I will be suprised if the name is found for this song. Please help.

Thread: I will be suprised if the name is found for this song. Please help.

Tags: None
  1. gohawks15 said:

Default I will be suprised if the name is found for this song. Please help.

I normally have no problem finding songs on the internet. Even if I have just a line from the lyrics. I have had no luck with this one. Maybe you can help.

I heard the song on the Showtime Show, Secret Diary of a Call Girl. It was on Season 3 episode 8 I believe where Bambi gets married. There is a scene where Ben and Belle are sitting on the steps outside of the place Bambi got married. Ben is telling Belle how he hated everything about Duncan.

A guitar starts to play and a guy starts humming. At this point Ben is talking over the song so it is kind of hard to pick out the lyrics. This is what I got from it.

"I die a little bit each time I see you with other men." And also something about "....don't make me beg you....."

The song is slow and I believe just a guy singing and playing acoustic guitar.

Please help with the song name and artist.
    Also this show is based in London and sometimes the songs that play in the show are artist from the UK. I don't know if this helps but that is everything I know.

Trimbaud said:

3. gohawks15 said:

Trimbaud I have already looked here. This is only for season 1 and 2. I have been looking for a week now with no luck. Thanks for taking the time to check out my post.

4. gohawks15 said:

It is for sure a challenge

5. gohawks15 said:

Someone mentioned the UK broadcast has different songs. They said the song was, All of me by Angus & Julia Stone.

This is not the song. The song that played in the US broadcast had a guy singing.

6. gohawks15 said:

I am trying to find the Season 3 episode 8 of secret diary of a call girl on the internet. Then I can post it with this thread. Does anyone know where to find the link?

7. richardtorrance said:

This link says the name of the song and that it IS by Angus and Julia Stone:

http://www.tv.com/secret-diary-of-a-...episode;trivia

8. gohawks15 said:

No again this is not the song. This song is played in the UK version of the show. A different song is played for the US version.

I have heard the angus and julia song and a girl sings it. Also none of the lyrics I mentioned are in the angus and julia song.
    In the US version it is a guy singing.

Maybe someone can help me find the link to the full video of season 3 episode 8. I can then post it on here so people can hear which song I am talking about.

Richard I appreciate your help and thanks for reading my post.

9. gohawks15 said:

Can anyone please help with this song?

10. rashid66 said:

All That Rain On Velvet Beach - Velvet & Friends

I found only this...

11. rashid66 said:

found...
    jaysole a dreamer - tunnels