Lyrics Review off-topic discussions

Thread: Lyrics Review off-topic discussions

Tags: meaning of tags, tags:meaning

ShadowLeeSharp said:

Ahahaahaha it's now at the top of the forum. Idunno if you've read it yet. It's one of my eldest songs
    ImTheBaby of ATL! FearMe, RawR!!
    -This Shadow is like a homeless puppy. She'll love you in seconds. And she'll still love you no matter what even though you hurt her so badly-

MoonRide*r* said:

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowLeeSharp View Post
    Lmao! My god moon, what's with you and ducks? <33333 LooL!
    You know.... I have been chased by a duck before nowthat I think of it... good ol petting zoo's... XD
    Answered ur own question didntcha? lol ... That's what I've been telling you, Ducks can be Dangerous as Hell!!!!

It does say that! I could NOT live without my hair, or my bangs.
    See I'm a freakin Genius, and I don't know why anyone ever doubted it ...
    lol ....... watch now I'll do or say something TOTALLY STUPID within the next hour.

My bangs fall over my left eye witch is wooooooonderful cause my left eye also has some problems with me! !
    Use that meditation thing to conquer the wayward eye my dear. I trust 100% that it will work.

There is no glamour in sudden death, and nobody ever wins a war.
    :
    Rockers Unite! =>
    ROCK 'n' Roll Halls of Fame

MoonRide*r* said:

Ahahaahaha it's now at the top of the forum. Idunno if you've read it yet. It's one of my eldest songs
    K checkin it out now ...... *Jeopardy theme plays in the background* ...
    :
    Rockers Unite! =>

ShadowLeeSharp said:

Omfg I'm crackin up laughing over here in texas moon ur f****** hilarious!!! hahahaha u do that <3
    -This Shadow is like a homeless puppy. She'll love you in seconds. And she'll still love you no matter what even though you hurt her so badly-

ShadowLeeSharp said:

Omg I feel so wide awaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaake, hey, wasnt I listening to Eminem?

N yes! Ducks are very dangerous! And chickens too!

MoonRide*r* said:

Dang, sorry I had to disappear for so long but something up came up here at work and I had to get super-busy. Soooo sorry Shadow. Are you still awake?? Ur light is on ... but is anybody home???

Yeah I checked it out and commented about an hour ago??
    :
    Rockers Unite! =>

ShadowLeeSharp said:

Hahaahahah hey thereeee I was just about to go to sleep silly boy <333333333

MoonRide*r* said:

Ooops so I almost woke you up? I'll try to be a little quieter next time, just in case <33333
    :
    Rockers Unite! =>

ShadowLeeSharp said:

Sorry... I dosed off

ShadowLeeSharp said:

MoonRide*r* said:

OMG lol lol .... see Olivia we weren't just being paranoid. The FEAR is REAL!!
    whatever the hell that means

Catch u later princess have a super-uber-great day
    :
    Rockers Unite! =>

ShadowLeeSharp said:

Kk ^^ love you.... Bye.. I'll miss you

Katie13 said:

Oh my gosh, I got so many emails just of you guys having a conversation!! Haha, should've cancelled that subscription... :P How do you stay up so bloomin' late?
    "If you were me, then I'd be you, and if I were you, I'd hide somewhere faraway..."

ShadowLeeSharp said:

Quote Originally Posted by Katie13 View Post
    Oh my gosh, I got so many emails just of you guys having a conversation!! Haha, should've cancelled that subscription... :P How do you stay up so bloomin' late?
    I'm an insomniac lol n moon is just lucky haahah xD

Katie13 said:

Oh dear You ever tried... I dunno, turning the computer off? Just kidding, who would have the hilarious conversations then?! Hahaa!
    "If you were me, then I'd be you, and if I were you, I'd hide somewhere faraway..."

ShadowLeeSharp said:

Lmao!! Me n moon partied alllllllllllll night long!!! Hahahaha!

Katie13 said:

I've gotta hand it to you guys, you've got stamina!!! How old are you anyway??! I'm guessing... 15? I could never do an all-nighter then... I'd probably still struggle now!!!

ShadowLeeSharp said:

Lmao! Wow people always mistake me for being older I'm 13 I can do all nighters for 3 days straight, it's very easy hahahaaha.

Katie13 said:

Whoa!! 13?? 3 DAYS??!! Jeez, Shadow... So you're in, what, Year 8? 9? Oh, wait, if you're in America, I dunno what that is!! :/ Gosh, you're good for your age!!!

ShadowLeeSharp said:

Lol ^____^;;; hahaha yupp 3 days, I can go for more but sometimes my body gives up yes I live in Houston Texas !!!

I've been writing songs since I was a small kid, but I haven't gotten serious about it until a year or two ago. ^__^;
    Thanks!!!