Lyrics Review off-topic discussions

Thread: Lyrics Review off-topic discussions

Tags: meaning of tags, tags:meaning

ShadowLeeSharp said:

Quote Originally Posted by MoonRide42 View Post
    Ehm, maybe you need to sleep hun? It's really late, even in Texas right? And really I feel a little guilty now and then that I'm keeping you up, and I'd really hate for your parents to be upset with me
    its 2:24 in Texas right now, it's feels like 10 .... Unless you really want me to go .-.
    ImTheBaby of ATL! FearMe, RawR!!
    -This Shadow is like a homeless puppy. She'll love you in seconds. And she'll still love you no matter what even though you hurt her so badly-

MoonRide*r* said:

No I do not want you to go and stop thinking that but I want you to take care of yourself too. But I will miss you when it's time for you to go to sleep

Btw I love SA and DFW and I've lived in both places for about a year each. And I've been in and out of Texas almost every year since i was 19 so I know it really really well and my Mexican friend lived in Plano but now she's in Houston. I don't like Houston so much
    There is no glamour in sudden death, and nobody ever wins a war.
    :
    Rockers Unite! =>
    ROCK 'n' Roll Halls of Fame

ShadowLeeSharp said:

Oh so yah don't like H-Town much EH? My hometown won't like U ether! Lmao jkjkjk hahaahahah what's the matter with Houston???

No I do not want you to go and stop thinking that but I want you to take care of yourself too.
    Haha sorry it's just seeming that way xD n I do take care of myself. When myself actually wants to be taken care of .-.
    -This Shadow is like a homeless puppy. She'll love you in seconds. And she'll still love you no matter what even though you hurt her so badly-

MoonRide*r* said:

Nothing's really wrong with Houston it's just so damn big!!!!! And the last time I was there a tornado chased me out

Olivia you can make me smile and laugh soooo much all the time but I just have to have a conscience, that I'm not doing something bad for you, because I care about you. That's all it is. But I'll be here with you as long as you're awake and can keep your eyes open lol
    :
    Rockers Unite! =>

MoonRide*r* said:

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowLeeSharp View Post
    ........When myself actually wants to be taken care of .-.
    Well you'd better want to take care of yourself ALL the time my dear friend.
    :
    Rockers Unite! =>

ShadowLeeSharp said:

Lol? When was the last time u went there? Haha tornado?

Heheh, alright John. Don't worry, when it's time it's time ^_______^ n I knowyou care about Mee n I love that about you

MoonRide*r* said:

Last time, well it's been a while now (too long) since I went thru Houston ... 3 years? June. Probably June 2008
    My son had open-heart surgery at Texas Children's Hospital when he was 4 years old and he had the best doctors and nurses in the world taking care of him. So there are some things that I love about Houston <333
    :
    Rockers Unite! =>

MoonRide*r* said:

Woooaaah what the hell a whole nother damn page
    :
    Rockers Unite! =>

ShadowLeeSharp said:

Well you'd better want to take care of yourself ALL the time my dear friend.
    Everything is fine, just the eating problems and the insomnia >_<

ShadowLeeSharp said:

Last time, well it's been a while now (too long) since I went thru Houston ... 3 years? June. Probably June 2008
    My son had open-heart surgery at Texas Children's Hospital when he was 4 years old and he had the best doctors and nurses in the world taking care of him. So there are some things that I love about Houston <333
    Awh yeah the TCH docs n nurses r really nice a while ago my cousin Joseph had been hit my a car n When I went to go see him at the hospital the docs were really respectful to to grown ups (well yeah, the grown ups... Cause mostof the family was there! 4 uncles 2 aunts, grandma grandpa, cousins from beyond the earth ) and we got to play with toys n stuff (I was a happy kid back then)

I just got burned,..

ShadowLeeSharp said:

Another paaaaaaaaaaaage? Querido Dios estamos en un tipo roll!

MoonRide*r* said:

Yeah I understand very well about insomnia, although it's just occasional for me. Like today I slept for 2 hours and then I woke up and I was wide awake O_O for I don't remember how long but I was able to get a little more sleep before I had to work. I hope it's not really really bad for you
    :
    Rockers Unite! =>

MoonRide*r* said:

Another paaaaaaaaaaaage? Querido Dios estamos en un tipo roll!
    jaja querida

You just got burned??? Just now????
    :
    Rockers Unite! =>

ShadowLeeSharp said:

Yeah I understand very well about insomnia, although it's just occasional for me. Like today I slept for 2 hours and then I woke up and I was wide awake O_O for I don't remember how long but I was able to get a little more sleep before I had to work. I hope it's not really really bad for you
    I can go up to a week with only brief naps to recharge me. N no nap can go up to an hour .-. But I am very energetic so my high energy really helps me actually stay alive xD I love cake n sweets so much cause the sugar helps me with all my problems. It helps my weight stay at 80 or 78 lbs.
    N like my daddy I'm a meat eater, there always has to be some sort of meat on my plate at dinner. I love steak and chicken. I cannot imagine life without meat!!!!

