Thread: Little of Everything - Everyone Read

Tags: None
  1. Game Owner said:

Thumbs up Little of Everything - Everyone Read

http://www.allthelyrics.com/forum/me...012-74517.html

http://www.allthelyrics.com/forum/gr...a-mission.html

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/defa...?bandID=220493

Thanked 12 Times in 12 Posts SIGNS Rate Please
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Everything I have posted are just drafts but give you the main idea. Heres anouther one called Signs, again with the dark evil bullsht, N-Joy.

My Blasphemous words will split the Abyss
    Bringing forth Demonic Spirits as my Servents
    To cause pestilence and to fullfill my wish of conquest
    Gods powers shifts as the silent screaming voices become silenced
    I've been touched by Satan
    Now this creation has become a Demon
    A Commander-In-Chief
    Marked by the beast - Gifted with rage and hatred beyond belief
    The prophacey has awaken - If you don't know by now im the Prodigy in the making
    The Sins of humanity just isn't anough for me
    I wanna see the world burn in a flame of Dark Glory
    My Evil intentions are never ending
    Like a story without a beginning
    Matt White will Reign the Night the Dead walk amongst the Living
    The Evil in my heart is to Dark to be forgiven
    The worthless Preachers preaching words have no meaning
    Follow what I do, A Life of Sining - Don't hesitate to long - Your Master is waiting.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    d.o.a.m. Start off draft
    angels are falling / angels are falling down
    demons are calling / demons are calling you now//
    //this is a new generation/a satanic civilization/
    Demons On A Mission/
    together we'll slaughter the nations/
    our evil intentions are never ending/
    pure evilness/destroyes of religeons/
    you hating us is our proposition/
    non-believers will be put in submission/
    we're the forgotten Entitys/
    Gods enemys
    /Matt White/im the Black Knight/believe what you see and heard of me/
    killer in the shadow/
    number one #sshole/
    accept your fate cause its to late//
    // D.O.A.M.
    bored other night
    I was alway that piece of **** kid
    no one knew nothing about
    always ignored and left out
    treated like I was a disease
    No one would even look at me
    Until I killed for the first time
    Then out of nowhere I grew up and jotted down my first rhyme
    Blew up and knew I was destined to shine
    got in the coke game and snorted a few lines to stay up on my grind
    afted that no one could change my mind otherwise
    the ones who picked on my where in for a surprise
    I started hanging out with thugs, gangsters, murders and serial killers
    Youd be amazed at what I accomplished, I was the Realest
    I must be a Demon
    cause no ordinary humanbeing would of made it through
    At times my body starts to shiver then I seem to black out
    Satan speaks to me one-on-one
    Like a Father to his Son
    He tells me to keep pushing forward
    Don't trust God and don't be fooled like a dumb mortal would
    The Dark Aura surrounds me and protects me from the lying Angels
    It's like my very own serenity
    with my new powers not even God could harm me
    Jesus walked on water
    But I walk on the Lake Of Fire
    Crime is constantly on my mind
    Bank stacked full
    But im still stealing the presidents and Benjamins to
    Theres no reason why I do the things I do
    Just be glad my sights not on you
    Matter of fact give me your address
    To late im on your door steps-
    a sneek peek to No Resurrection
    Preview, feel free to post rhymes ontop of it- simple short verses for next song

Imma take it from the top
    Jus might cut your head right off
    You thinking im kidding?
    Im on a mission -
    A Crucifixion for every humanbeing
    I got hammer and nails in hand
    You'll be crucified even if your a fan
    Tha Sky'll turn red from the onslaught of blood shed
    this just aint no ordinary violence this is MWar
    this aint a joke either you're gonna see blood start to poor
    the hieroglyphics said something about this - soon you too will get the jest
    you mortals just keep getting dumber and dumber
    your best bet would be to surrender
    I told you im on a mission and theres no resurrection once your placed in this situation
    called - The End Has Just Started
    anouther DOAM MOMENT!!11!

