Lyrics Review off-topic discussions

Thread: Lyrics Review off-topic discussions

Tags: meaning of tags, tags:meaning

Katie13 said:

Oh, whoops! Year 8 won't mean a thing then... you have grades instead of years in school, am I right?
    Wow! That's pretty impressive, writing like that so young You got something there!!
    "If you were me, then I'd be you, and if I were you, I'd hide somewhere faraway..."

2. RobberBaron said:

I never understood grades. In this TV show, this guy goes "can you read lips?", and he's like "I'm in grade 9, I can barely read words", and I'm like "isn't he 13?". Oh yeah, so I'm in Year 9 and stuff

ShadowLeeSharp said:

Yupp grades, hmm.. Years huh? Wonder where you live xD

Lol thanks! I love to write songs and yur really encouraging me to write a new one right now lmao
    ImTheBaby of ATL! FearMe, RawR!!
    -This Shadow is like a homeless puppy. She'll love you in seconds. And she'll still love you no matter what even though you hurt her so badly-

Katie13 said:

So how old does that make you? Fif...fourteen? (Aaargh, I should know this!! :P)
    And I know!! I can never understand why some American kids are portrayed like they're in year six or something!! (grade three maybe? Third grade? The last elementary grade?... I dunno anymore!) Let's change that to "mentally years younger than they actually are"!!
    Although, I know sixth formers who may as well be six years old... sigh...
    "If you were me, then I'd be you, and if I were you, I'd hide somewhere faraway..."

ShadowLeeSharp said:

Quote Originally Posted by RobberBaron View Post
    I never understood grades. In this TV show, this guy goes "can you read lips?", and he's like "I'm in grade 9, I can barely read words", and I'm like "isn't he 13?". Oh yeah, so I'm in Year 9 and stuff
    When I read that I didn't really understand that O.o....
    When yur about 4 years old you go to Pre-K the as you get older you go to 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, all the way to twelfth.
    As you climb up the grades, the work gets more advanced. until you hit collage.... I'm in a hurry right now.. Fixing to get lectured by my mum again .-. So I'll fully explain the rest later
    -This Shadow is like a homeless puppy. She'll love you in seconds. And she'll still love you no matter what even though you hurt her so badly-

Katie13 said:

Um... right Not sure I understand but yeah Your twelth grade, I think, is equal to our Year 13 (Upper Sixth, if you're posh ). That sound right to you guys? I have no idea :/

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowLeeSharp View Post
    Yupp grades, hmm.. Years huh? Wonder where you live xD
    Hahaa, English till we die... and probably after

ShadowLeeSharp said:

I'm in 7th grade xD
    Haha I'm Texan, well born a Texan but I'm full blooded Mexican bahahahaaha

Katie13 said:

Ah, I'll work out what that means when my brain hasn't died from a case of standard deviation
    A Mexico-Texan? A Mexexan, perhaps? Or a Texican? Sorry, I'm in one of those odd mooods...
    Texas, huh? Dunno a lot about Texas. The biggest state, right? Southern? Don't they have a NASA space station there somewhere?
    Mexico I know about the same amount. Central America, capital being Mexico City, very high crime rate apparently
    The joys of Geography...

ShadowLeeSharp said:

Lol yupp exactly, NASA. It's awesome I've been there before
    I'm a Texican I guess hahaahah.
    Yes there's are a lot of crimes in Mexico at the moment, sort of glad I'm not there right noww..

Texas is the biggest state, I think- n yur not Texan if you don't like football or BBQ. Ah, to have a nice BBQ on Sunday's n to play outside with the neighbors.... Can't wait hahaha

So how is it over there?

Katie13 said:

Ah, that's sounds awesome... guessing it's sunny in Texas right now, then! You mean American Football, don't you? I got myself very confused then, haha!
    Here? Well, it's just England. Generally cold, generally wet, and today it full-on rained - even though last weekend I managed to get sunburnt on the hottest day of the year. Wierd-*** weather... :P
    Worst thing, Britain's an island so I get stuck the furthest from the sea -.-

11. RobberBaron said:

We also get winds from the arctic. But hopefully it will be sunny on Sunday, or my picnic will be ruined

I say picnic, last time nobody actually had any food but hey XD

ShadowLeeSharp said:

Yeah American football! It's awesome but I'm, still learning a bit
    N baseball n basketball n soccer!

Hahaha I live right by the water in texas, witch I strongly dislike cause you know- we have hurricanes here! !

Yes it's starting to get hot in texas, in the middle of summer you can literally bake a cookie on my concrete mailbox using help by our ol pal the sun. n we have rights, Beer is for grown ups, Red Bull is for kids.
    You CAN shoot a gun at the age of thirteen, but I can't cause I don't weigh enough
    There a lot of mexicans in Houston hahaha I just realized that!

N whomever stays here for at least a week, will love it 100% n I have proof. If you were born in Texas not one time in your life have you ever said the phrase "You All"
    It's "Y'all!!" lmao!!

Yeah, I find my state exiting. Probably not the whole country but Texas is just right for me

ShadowLeeSharp said:

Quote Originally Posted by RobberBaron View Post
    We also get winds from the arctic. But hopefully it will be sunny on Sunday, or my picnic will be ruined

I say picnic, last time nobody actually had any food but hey XD
    Danggggggg why is everybody talking about food these days? I'm literally starving right now xD picnics are nice. What kind of food do you like?

Katie13 said:

Aw, don't start on food, people! I'm so hungry right now... my mum's gone on one of her health wars and cleared the house of anything remotely edible -.-
    I'm your typical carnivore, though I will eat mostly anything - except celery and broccili. Ugh
    And damn, I wish I had a picnic to go to! I've got to do a driving lesson and then revise. Fun times for me :'(

15. RobberBaron said:

Pizza is my favourite food. I really like chickeny things in oriental sauce, and I love naan bread.

I'm really hungry now too XD

ShadowLeeSharp said:

Hahaha I'm so hungry! I like spaghetti so yummy lol!
    2013, thats when I turn 16. I'll get my drivers license then

I have a great taste for cakes, I too am a carnivore but meant cannot come in between my cake xD

Katie13 said:

I'd go meat over cake every time Nothing can beat steak
    And of course! You drive a year earlier in America! I forgot about that

ShadowLeeSharp said:

Hahaha yupp

Cake is so good, especially om made. N home made icing is the best, I hare cakes with fake icing it's gross

RazorDuskAsher said:

Shhh.. The baby is sleeping >;3 ... *evil laugh*
    Last edited by RazorDuskAsher; 04-15-2011 at 12:12 AM.
    Razor Asher (Silent Slasher)
    Shadow Sharp (Lifeless Heart)

MoonRide*r* said:

Hehe Razor, glad someone is keeping it quiet .....
    There is no glamour in sudden death, and nobody ever wins a war.
    :
    Rockers Unite! =>
    ROCK 'n' Roll Halls of Fame