Song in MTV's Date My Mom

Thread: Song in MTV's Date My Mom

Tags: None
  1. atomik86 said:

Default Song in MTV's Date My Mom

i caught the end of one episode and wrote down the lyrics. its goes sumthing like:

wish i could stay for heaven, you know i would if i could

i think that's right. it was a rock song, kinda punk-ish. anybody ever heard this song?

2. SMazac128 said:

"GIVING IT AWAY" by: Mae?

3. citcrasniper said:

Is this the episode with one of the guys name is xavier. and its played at the very end like right when they pick or picked who they want?

4. atomik86 said:

they played it in the end when they all started running into the sunset. the girl even fell. i think it was the one where it was the guy got stuck with a thick girl and he didnt seem too happy cause the other 2 was tall and slim. i think the date with the girl's mom consisted of croquet.

5. citcrasniper said:

Unhappy

Yea im thinking of a different episode. Sorry i cant help.

6. atomik86 said:

thanx anyways, maybe sumone else will kno

7. soundwidth said:

Thumbs up the answer

The song is called "Stay Forever" by Copperpot. They are good friends of mine and I love their music. I actually love their songs so much that I was able to get their music on the show, along with music from my band Feathergun. I wrote the song you hear when the bigger girl appears in that episode of Date My Mom called "Butterball Baby", performed by Feathergun. Check out the links below...

http://www.copperpot.us

http://www.feathergun.com/audio.html

Enjoy,
    Sam

8. atomik86 said:

thanx a lot man. u guys have won a fan!

9. emylla said:

Smile

Ich kann nich so gut Englisch deswegen schreib ich so wie ich kann. . .

I m looking for a Song. . . von "Date My Mom"
    Es singt eine women. . . so " This Is A Good Time" or "For Good Time" i dont know,but i need this song please help me

lollipop said:

@emylla
    mach Dir keine sorgen um dein English

Kannst Du uns sagen, in welcher Episode dieses Lied war?

Can you say us, in what Episode this Song was? Maybe someone else watches it too, so he/she can answer you here

11. emylla said:

Smile

Ohh. . . das weiss ich leider auch nich. . .

Oder gestern hab ich ohh.. wie heiß es nochma habe vergessen :P da ist z.b ein mann und 2 frauen und neben dran im Auto sitzt ein spion und hört mit. Ob die beiden lügen oder nicht...

Und am Ende... gab es wieder diesen Lied. . .

lollipop said:

Sorry, aber ich weiss auch diesen anderen Show nicht.
    Sorry, but i don't know, this other show either.

Mit diese menge Info ist es zu schwer Dich zu hilfen
    With this information it is kind of hard to help you out.

13. emylla said:

ohh schade =(((((((

14. emylla said:

Default Emylla ;(((

Immer am Ende singt eine Frau "This Is The Good Time" or " For A Good Time" I dont know. . . please help meee !!! ;( I ned this Song ;(

Ich finde es nicht ;(

15. emylla said:

Unhappy

AH.. heute um 16:30 hab ich wieder "date my mom" geguckt und am Ende gab es schonwieder diesen Lied. . . und die singte: "This is the good Time" bin mir sicher!!!! Bitte help meeeee . . . ! ! !

16. emylla said:

Default Help !!!!!!!!

http://www.zshare.net/audio/3391087da7deef/ What name of this song ????????? Please help me !!!!

17. onebluefirefly said:

Question song from date my mom

Hey, i was watching date mom my before and the ending song gose somthing like this

attention is her drug, but when she is all alone thats when the demon struke...

i dont think thats all right cause when i googled the lyrics it came up with nothing.

the band sounds like busted or mest the pop punk thing going even a little like bowling for soup..
    Please can you help me...??

18. Christynah said:

Default Looking for song

Only lyrics I got are "So tell me can you do it like a rockstar? Can you get me higher than I've ever been before?" Anyone wanna email me that if they know it? squirrel_2@hotmail.com

19. starkos said:

Hey guys
    I was wondering if anyone knew the title of that song which usually comes up when MTV's Date my mom's ending credits start rolling. The lyrics go like this "I've come to decide, im changing sides, ...". Its a punk/indie/alt kinda song.
    Any help would be much appreciated
    Thanks !