Page 1 of 42 1234567891011 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 835

Thread: Lyrics Review off-topic discussions

  1. #1
    Moderator Steena's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Thanks
    322
    Thanked 564 Times in 464 Posts

    Default Lyrics Review off-topic discussions

    As we finally seem to have a community of lyric writers who interact with each other, this is your place for off-topic discussions, especially those discussions which are not related to your lyrics. I will close the other off-topic discussions of the last weeks. If there is yet something that does not fit anywhere in Lyrics Review, feel free to use the General Discussion board, Artists and Music General.


    Forum rules of course apply to this thread, so play nice



    On a side-note: If you have an idea for a cooler name to this thread, please inform me It doesn't have to be "Lyrics Review off-topic discussions" but the topic should still be clear.
    होता है जो होना है ... वक़्त ही शायद खुदा है ...
    कौन कहता है आदमी अपनी किस्मत खुद लिखता है?

  2. #2
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    i agree

  3. #3
    Senior Member Sewn Up's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Thanks
    6
    Thanked 17 Times in 16 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Steena View Post
    As we finally seem to have a community of lyric writers who interact with each other, this is your place for off-topic discussions, especially those discussions which are not related to your lyrics. I will close the other off-topic discussions of the last weeks. If there is yet something that does not fit anywhere in Lyrics Review, feel free to use the General Discussion board, Artists and Music General.


    Forum rules of course apply to this thread, so play nice



    On a side-note: If you have an idea for a cooler name to this thread, please inform me It doesn't have to be "Lyrics Review off-topic discussions" but the topic should still be clear.
    Last time I checked, this was a forum where people can bring the skills they have as musicians and songwriters to get feedback to better their abilities. Why would you blaitantly take that away from everyone who has become better at what they do by turning their "creative haven" into a melting pot of crap? I've been posting here for the last 4 years and have grown in my abilities and am very thankful to have had that chance. I am repulsed at the fact you want to turn this forum into The Pit from ultimate-guitar.com. There's already a general discussion forum. Why make another one that no one will want to use?
    Have you ever seen blood in the moonlight? It appears quite black. Have you ever seen spiders crawling on the graves?

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to Sewn Up For This Useful Post:
    jsteeze18 (06-23-2011)

  5. #4
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 13 Times in 13 Posts

    why you forget my name mmm im not your best freind
    lool
    no problem
    ^^
    amber amber
    forever amber

    stay right here or im gonna kill u lool

    we love you sweety so dont you gooooooo

    just need you closer ... i dont wanna let you gooooooo

    forever amberr

  6. #5
    Senior Member Tracy-Turnblad's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Thanks
    14
    Thanked 10 Times in 8 Posts

    We don't really interact with eachother much, we need more people on this forum! I hate it when I post a song i'm really proud of and no one comments!

  7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Tracy-Turnblad For This Useful Post:
    Avenged7Xval (01-08-2011),Doug Denslowe (06-21-2012),jsteeze18 (06-23-2011)

  8. #6
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by krh.(: View Post
    damn is it just me, or are you really scared, ill let the cat be, and tell you nobody cared, in fact im glad your leaving, your right your sht does suck, so byebye, hope you die dumbfck, so your gonna meet that justin bieber phaggot, congratulations your meeting someone who thinks your a maggot, heres a thought, grab it, i think your just going to see the concert, youll be wearing a dolla store skirt, getting your feeling hurt, cause justin bieber would rather kiss dirt, but think about it sht could be worse, you could have ME after you, and youd end up ina hurse,
    suckiness is a curse,
    and btch you got it, makayla too, thats probally how you caught it, thats right leave, cause if you right another peice of sht i might just heave.
    damn that is ether right there

  9. #7
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    im new here but i was going through the forum (lyrics review) and it looks like the only ones with comments are usually love songs. which sucks cause i dont really like writing love songs unless im going through 1.

  10. #8
    Moderator MoonRide*r*'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Thanks
    233
    Thanked 238 Times in 222 Posts

    Well I feel the need to disagree with the disagreers .....

    This general idea has worked extremely well in many other places throughout the forum, as a way to minimize going off-topic in specific subject areas. On the grounds of that success, it's also possibly a good idea here. This "off-topic" repository ... a place where a "free-for-all" of discussion can take place on anyone's whim ... doesn't need to take away at all from any specific thread. And at some future point (you never know when) it could be "nice to have". History has proven that to be true ... an "off-topic" thread is not just nice-to-have, but necessary ... elsewhere on the forum.

  11. #9
    Senior Member Steve0's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Thanks
    38
    Thanked 11 Times in 11 Posts

    way to many words in that song...you trying to make it an hour long song or what?

  12. #10
    Senior Member Inskeepruler's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 26 Times in 26 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Tracy-Turnblad View Post
    We don't really interact with eachother much, we need more people on this forum! I hate it when I post a song i'm really proud of and no one comments!
    Agreed.

  13. #11
    Senior Member smileygal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 18 Times in 17 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by MoonRide42 View Post
    Well I feel the need to disagree with the disagreers .....