The World is ending and what will you do?-
    Who will you side with who will you choose? -
    think fast - think faster -
    Will it be that fake @ss one you call God - Or The True Master?
    Im coming atcha like a test - your bound to fail
    your only chance is to come with me to hell
    That;s the only way you can prevail
    Join my army - and know you'll be treated well -
    In due time we'll raid Heavens Gates and God will be Dethroned
    We can make sht happen - That Unhole Crown is ours to hold
    Sht happens for a reason - thats why the sick get sick and the dead start breathing
    God Treason
    transition

go ahead and get it twisted/i'll straighten it out in a instance/i was created for two reasons/to cause havoc and kill Gods creations/the Devil made me do it is a understatement/in fact my hatetred is quite fluent/im a good influnce to your kids/heres a knife now go stab your parents in the head/ and instead of blaming me blame it on Jesus's sins/im in touch with my dark side/when i was younger my favorite word was die/my hobbie was to make the other kids cry/now i murder people to satisfy my own pride/demons on a mission/look into our eyes/we'll make your brain fry with our demonic mind rhymes
    i really hold no hatred lol/this is called dedication
    cant post on reviews so here i am// imma make u say wtfck/yeah reverse thoughts/yup a new plot/check out whats up/ Dear God/i just wanted to say i love u man/im ur number 1 fan/and i kno u love me to cause im in your Master Plan/i pray everyday/say my blessings b4 i lay/i know youll keep me safe and protect me when the devil creeps my way/i love ur son Jesus to/i just hate the fact i was to late for a autograph/but i look into my Bible and notice i should celebrate his death/hes a hero/hes the reason are sins are forgivable and for that soul reason hes unforgetable/this is why i hold both of you in my heart to the bitter end/Dear God i love u man/everyday i repent for my sins/everyday is a work of art and everyday is a brand new start for me to begin/Dear God i just wanted to say i love u man and im coming soon to u as a didcated friend
    called bored > got headach dont wanna think to much dont hate =/
    ay yo im not gay but i can go either way/ night / day / day / night / up,left,down,right,south,east,north,west,tha girls say i do it better then the best could ever but i make a big mess/ forget the rest / im to clever / ill pass tha pop quiz test / like the nerd who sits infront of the class but im more like the bully tho whos quick to whip some #ss/break jaws like glass/i need to chillax and smoke some grass to relieve the stress cause my anger is one letter short of danger/ yea dangerouse like a stealth bomber fck that i rather kamikazee ya......now im going to go make a tv dinner?
    i call it....allthelyrics?

confessions depressions to much attention/forgetful memo-what a lttle sumn or not for all u rap heads dont try to change me cause this is a freestyle i typed down i made it in skool new rap but its old as crap edge away from the shell but im cold couldve been rap but its not its a disease oh that sun wont shine on me infamous feeling written while sober the lies come out caled boredness kcabdeef sdeen par enasi/by my side r burning bibles transitions of steveo but hes gay so lets not go there nice rap 4 all u humans 61 bars of candy pure love simos ate my snicker bar seduced with world domination hate me please i need the appreciation
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    im not sorry

im the fakest/hated by the realest/an outcast-waiting for death/dont wanna last and dont wanna inhale another breath/i wanna be nothing and see nothingness/my wish is that ill get shot in my chest/die on inpact-so i dont have to feel the pain of being a reject/no heart no soul no respect/no interest in life so go ahead and take a jab / stab me with my own knife/slice my throat /columbian necktie/leave me to soak-in my blood of thought/hate me for who i am and what ive done/im dumb/a joke to the world / no pride or glory for all what ive become / im not sorry
    back to the facts - revised

back to the past, back to old memorys, back to the facts ive made alot of enemys
    back to the fact i like to create mysery, back to the fact im the one who made the rejects rejected
    with no respect im respected respectfully
    back to the fact if you bash me ill bash you back with a club bigger then a black jack like police brutality, back to the fact theres no reality, im in another dimension, how many sides do i hide inside of me, to many to count and to scared to let them out of me,
    back to the fact that i'll never begin and never will i end, stuck in the middle this isn't pretend..
    back to the fact im a threat to thos who threaten me and ill smack you faster then your mom would for saying "sht fire fck" and "you son of a btch bastrd"
    back to the fact when you see me walking your way you best run cause these bullets know your name, back to the fact I don't play, but I play my game all god dam day.
    back to the fact I feel strange, stranger then strange, I believe they call it mentaly deranged
    does this mean I have no brain? now that's insane.. back to the facts this forum turned lame.
    drug game (LoL) go ahead and hate

