undone.

Thread: undone.

Tags: None
  1. lylian,loveleigh.<3 said:

Arrow undone.

have you ever met a genuis? one that doesnt think with there penis? smart in the mind, and can grind,
    one of kind,thats me, i dont think with my pants, i just lure you in with a dance, give it a chance, bet you feel dumb, idc i took these pills and now i feel numb,im bungie jump through your brain,take whats left and let it drain, jump back out and attack,
    i feel like im on acid man this is whack, w-t-f im going on a trip again, its call adavan, and this **** is grand, try it, i promise it wont kill you, take two, maybe 10 and you cry and you turn blue, i thought you were smart, take 10, damn thatll blow up your heart, oh well you gotta head start, take 10 more, and its my head on the floor. Now hit the door, if you dont want to be next this legand will live, and it takes your life it dont give.

2. lylian,loveleigh.<3 said:

it only hits genuis's so ezzee, and jeff, 2012, letthefeverplay,stevo the *****, paris the dogsbutt, and all the rest you dont have a problem your heads are so empty i can put a toy in it shake it up and youd here a rattle. Hand you to my baby to play with she needs a rattle hahahaha

3. lylian,loveleigh.<3 said:

Talking

i know yur stupid little bitxch wrote that...fuk yu krh.(: dont talk about my fxcking baby yeah i wanted him but when he DIDNT write back i decided to say fuxck it and MAKE fun of him NOT try.screw yu both//// yu have no idea what i couldve done for yu as a gurl toy yur choice stay with a trick, yur just a prick anydamnwaiz

4. lylian,loveleigh.<3 said:

yu wrote it... whoa good job the retard can write by himself (clap&clap) and yur bored cause yuve never had me. also i can post whatevr the **** i want stupid **** or not, yu know how many times ive seen yu post the most stupid **** ever.

and yu think that was my best hahaha was just fuking around im 10 times better then yur weakazz **** and ya yu think with yur pants all guys do.

and yur really bored of it? I guess thats why yu suck **** now huh?

5. lylian,loveleigh.<3 said:

nah not really yu havent hurt me one bit.
    im a girl ya ive sucked my share of ****, and yu couldnt be hard even if yu were really a helmet someone would where you and crash and get a brain hemridge. Oh yu wake up to a whxre sucking yur **** big deal yu think yur special? Nah any prostitute can suck a 2 inches, and my babys daddy could ripp yu to shreds like a dog but i promise hes not one leave my child out of yur foolishness. And saying im sad pathetic and horrible really yu just described yurself, thanks. why dont yu just leave me alone and go lick yur hxes clit yu aint pssing noone off if thats what yur trying to acomplish (yu failed) ha.

LetThatFeverPlay said:

Its um actually LetTHATFeverPlay..not LetTHEfeverPlay. And everyone has different writing styles for different genres, so you can't really say you're better than anyone. The way I write, or Steve0 , Paris writes etc wouldn't fit into a rap..I'm no rapper and you are a better writer than me in that aspect, but you couldn't write a song that would fit into the genre I like. So I'm better than you in that aspect. Strengths and weaknesses, we all have them
    I've written pages upon pages
    trying to rid you from my bones.

Steve0 said:

My weakness is bit*ches!

Steve0 said:

I just type what ever comes to my head. i never right it down first. i don't care if its bad or good. it just helps me get things and feelings out of my mind son :0

LetThatFeverPlay said:

lmao you and your *****es and your stink pinky finger.
    I've written pages upon pages
    trying to rid you from my bones.

Steve0 said:

comment on that song its so funny man its off the hook.