Marina Zivkovic -Mene ljubav nece

Thread: Marina Zivkovic -Mene ljubav nece

Tags: None
  1. rammy said:

Question Marina Zivkovic -Mene ljubav nece

who can help me with this song ?...i wold like an translation in english of this song ....Marina zivkovic mene ljubav nece -hvala
    Last edited by rammy; 03-13-2010 at 07:42 AM.
    hvala

2. zeki87 said:

Mene ljubav nece... I'm not lucky in love...

Mene ljubav nece nece, ispricaj mi ti / I'm not lucky in love, tell me please
    Da li imas srece sad u ljubavi / are you lucky in love now?
    Ako srecan nisi bio u zagrljaju mom / If you wasn't happy in my hug (when they were together)
    Da li si srecan sa njom ? / Are you happy with her now?

Iskreno mi kazi, bar jednom ne slazi / Tell me truth, don't lie to me even this time
    Da li tvoje srce zna, sta ti je ta druga / do your heart know, what is that 2nd (new girl) to you
    Sreca ili tuga, a sta sam ti bila ja ? is she your happiness or sadness, and what I have been to you?

Mene ljubav nece , ubija me to / I'm not lucky in love, that kills me
    Srce ne zna gde ce, sve mu prokleto / my heart is lost (and don't know where to go) , everything is cursed to him (to her heart)
    Ako nista nismo vise, promasaju moj / if we're nothing more, o my mistake (he is her mistake)
    Zasto mi pricas o njoj? / than why you're talkin' me about her?

Iskreno mi kazi, bar jednom ne slazi / Tell me truth, don't lie to me even this time
    Da li tvoje srce zna, sta ti je ta druga do your heart know, what is that 2nd (new girl) to you
    sreca ili tuga, a sta sam ti bila ja ? is she your happiness or sadness, and what I have been to you?

Here it is, enjoy!!!!
    It's fun to lose and pretend!!!

3. rammy said:

hvala:* thank u very very much:*
    hvala