Hahaha let me tell you something about me,
    im a drugie
    a friend to the junkies
    dope heads love me,
    im in rehab at the moment
    but when I get out imma snort so much coke-you can call me king of the mountain/
    take so much pcp ill be swimming in the ocean when its really the parks drinking water fountin/ smoke so much weed imma be the first ever to O.D./
    pop like 100 different types of pills like ecstasy followed by hydros, xanax, loratabs and morphine..
    that crack aint so good but fck it ill puff it/
    magic mushrooms man im seeing clowns with frowns, now thats sad -
    ive seen those meth comercials and now I wanna try it -
    run into a laundry mat and rob people like a bandit -
    those poor bastrds know what im after - that high - just once, im not going to be like "that guy"/ i dont give a **** what you think of me
    cause I got my drug family,
    sharing heroin needles melting down pills,
    to make a perfect poke it takes dedicated skills/
    imma snort and puff so much angel dust imma be one step closer to god,
    and he has a doobie dipped in embalming fluid ready for me, thats a true homie,
    i havent even mentioned my list of Hallucinogens, hashes, inhalents, procain,ritalin,rohypnol, scopolamine, speed,steriods,lidocaine,sudafed and tylenol pm, LSD or mescaline - amphetamines, or my favorite,
    METHYLENEDIOXYMETHAMPHETAMINE,
    that could change any mood, have you ever tried oxycontin and oxecodone mixed with other opiums and nicotine,
    im in a narcotic dream,
    just might make a meth lab infront of a school building, leave have it blow up say **** the children and when im done... ill die by alcohol poisoning...and I don't even drink.. owned
    Dedidcated to Steve O.

This wont be a war.. nah it ends here with me....tired of these forums... time to turn the page...

Aye Yo, MY names Matt J White Collins And yes I am White and I am Ballin
    Im hype, my rhymes are tight - Im the TIGHTEST - Im the Finest
    Yup Im a Mystical Magical Animal
    A Mystery to History
    Call me the missing link
    I rise from the ashes like a Phoenix - Not giving 1 or 2 shlts
    Call me the Sandman, I'll put your #ss to sleep, and not by my lyrics either - I got a whole subscription of XanAx's grinded up in my hand, put it in your peanut butter and call it Peter Pan Haha
    send your #ss to Never Ever Land
    Cause your the fakest from the realest haha
    Youll never ever be as good as me
    Youll never ever be as cool as me
    Youll never ever be able to copy me
    Face it Youll never ever be on T.V. / Sell a Rhyme / Or Make A Cd
    Let me tell you something kid / Im Astonishing - So be a big girl and pull up your breeches
    Im the Definition of Achievment yes thats called Acomplishment
    Your Definition is just a Total Disapointment / Point Blank / Your what they call a Phaggot
    This will be my last post man so try to understand
    I know you try to copy Eminem / But you need to go off a bridge like Stan in the end
    Your lamer then the lamest
    Your Que#rer then the Que#rest
    You need to go find a boyfriend out side of AllTheLyrics - Forums - Go find Paris
    I make cheap disses because your all just cheap bltches
    Go ahead and talk your childish shltness
    I don't care it wont change my riches on my bank statements
    I don't need to sell my work - I just do it to prove im better and to be a Jerk - I know
    So fvck you and this rap song I WROTE
    imma go ahead to the advance class -
    Take it easy Jeff and EZZEE
    And Steve O. I hope you die by licking poison off a guys #ss .....Phaggot

This will be my last post for awhile so go ahead and flame like the flamer you are with your lame #ss rhymes man you suck really im not even kidding i mean if you where to sell your rhymes they would be WAY BETTER, and the fact you loved a "girl" on line much less a forum LOL man you need to get out into life and stop hiding being your computer, and man you need to make up GOOD raps/ songs cause bumping your own crap is just horrible seriously.... go make the world a better place and kill yourself already dude im not even trying to be mean im just stateing facts and logic... hahaha this has gotten to old.... laterz. much..

/////////////////// M | W \\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\
    jman18 look this way

this is what would happen if u battld jeff but probly worse/i took it ez.ready?

