2 versions of one song - Siniora tla3 bara [*]

Thread: 2 versions of one song - Siniora tla3 bara [*]

Tags: None

VivaPalestina said:

Its all about wikipedia dear

http://ar.wikipedia.org/wiki/%D8%A8%...82%D9%88%D8%B4

He governed Egypt first then moved on to 3aka after Salah ilDeen 7arara

Daydream said:

That would be the case except for the fact that fus7a and I don't get along so well
    Ya reitni 2amle b sha3rak, kel lama ashta2lak atsa7sel w ashoufak ♥

VivaPalestina said:

Somehow habibti I find that hard to believe...I have yet to find you defeated by an accent! Where do you come from originally? Your arabics amazing mashallah! Unlike poor old me with freshie arabic Bas in my defence I was born and brought up in London

Daydream said:

ok here we go, Viva did a beautiful job and there were only minor mistakes :

Wayno ba6al marj3eyoun
    Where is the hero of Marjeyoun
    Marj3youn: Lebanese village, and here the term hero is used sarcastically

Fatfat elmsalem wayn
    Where is the pacifist Fatfat
    Ahmed FatFat another politician part of Siniora's cabinet

Berri o 3awn o NasrAllah
    Berri, Aoun and NasrAllah
    Nabih Berri: Parliament speaker of Lebanon, Michel Aoun: Parliament member aka "General" and Hassan NasrAllah: leader of Hezballah
    B 2owe w 3azme o irade
    With strength, dedication, and willingness
    Allah yihmihom allah
    May Allah protect them
    O a3da2on manon 3adi
    For their enemies are not average/common

Daydream said:

Quote Originally Posted by VivaPalestina View Post
    Somehow habibti I find that hard to believe...I have yet to find you defeated by an accent! Where do you come from originally? Your arabics amazing mashallah! Unlike poor old me with freshie arabic Bas in my defence I was born and brought up in London
    wlek la 7araam 3liki, your Arabic is not freshie wallah it's very good! and I know how you feel cuz I was born and raised bel ghrbeh kaman specifically in America

VivaPalestina said:

Quote Originally Posted by Daydream View Post
    wlek la 7araam 3liki, your Arabic is not freshie wallah it's very good! and I know how you feel cuz I was born and raised bel ghrbeh kaman specifically in America
    Haha you just very nicely blew my excuse. Great I have no excuse. Bas wallah ma3ik ha2, ma fi 3ozr, ilmafrod 3arabiyti itkon momtaze

I realise you didnt answer the question Jordan?
  7. LLLS said:

Quote Originally Posted by VivaPalestina View Post
    Thank you Daydream! Im terrible at lebanese politics, 3omri ma fhimt rasi min rijli so your translation and explanations were very much loved and appreciated!

LLS aren't you happy now? Your long wait is finally over Im sorry I couldnt help you with this song but I gave you moral support via cyberspace
    Oh, off course, I'm very happy!
    Thank you both again, I really appreciate your help.

Off-topic: Anyway I think those who made the song of George W.Bush are definitely very perfect: they made it so long and told much in it, also included so many names to it and made these sentences which Bush is saying by cutting them word by word from his speeches.
    Last edited by LLLS; 06-01-2010 at 10:01 PM. Reason: Close the thread