Trying to find song

Thread: Trying to find song

Tags: None
  1. sixstrings said:

Default Trying to find song

I am trying to find a song about a mine cave in, I think. I have seen it as a poem and references to Bryan Adams singing it with Willie Nelson, but I can't find the recording. It is a sad song about people who are trapped in a mine, I think. I have heard other songs about miners, but the the lyrics aren't the same as words in the songs.
    Thanks.

2. Th3Diplomat said:

Quote Originally Posted by sixstrings View Post
    I am trying to find a song about a mine cave in, I think. I have seen it as a poem and references to Bryan Adams singing it with Willie Nelson, but I can't find the recording. It is a sad song about people who are trapped in a mine, I think. I have heard other songs about miners, but the the lyrics aren't the same as words in the songs.
    Thanks.
    try>
    Bryan Adams - seven Spanish Angels
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HJwXjNbbyME

3. sixstrings said:

Default Song about mine cave in

I appreciate the message. The song is not spanish angels, but that is a good one. This one was done live by a Ryan Adams. I see the lyrics throughout the web called Thirteen Below, but no song version. Anyone have a copy or know of where to get it? I found a song with the same title, but it doesn not have the same lyrics.

4. pasha2002 said:

i try to find one song, is 10-15 years the lyrics is like ,, boris tha plisiazis emena, ......ektos apo mena boris.........den boris den boris ..........ke afto eprepe tha mou to pis,.....ego boro esi den boris..........

i have chance for this song?
    somebody can help me with title or who sing?
    thanks

Trimbaud said:

The song IS called 'Thirteen Below' - it was written by Tony Furtado, and appears on his album 'Thirteen'

http://www.amazon.com/Thirteen-Tony-.../dp/B000LP6KNA

6. sixstrings said:

Default Thirteen Below...

Trimbaud,
    I appreciate your response and you are partially correct. The song is called Thirteen Below. In fact the lyrics page shows the lyrics, however the artist associated to the actual lyrics differ greatly. The lyrics are not the same as those in the song. I can't find the song version that contains the same lyrics that are posted for "Thirteen Below". If you look for the "Thirteen Below" lyrics online, you will see that they are not the same as in the song you reference by artist Tony Futado. Is this making sense? Tony Furtado has a song called Thirteen Below, however the lyrics are from a song that came out a year earlier than his. Those lyrics are on the web and in tab with an association to Ryan Adams/Willie Nelson. I am trying to find that version of Thirteen Below. Have you ever heard the version I am referring to?
    THanks

7. pasha2002 said:

i try to find one song, is 10-15 years the lyrics is like ,, boris tha plisiazis emena, ......ektos apo mena boris.........den boris den boris ..........ke afto eprepe tha mou to pis,.....ego boro esi den boris..........

i have chance for this song?
    somebody can help me with title or who sing?
    thanks

8. sixstrings said:

Default Pasha - Try new post

Pasha,
    You may want to try a new thread/post instead of this one. You would get more responses on a separate posting. Good luck finding your song. It is a challenge.