: " I love you, I love you, so don't break my heart". Can anyone help with the name of the song and if the group finally has a name?

the song is called I Love You and the bands name is Danity Kane

Vette said:

Quote Originally Posted by rabkabiz
    the song is called I Love You and the bands name is Danity Kane
    I believe the song she's asking about is by Cheri Dennis and can be found on cheridennis.net and cheridennisonline.com.

12. iceprincess986 said:

Default i know

Quote Originally Posted by Princess0809
    the name of the song is i love you by cheri dennis.the name of the group is danity kane. go figure.lol

13. iceprincess986 said:

Quote Originally Posted by ezrafitch14
    OKay!!so in the episode where they just performed before the allstar bball game, what song is that playing in the background right after diddy sits them down to talk to them and he says something to aubrey about talking like her???

it goes someting like, "after all this time were supposed to be here" someting like that...could someone help me please?
    the group that sings that song r superchick and the name of the song is called "suddenly".it was hard finding that song.but i found it in MTV

14. music_mamii said:

ok so i'm confused. cheri dennis made those songs i love you and ooh la la? i thought danity kane did... or did they just use those songs in the show to dance to or something

Vette said:

Quote Originally Posted by music_mamii
    ok so i'm confused. cheri dennis made those songs i love you and ooh la la? i thought danity kane did... or did they just use those songs in the show to dance to or something

The songs are definitely Cheri Dennis'.

Since she is one of Ditty's artists and so is Danity Kane (what's up with that wack name, btw?? *lol*), I'm sure there was no problem with DK using the songs on their show.

hheyitschloeee said:

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Vette
    The songs are definitely Cheri Dennis'.

Since she is one of Ditty's artists and so is Danity Kane (what's up with that wack name, btw?? *lol*), I'm sure there was no problem with DK using the songs on their show.
    ok, idk about the "i love you" song, but the song that goes, "oooooh, la la la la la, my skin is gettin wet and my clothes is comin off..." is recorded by danity kane. [aka making the band 3 girls]

hheyitschloeee said:

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by hheyitschloeee
    ok, idk about the "i love you" song, but the song that goes, "oooooh, la la la la la, my skin is gettin wet and my clothes is comin off..." is recorded by danity kane. [aka making the band 3 girls]
    me again. at least, i'm pretty SURE it's recorded by DK.