Slow Japanese/Korean song

Thread: Slow Japanese/Korean song

Tags: japanese korean identify
  1. cca14 said:

Default Slow Japanese/Korean song

Hello, I've got a small portion of this song at YouTube - 1251251975, but since I don't understand the language I can't transcribe the lyrics to search for them. Would you have any idea of the artist and title of this song? If so, thank you.

The video may not work for you immediately; if it doesn't, please check back again in a few minutes. Thank you.

2. Th3Diplomat said:

Quote Originally Posted by cca14 View Post
    Hello, I've got a small portion of this song at YouTube - 1251251975, but since I don't understand the language I can't transcribe the lyrics to search for them. Would you have any idea of the artist and title of this song? If so, thank you.

The video may not work for you immediately; if it doesn't, please check back again in a few minutes. Thank you.

This video contains content from Avex Entertainment, Inc., who has blocked it on copyright grounds.

3. cca14 said:

Thanks for bringing that to my attention. It's reassuring to see that since the fact that Youtube can identify this song through its audio signature alone and determine that it's registered to that company which produces this sort of music, means it's obviously possible to identify the title that way as well. If only Youtube included that in the details.

Does anyone know of a free program that lets you upload an mp3 and get information like that? I tried searching for one but wasn't able to get anything that actually worked - I was worried that this song might be obscure and undocumented on those services and so I posted it here, but clearly that's not a concern.

Alternately, here's the song again: http://www.sendspace.com/file/q2i_bo6
    If you can identify it by ear I would really appreciate that as well.

Thanks

4. cca14 said:

I've tried searching in other places for this piece of information. Can anyone give me a hand with this? Thanks

5. apathetic.me said:

Smile I can help you with that...

I know the song you're looking for. It's "Mata Aitai" by Hatsune Okumura. She's the same singer as the one who sang the ending song of the Japanese Drama "Seigi no Mikata". Hope this ends your search.

Here's a link to the music video: http://www.jpopasia.com/play/26866/h...ata-aitai.html

I have the mp3 actually.
    Last edited by apathetic.me; 04-18-2010 at 01:30 AM.