jman18 you sound like this que*r named Steve-O by the way if i was to battle/
    i wouldnt just play/
    id rip you to shreds/
    i dont fck with kids/
    im the reason you shouldnt talk sht/
    my rhymes are magic something you couldnt imagine/
    im a pro to you rookie/
    end your career ina second/
    dont say something u cant back up/
    ill make u fall down just so i could pick you up and throw you back on the ground/
    back down now
    and dont make a sound/
    youll wish u never fcked with this Demon/
    i hold the crown to you clown
    --
    Yo..Uhm....your mom likes to eat snacks cookies and cake anything fatty and anything easy to make / lazy btch/ GIGANTIC Behemoth/needs a crane to eat with/ must be retarded cause her kids are stupid shts/ a family of idiots/i bet she can eat a pool of puddin and needs a lake to bathe in/ and im not going to say i fcked that either cause i would need a d#ck the size of an elephant/ your mom is something no humanbeing should ever see / shes a real dinosaure thats why she stinks and should be extinct mmhmm believe it fire burns and you fell in it kid... Hahaha im not even really defending jeff either i know he do better then this/ im just bored and you put the spot light on ur self all i did was make it a sun beam instead of a spot light------------
    im the smartest intellectual youve ecountered ina battle/ you sure you wanna war / ill rip you to shreds like a savage animal/first time it was a game - i just wanted to put ur lyrics to shame/the second time around it wont be fun/youll be the one #ss up face down on the ground crying out "oh god what have i done" hes not goin to answer-you caused your own disaster son/ you shoulda thought about it befor ur mouth took a run/ your legs should do the same cause this pitbulls off his chain/ you should know not to fck with someone who willingly will admit hes insane/ surprisingly ive been told i have no brain/ but yet my words bring so much pain/ lyricly and physicly i cant be stopped/ even if you all post back with negativity/ i positivitly desearve props from the community ......

im born to rap / not write songs of crap / its talent you miss dude / even if textin the issue / im quick to diss you / rediculsously surpassing weak text with an ambition to kill / ive mastered my fate in rhyme / im skillfully mastered to destroy any bastrd on the drop of a dime / you see my claws and teeth? / you know im a beast when it comes to eating your dreams like a feast / im more then just good , the best to say the least / your lamer then your lyrics / you smell like a dead persons feet / you need to wash you *ss cause you stink more then paris's front hole did...daaam....your not unique you need to go to sleep / its past your bedtime / will lil slim shady please stand up / so i can make you sit back down / i havent left yet / im still around ..................this is post 101 / learn something from it son / even if i stop im still not done / / / / /
    rampage of thought

mhmm... Im a master piece / pieced together by the smartest artists and master crafters that are only known to the unknown raptor jesus / still cant excape the fact im the holy beast desighned to feast upon the sinning bretheren / constantly moving so theres a wide range of blood spilling / can you spot me grinning / possesed by the holy spirit / im an archangel mixed with a dark demon / thats what makes me a super being / created for now four reasons / cause chaos and kill gods creations / protect the innocent and slaughter the heathens / one side human like, with a halo / other side dragon eye and horns like a rhino / both sides are equaly immortal / M-W / sighn of the Holy Beast
    short draft called stained / The Futures Last Hope / mobile post

experience can teach the best lessons of all... Chorus:do you know whats on my mind? Do you know how long ive been on my grind? Youve never took your time to think about the crimes with memorys constantly on your mind.:/. Sit down rewind, ive been at battle since i saw day shine,a criminal first a juvenile hfdhdj i must be in denile cause the drugs are addicted to my life style, it just took a little while and this white boy was ready for the streets overcame any challenger / Battled like a Beast:chorus:if you wasnt known you was quick to get issues and dont think these boys wont tear you up like tissue,step off the school bus quick to push and shove pull up them pants and act tough until one gets the bright idea to start blasting off:chorus:yo its life or death, so u gotta invest ur life ina gang/you need a safetynet ifa M'Fckr gets in yo way/anxious to pick a name to get that first blood spray and name change"MW"Ive seen the most realest sicknes from bullet shots to dead bodies disfigured faces: T.F.L.H.
    short draft version of "Money Problems" T.F.L.H. Track.mobile post.

let me tell ya sumn bruh, money..yes money it makes tha world go around and imma make it keep on spining.// Money, my chedder/sell so much blow its gona be a green December/remember yes remember where ya gotcha goody powder tell yur homies and give em my numba/i dont fck wit fronts , not my style, seeing that money is what makes me smile/respect the game and give respect to my haters remember hating ona name gives em fame/ATL Lamers/to many rookie beginers and not enuf senior members but it doesnt matter to me i got so much money ill neva be dopeless unlike yo broke#ss(hopeless} nice cardboard box house glad ur not homeless/i buy food jusa throw it away you cant buy food so yo kids starve everyday/ diamond rings that gleam thousand dolla golden watches that speaks/what time is it?NOW BlTCH!, money money makes me act funny like gas ina belly cloudy from sunny hot to cold being young is gettin old new paths new storys gettin told memorys of the forgotten arnt really forgotten memorys ßrúh /././.M $ W./././
    "late at night" draft first part....mobile post

