Lyrics Review off-topic discussions

Thread: Lyrics Review off-topic discussions

Tags: meaning of tags, tags:meaning

MoonRide*r* said:

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowLeeSharp View Post
    almost every boy knows in rl that if they mess with me I've got two ex boyfriends that really care about me, n my ex's Big Brother (emilios big bro e.e ugh, emilio... ) thinks of me as a sis
    I have 5 boy cousins that can and will kick someones *** if they touch me, I have my daddy and my trusty whatever is in my hands hit em with it weapon lmao!!!
    Yeah see everybody oughta know not to mess with Miss ShadowLeeSharp or they'll have half the world down on 'em. PLUS getting bonked in the head by Olivia herself, lol
    There is no glamour in sudden death, and nobody ever wins a war.
    :
    Rockers Unite! =>
    ROCK 'n' Roll Halls of Fame

ShadowLeeSharp said:

It's fun talking with an accent, n I'm actually good at it, I wish I was Irish or Scottish. Even English..

Hahaha yupp it's friday! Get it? FRYday, let us eat fries!!!! Hahaha!
    ImTheBaby of ATL! FearMe, RawR!!
    -This Shadow is like a homeless puppy. She'll love you in seconds. And she'll still love you no matter what even though you hurt her so badly-

Frankie Jasmine said:

This thread showed up in my "New Posts" section. I began reading, thinking it was a new thread . . . . . . then I realized it was from April 2010!! Anyway, after reading the entire first page [please excuse me, but there were some unusual posts on that first page, and not very friendly!] and coming to the conclusion that I didn't know what was going on re: this thread . . . then discovering the year is now 2011 (just kidding), I skipped to the last page.

I guess you serious lyricists decided to keep a thread just for talking--? I'm not a lyrics writer, but I love to write poetry and prose. Since this thread has a nearly 5* rating, I guess everyone decided to keep it going . . . ?

There are a few people here whom I know . . . Reading original lyrics would be very interesting. Would anyone be interested in filling me in briefly about the Lyrics Review section?

I didn't say it first, but hello to everyone. I'm relatively new and have so far been on other areas of allthelyrics.

ShadowLeeSharp said:

Quote Originally Posted by MoonRide42 View Post
    Yeah see everybody oughta know not to mess with Miss ShadowLeeSharp or they'll have half the world down on 'em. PLUS getting bonked in the head by Olivia herself, lol
    even if I ever get a Bf on ATL (doubt it xD ) if someone messes with me I have my John, my Alex, and my Eric <3333 and myself, cause before this sweet little girl was someone totally worse. I can and will tell someone off n I know how to use my words, I'm Texan xD hahaha!

(starting to think about that somebody whom I've been arguing with for days now )
    -This Shadow is like a homeless puppy. She'll love you in seconds. And she'll still love you no matter what even though you hurt her so badly-

5. RobberBaron said:

Huh, what? Ima sleep with my eyes open. Hey, why does my eye hurt?

ShadowLeeSharp said:

*jumpson robber* ROBBER!!! *continuously pokes yur face* ;D

7. RobberBaron said:

*Uses awesome ninja kick to fly to the shop and buy some carrots* Hello, I'd like to buy some carrots, oh my gosh I have two shadows help!

ShadowLeeSharp said:

Nehehehehee *hush robber* I want some carrots... *steals ur carrots*

9. RobberBaron said:

Omgosh WHERE'D MY CARROTS GO? Oh no, they took my ninja powers, the christmas song has come true!

(in Math class we wrote "the 25 days of christmas", the last five are:
    The entire tri-state area!
    4 ninja carrots,
    3 electric lightbulbs,
    2 multicoloured reindeer,
    And a pyroclastic flow with lava!

They got weird as they went up...one of them was "purple kitty laser houses" XD

ShadowLeeSharp said:

Woah xD how old r u robber? Hahah

11. RobberBaron said:

Depends on whether you intended that message to arrive in the past, present or future, but today is my 100th birthday yay! Where are my pwesents?

ShadowLeeSharp said:

*watches razor throw the presents at you*
    they are not guaranteed to be in one piece when you receive them babe HAHAAHAHAH

13. RobberBaron said:

Yay, that means more pwesents! *picks up bits of pwesents* What is this, a toaster? Toasters don't work in 2998!

Katie13 said:

Hahaa, you guys are insane!! Shadow, I thought you'd thrown a razor at him before I back-tracked Thought it was a bit harsh... I understand now

But everyone's ignored Frankie!!! I apologise There are only three things you need to know:
    1) We write lyrics.
    2) We critique lyrics.
    3) We're terminally insane. Take Shadow here for example... but, as they say "You're raving mad - but all the best people are" (I love that film!! )
    "If you were me, then I'd be you, and if I were you, I'd hide somewhere faraway..."

15. RobberBaron said:

I thought the same thing about the razor. HEY, WHERE'S MAH RAZER? YOU FORGOT TO GET ME PWESENT?!?!??!

ShadowLeeSharp said:

Yes I am insane, I've gone mad a while ago. It feels like it's 10:00 but it's 5AM over here and I'm starving.
    *serves a cup of tea n looks at Katie. The tea pot aims at the ground instead of the cup so it's halway empty*

Tee hee hee tea anyone???!?!?!?

Frankie? OMG Frankie I am SO sorry! I was so caught up in that PM you sent me! Then moons PM! And then I started arguing with razor and her madness on throwing things!! Ah I feel so guilty *angles head downwards.*

ShadowLeeSharp said:

Quote Originally Posted by RobberBaron View Post
    I thought the same thing about the razor. HEY, WHERE'S MAH RAZER? YOU FORGOT TO GET ME PWESENT?!?!??!
    *jumps on robbers back and hands him some ninja carrots *
    I'm afraid to say that razor is asleep, lad. But he's some ninja carrots <3
    a team of highly trained monkeys are on their way

18. RobberBaron said:

There's those carrots I lost OMGOSH SHADOW ON MY BACK IZ GONNA EAT ME!
    Highly trained monkeys? MONKEYS?! I ORDERED BANANAS!

ShadowLeeSharp said:

I won't eat you- but you do look rather tasty looking doesn't he Miss Katie?

Picky picky picky, first you want carrots, then presents, now bananas? yur overwhelming me babe!! D; !!

20. RobberBaron said:

Of course I'm tasty, I'm made of 102% cardboard and 3.75% olive oil, duh...