ShadowLeeSharp said:

jaja querida

You just got burned??? Just now????
    Yes, I was straightening my hair.... Yes, I am a girl. I love my hair., and whenever I get the chance, I do my hair

MoonRide*r* said:

I can go up to a week with only brief naps to recharge me. N no nap can go up to an hour .-. But I am very energetic so my high energy really helps me actually stay alive xD I love cake n sweets so much cause the sugar helps me with all my problems. It helps my weight stay at 80 or 78 lbs.
    N like my daddy I'm a meat eater, there always has to be some sort of meat on my plate at dinner. I love steak and chicken. I cannot imagine life without meat!!!!
    It's obvious that you're really energetic but rest is soooo important Olivia, but if you get a lot of naps then that's something ... But then you have to crash? ..... have you ever tried meditation? Maybe this is an insane suggestion but something like yoga but not yoga, there are several different disciplines. I used to use a technique (for stress management) where I would like flat on my back, arms and hands at my sides, legs straight, and concentrate on relaxing every individual part of my body. It would take 20-30 minutes to go from feet to head, but after a little practice it became very mentally relaxing, a trance kind of thing. It really really helped me.

MEAT!!!! Yeah gimme meat, gotta have it, I could NEVER be a vegetarian, I just can't survive without pork chops and steak and ground-beef enchiladas con MUCHO queso and smoked sausage and fried bacon and ...... DAMN I'm getting HUNGRY. So what's for breakfast???
    :
    Rockers Unite! =>

MoonRide*r* said:

Yes, I was straightening my hair.... Yes, I am a girl. I love my hair., and whenever I get the chance, I do my hair
    Of course you do as every woman should, and there's even something in the Bible that says a woman's hair is her "glory" and that's just as it should be. But damn be careful with these modern appliances coz they can turn on you. Like an insane duck or something, sometimes they just get crazy in your hands and do the strangest things, so please be careful!!
    :
    Rockers Unite! =>

ShadowLeeSharp said:

Omfg I'm so hungry now that you've said all that crap about meat WOW GEE MOON, THANKS A LOT!! Lmao!

Hm, maybe I'll try that sometime. I have stress too, n my neck really hurts right now >_< n yeah I'm frikin hungry (that's a good thing! I'll have breakfest later xD )
    I know rest is important but my body doesn't allow rest, I'm an owl. An owl that stays up at night AND DAY. N naps are just lucky for me, I would NOT be surprised if I get to see the sunrise today.

Hmmm... Now I'm thinking of my Sunrise song ..... Wow that's an old song I wrote..

ShadowLeeSharp said:

Of course you do as every woman should, and there's even something in the Bible that says a woman's hair is her "glory" and that's just as it should be. But damn be careful with these modern appliances coz they can turn on you. Like an insane duck or something, sometimes they just get crazy in your hands and do the strangest things, so please be careful!!
    Lmao! My god moon, what's with you and ducks? <33333 LooL!
    It does say that! I could NOT live without my hair, or my bangs. My bangs fall over my left eye witch is wooooooonderful cause my left eye also has some problems with me! !
    I feel good about myself when my hair is nice and neatly brushed (I don't brush my hair) and pretty and straight,

Don't worry I'll be careful babe I'm an expert!!!
    You know.... I have been chased by a duck before nowthat I think of it... good ol petting zoo's... XD

MoonRide*r* said:

Omfg I'm so hungry now that you've said all that crap about meat WOW GEE MOON, THANKS A LOT!! Lmao!
    Ooooh that's alright Shadow I'm always glad when I can "help"

Hm, maybe I'll try that sometime. I have stress too, n my neck really hurts right now >_< n yeah I'm frikin hungry (that's a good thing! I'll have breakfest later xD )
    I know rest is important but my body doesn't allow rest, I'm an owl. An owl that stays up at night AND DAY. N naps are just lucky for me, I would NOT be surprised if I get to see the sunrise today.

Hmmm... Now I'm thinking of my Sunrise song ..... Wow that's an old song I wrote..
    The neck can be the hardest thing to relax and "unpain" and I have that problem a lot. But I also have a flexible tube-thing-a-ma-bobber that I put behind my neck that really helps. But I can't help you with breakfast .. sorry for making you so so hungry

Ok break out the Sunrise song, since you mentioned it we gotta read it now
    :
    Rockers Unite! =>