    This general idea has worked extremely well in many other places throughout the forum, as a way to minimize going off-topic in specific subject areas. On the grounds of that success, it's also possibly a good idea here. This "off-topic" repository ... a place where a "free-for-all" of discussion can take place on anyone's whim ... doesn't need to take away at all from any specific thread. And at some future point (you never know when) it could be "nice to have". History has proven that to be true ... an "off-topic" thread is not just nice-to-have, but necessary ... elsewhere on the forum.
    Totally true!!
    Trust, love, peace and happiness are the key to a great life!! (: (:

  14. #12
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Tracy-Turnblad View Post
    We don't really interact with eachother much, we need more people on this forum! I hate it when I post a song i'm really proud of and no one comments!
    I agree

  15. #13
    Senior Member ShadowLeeSharp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Thanks
    41
    Thanked 84 Times in 80 Posts

    We need more users to come on here lol, I want people to read my lyrics as well as I read theirs. I need feedback and ways to helps me for my songs and future.

    Haha I'd like to make some kewl friends on here xD

  16. #14
    Senior Member Inskeepruler's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 26 Times in 26 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowLeeSharp View Post
    We need more users to come on here lol, I want people to read my lyrics as well as I read theirs. I need feedback and ways to helps me for my songs and future.

    Haha I'd like to make some kewl friends on here xD
    I agree. BTW nice avatar. I like Death Note.

  17. #15
    Senior Member ShadowLeeSharp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Thanks
    41
    Thanked 84 Times in 80 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Inskeepruler View Post
    I agree. BTW nice avatar. I like Death Note.
    (I like it more LoL)
    Thanks heh heh xD
    ImTheBaby of ATL! FearMe, RawR!!
    -This Shadow is like a homeless puppy. She'll love you in seconds. And she'll still love you no matter what even though you hurt her so badly-

  18. #16
    Senior Member ShadowLeeSharp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Thanks
    41
    Thanked 84 Times in 80 Posts

    I'm boreeeed..., o_o" anyone else feel the same?
    ImTheBaby of ATL! FearMe, RawR!!
    -This Shadow is like a homeless puppy. She'll love you in seconds. And she'll still love you no matter what even though you hurt her so badly-

  19. #17
    Junior Member dpswaggguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post

    Cool i like it here

    i like put my raps and freestyles out for ppl to see it makes me feel lik i accualtly knw wat im doing lol plus its hella fuin haha

  20. #18
    Senior Member ShadowLeeSharp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Thanks
    41
    Thanked 84 Times in 80 Posts

    I am soooooo bored....
    Just finished meh song, Stupid Little Lieeeee..
    BUT, I like Stay How You Are betterrrrr lol
    Man I wish there'd be more peeps on this to talk to .-.
    Anyone there? Nope? .... Okay... Lol
    Last edited by ShadowLeeSharp; 01-27-2011 at 01:09 PM.
    ImTheBaby of ATL! FearMe, RawR!!
    -This Shadow is like a homeless puppy. She'll love you in seconds. And she'll still love you no matter what even though you hurt her so badly-

  21. #19
    Junior Member dpswaggguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post

    Default hey

    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowLeeSharp View Post
    I am sloop bored....
    Just finished meh song, Stupid Little Lieeeee..
    BUT, I like Stay How You Are betterrrrr lol
    Man I wish there'd be more peeps on this to talk to .-.
    Anyone there? Nope? .... Okay... Lol
    hey im on as much as i can be which is alot

  22. The Following User Says Thank You to dpswaggguy For This Useful Post:
    alasadif (11-03-2013)

  23. #20
    Senior Member ShadowLeeSharp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Thanks
    41
    Thanked 84 Times in 80 Posts

    Post . . . .Heeeeey

    Quote Originally Posted by dpswaggguy View Post
    hey im on as much as i can be which is alot
    YUR NOT ON NOWWW D:
    lol I'm on my iPad on this so that's why I'm always online,
    N I'm an insomniac so I stay up all night haha
    ImTheBaby of ATL! FearMe, RawR!!
    -This Shadow is like a homeless puppy. She'll love you in seconds. And she'll still love you no matter what even though you hurt her so badly-

Page 1 of 42 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. First Lyrics
    By fighttest89 in forum Lyrics Review
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 06-01-2012, 12:31 PM
  2. Serbian /Croatian chit-chat off topic discussions
    By Zvezda in forum Serbian/Croatian chit-chat off topic discussions
    Replies: 618
    Last Post: 03-02-2012, 01:38 PM
  3. Macedonian chit-chat off topic discussions
    By macorules94 in forum Macedonian chit-chat off topic discussions
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 12-27-2011, 08:58 PM
  4. Slovene chit-chat off topic discussions
    By tedinkyyy in forum Slovene chit-chat off topic discussions
    Replies: 61
    Last Post: 10-06-2010, 08:10 PM
  5. Natacha Atlas arabic lyrics and translation
    By Hawkeyed in forum Arabic lyrics translation
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 01-02-2008, 01:21 PM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions