Lyrics Review off-topic discussions

Thread: Lyrics Review off-topic discussions

Tags: meaning of tags, tags:meaning

MoonRide*r* said:

Quote Originally Posted by Katie13 View Post
    Texas, huh? Dunno a lot about Texas. The biggest state, right? Southern? Don't they have a NASA space station there somewhere?
    Mexico I know about the same amount. Central America, capital being Mexico City, very high crime rate apparently
    The joys of Geography...
    Ok since Texas is my second home I'd love to give a lil hand with this too:

Yep it's the biggest in the "Lower 48" (continental US) but (shhhhh don't tell Shadow coz it might hurt her feelings) Alaska is about 4-5 times bigger, or 25% the size of the Lower 48. Now before Shadow wakes up, please forget I mentioned that.

Mexico is considered to be part of North America, continentally speaking, but also because it is so tightly joined economically with the USA and Canada. Central America is just the small countries between MX and South America.

If anyone disagrees, take it up with someone from Mexico and GOOD LUCK WITH THAT!!!

Yep NASA, (Lyndon B.) Johnson Space Center in ..... care to guess? ...... HOUSTON! After a Space Shuttle (or whatever) launches from Cape Canaveral in Florida, and flies out of that control space, Houston takes over control from there. "Mission Control" of TV/movie fame is not Cape Canaveral but Houston. Houston is also where most astronaut training and NASA-related research is conducted.

FOOTBALL, from middle school all the way thru .... till the world comes to an end .... Watch the movie "Friday Night Lights" (based on a true story) and you'll have PERFECT insight into what Shadow was saying about football in Texas.

DON'T. MESS. WITH. TEXAS.

Serious!!!!

PS: Trivia ... Texas is the only US state that was also once a COUNTRY. For one month short of 10 years (1836-1845) they were the Republic of Texas. Just ask any Texican y'all and I guaran-damn-tee you'll hear MORE THAN YOU EVER WANTED TO KNOW about that
    There is no glamour in sudden death, and nobody ever wins a war.
    :
    Rockers Unite! =>
    ROCK 'n' Roll Halls of Fame

2. RobberBaron said:

By the way, I have music for (Can't We Just Write) A New Ending now, it's on YouTube

MoonRide*r* said:

Got a link?
    :
    Rockers Unite! =>

MoonRide*r* said:

Well ..... since I'm aaaaall alone again ..... signing off now, see youse guys later
    :
    Rockers Unite! =>

5. RobberBaron said:

ShadowLeeSharp said:

I'm awake HAHAHA lol can't wait till moon comes back on!!!!!! Now, anyone wanna talk? Hahaha xD
    ImTheBaby of ATL! FearMe, RawR!!
    -This Shadow is like a homeless puppy. She'll love you in seconds. And she'll still love you no matter what even though you hurt her so badly-

ShadowLeeSharp said:

You know.... Since I'm a kid... I hate reading... But then I realized I didn't read moon's little text...... ... I forgot Texas was just a puny little stateeeeeeee.. waaaaaaaaaah

No fair now my feeewings r hurted thanks tew size

( lol..)
    -This Shadow is like a homeless puppy. She'll love you in seconds. And she'll still love you no matter what even though you hurt her so badly-

RazorDuskAsher said:

Awh :| why did you guys hurt her "feeewings" ?
    Razor Asher (Silent Slasher)
    Shadow Sharp (Lifeless Heart)

Katie13 said:

Aw, bless you :P You cwying?

Wow, Texan's seem to love their state. I don't know anyone who's that patriotic about England... okay, so maybe one person, but he's a little odd :P
    "If you were me, then I'd be you, and if I were you, I'd hide somewhere faraway..."

RazorDuskAsher said:

I'll tell you, texans are very very proud of their state they take A LOT of pride in it
    Especially on how big it is and how nice a lot of the people are
    Razor Asher (Silent Slasher)
    Shadow Sharp (Lifeless Heart)

ShadowLeeSharp said:

Aw, bless you :P You cwying?
    I dun even know anymoreeeeeee T-T moon hurted my feeewings >_<"

Katie13 said:

Aw that is not nice of him

And I noticed the pride issue haha

And in case you are wodnering what happened to my punctuation my keyboard is stuck on shift so i cannot delete or click wheree to type or indeed use punctuation

not happyI]
    "If you were me, then I'd be you, and if I were you, I'd hide somewhere faraway..."

13. RobberBaron said:

XD (too short)

ShadowLeeSharp said:

Aw that is not nice of him

And I noticed the pride issue haha

And in case you are wodnering what happened to my punctuation my keyboard is stuck on shift so i cannot delete or click wheree to type or indeed use punctuation

not happyI]

It isn't !!! I hope he comes n soon! !!

Yes, Razor is right about the texans and pride issues 9_9
    though, my Texas pride issues can never inter fear with my other huge issues xD

Hm.. Punctuation prob? LOL , . ? !"')(;:/--/:$&@&?..,?!!^€#}{][]\|~%^*+=*^%<££¥' x3

ShadowLeeSharp said:

Lol robber, you and your silly xD's hahahahaha x3

Katie13 said:

Hahaa, thanks for your mocking of my punctuation deficiency but I've fixed it now, using the good old turn-if-off-and-turn-it-back-on-again method I'm techinical, me

... XD

ShadowLeeSharp said:

Lol woow, ima do it again just for the fun of it.
    ;5656.()();3/-?&7/:1.?7)&|())$?>€>?£<€>+<^^^<+%%^*#~^%}#|}{\#{_]}][{,>, @&$)?!,.'-!!!!!!

*ahem*
    I've come to the conclusion that my avatar isn't good at all and idunno what on earth should I change it to again. Maybe to my first or second avatar? I'll pic my second ever avatar.. BrB

ShadowLeeSharp said:

Okay okay nvm I'm going to my most trusted DemiseMan

Katie13 said:

DemiseMan? I ain't going to ask... :/
    Haha, love the avatar - you really do like cakes, don't you?

ShadowLeeSharp said:

I like pie I like cake I love sweets for heaven sake the ice cream man is passing by I Hate him much he needs to die .... O.o