late at night..on my grind...no more liqour so we drinking wine / feeling fine yes feeling great no time for drama that can wait,/want you now grab yo waist rip off your clothes babygirl no time to waste.....////. Babygirl yeah you my sugerpumpkin you sure are something when your flaunting your a present that i never wanna open up keep you a secret locked in my box/ grab my shirt take it off im already at yo panties they fixing to drop/ suck my dck while i lick yo cIit, flip ya over so you can sit, grab my shoulders while i grab yo tits / we'll cum together in perfect bliss.....
    jibberness of ignorence

yo sit down and shut up...mkay...space station..hahaha....im zoning out and im about to crash no place to land to late to think fast/ its all over nothing to do but roll over like a dead rat but yo thats Matt he never had any class or friends he was just a junkie until the end..psshh fck that i was set on selfdestruction by all the corruption a ticking time bomb without the tick tock believe in skills and dont rely on luck live to the fullest before you get star struck.............bogus.......folgers coffee burger kings new mc muffin im loving it
    little draft called "SomeDay" mobile post

chorus/someday maybe not to day but ill get my chance and spring into play,have money raining like cha-cha-ching dressed in all bling cant help it if i blind ya with my gleam,stand back as i burn a hole in the sun mang//// yea im ontop and my status will never drop,i cant stop and i cant be stopped,im what they call a "Hot Spot" when i pull up to the club i make jaws drop/ yo im something so BIG but i cant be seen for tha simple fact i dont wanna be caught up in tha scene cause believe you me no one wants to see a dead MC/chorus/at one point in time i was a mercenery for hire and if i told you some my stories youd think i was a liar liar haha ill catch my own pants on fire with yo wife and pull an all nighter....ALL RIGHT.....gettin tired of people wanting handouts wanting my skills cash and dope how bout i give ya half a mil jus to see ya slice ya own throat.//..
    haha first draft called "Im Famous" on "How A Star Shines" check it out. Mobile post.

intro-check out these bank statements man,/random guy-holy **** bro howd you get that much cash?./ Check it out, Im Famous../..// Yo Im Famous without a doubt the most crazy-est, Look into my eyes i aint playing when i say this, im filthy rich but im fresher then Pine-Sol btch,/l role with players that player hate on wannabe player haters that think ther so great, give me a break, i got yo girl at the snap of my fingers, and i didnt have to pay her like you did either,.. LISTEN UP., I write checks so big i need 3 forms of I.D. and by the way i got yo babys mama holding my **** when i pee, im nasty, although I bet yur wondering what it be like to be me/ MW-what a freak-nothin buta rich S.O.B. Walking yo street./chorus-YO you dont know what its like to be famous ride Hummers of different colors and staying amazing-stay grinding keeping muh credit up, hunting for that big money, shooting down a buck, keep yo chump change you poor fck i dont need it.....Im Famous -end chorus.//.//.//
    Last edited by Game Owner; 04-07-2010 at 09:53 AM.
  2. Game Owner said:

work of art
  3. Game Owner said:

im a fan of M*W / 2012
  4. Game Owner said:

oh is he ever!!!

"""haha first draft called "Im Famous" on "How A Star Shines" check it out. Mobile post.

intro-check out these bank statements man,/random guy-holy **** bro howd you get that much cash?./ Check it out, Im Famous../..// Yo Im Famous without a doubt the most crazy-est, Look into my eyes i aint playing when i say this, im filthy rich but im fresher then Pine-Sol btch,/l role with players that player hate on wannabe player haters that think ther so great, give me a break, i got yo girl at the snap of my fingers, and i didnt have to pay her like you did either,.. LISTEN UP., I write checks so big i need 3 forms of I.D. and by the way i got yo babys mama holding my **** when i pee, im nasty, although I bet yur wondering what it be like to be me/ MW-what a freak-nothin buta rich S.O.B. Walking yo street./chorus-YO you dont know what its like to be famous ride Hummers of different colors and staying amazing-stay grinding keeping muh credit up, hunting for that big money, shooting down a buck, keep yo chump change you poor fck i dont need it.....Im Famous -end chorus.//.//.//
    """"
  5. Game Owner said:

my names Rick Ross.