(*) can somebody help mii out ...

Thread: (*) can somebody help mii out ...

Tags: None
  1. feita said:

Default (*) can somebody help mii out ...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dXUtr9UTB80
    ^ wiith that viideo ? lyk understanding it . i get some of the jokes lyk "i love the beach = yo amo la perra" but the hard stuff is what i dont get

heksje said:

This is actually pretty funny.
    They take a perfect english sentence, pronounce it as they would in spanish or just interpret the english wrong and then translate that into spanish. I'll give you first the real sentence than, how they heard it and then how they translate it (often taking the wrong sense of the word)

Esto es Ingles sin barreras con Norberto Torres
    This is English without borders with N. Torres

'Number one' (pronounced as spanish):
    “I want a hotdog”, but they say I wanna hold a dog - quiero aguantar el perro: i want to endure the dog

'Number two' :
    “You're the winner” but pronounced Wiener – Tu eres la salchica: you're the sausage

Number three:
    “Look at the buttefly” but interpreted: Look at the butter fly – Mira mantequilla volando: Look, flying butter

Number four:
    “I want a pineapple” but interpreted: I want a pine apple – Quiero una manzana de pino: I want a pinecone.

Number five:
    “I love the beach” but pronounced ***** – Yo amo a la perra

Number six:
    “I want a sandwich” but pronounced Sand witch – Quiero una bruja de arrena

Number seven:
    “I want an applepie” - Quiero un papi de manzana: I want a daddy made of apple (i'm not sure about this one)

Number eight:
    “I got an i-pod” - Yo tengo hipo: I've got the hickups

Number nine:
    “Look at the donkey” but interpreted Don Key – Mira el seņor Llave: Look, mister Key

and finally Number ten:
    “My car is a fortress” but pronounced four-towers – Mi carro es un torr en cuatro: Mi car is a tower divided in four (I'm not sure about this one either)

Goodbye

3. rizzymunchy said:

well they made me laugh !!!

4. Rachella said:

number 10 is my car is a ford taurus (type pf car)
    <3

heksje said:

haha that makes more sense thx

Zahra2008 said:

hahahaha.. so funny!
    the first love is gone ... am waiting for the last one!!

7. feita said:

yeah lol some of them , like #10 , i understood . but thanks for translating the few i didnt get lol yesss they are so hilarious!

8. feita said:

#7 , i think its because.... you know how some people say pai instead of papi ? pai sounds like pie lol thats why i think it was like that.