I've been hunting these tracks for years. I first came across these songs on a video tribute someone compiled on Jackie Chan and various movies he was in and all his best fight scenes. There were two tribute videos title Jackie Chan's Martial Arts Mayhem Vol. 1 and Vol. 2. Vol. 2 didn't have a list of the name of the songs and title tracks of each song that was played for the duration of 90 minutes. I figured most of half the video, some by luck (google has been some help) and others by known sound from being an avid listener of many types of music genre out there. There was no way to reach the creator of this video and even the seller (Over The Edge Video) couldn't help identify the songs. I tried some DJs, but to no avail. So I'm trying my luck here and it looks like some people are getting some success. I don't have the soundbites with me, but I can give you the best description of these songs. *The first song (techno, electronica) uses quotes from The Shining by Jack Nicholson's character in the movie. 'You're breaking my concentration' is the most used quote in the song. 'Please let me explain something to you' comes up less than a minute before the song is over. It ends with 'You're breaking my concentration. **The second song (techno, electronica) has lyrics repeating with Hallelujah 3x in it. As the song plays, the words of the song sound like, 'You fill me up . . . ecstasy. Hallelujah, hallelujah, hallelujah.' Another part of this song, words/lyrics come out sounding like, 'Here she goes . . .' or 'Here he goes . . .' And the singer shouts out and Hallelujah is repeated 3x. This song is little over 6 minutes or close to it if I'm not mistaken. Please let me know, anyone, if they might have an idea of the artist or name of the song for any one the two songs I described above. Thanks.