French song - accordion

Thread: French song - accordion

Tags: None
  1. wgcord said:

Default French song - accordion

Hi, I am looking for that famous french song that has an accordion instrument but I don't what what it is called or where to get it. Please help

amaryn said:

Cool musette

Quote Originally Posted by wgcord View Post
    Hi, I am looking for that famous french song that has an accordion instrument but I don't what what it is called or where to get it. Please help
    Bonjour mon ami(e)!

The typical french accordeon is somewhat, if not a lot smaller than the usual ones and looks much nicer.
    The name of the french accordeon is musette. In some contries difficult to get.
    However, try any music shop that sells accordeons and see, what's their answer!
    Typical french accordeonn music or chansons which involve musette as background are for example
    - "Sous Les Ponts de Paris"(Piaf) "Sous le Ciel de Paris" " Pigalle" "L'accordeonist", "Domino"
    The french singers Edith Piaf and Frehel were amongst many others famous for using accordeon music in their chansons.
    Have fun and good luck:bonne chance!

amaryn said:

Quote Originally Posted by wgcord View Post
    If you mean just the song named "accordeon" it was sung by Juliette Greco. Try that then!