Lyrics Review off-topic discussions

Thread: Lyrics Review off-topic discussions

Tags: meaning of tags, tags:meaning

Katie13 said:

Yay, I get to be on hat duty!!! Everyone better drop those teacups *points acorn rocket launcher at everybody...*
    Better make sure Edmond doesn't eat any of your army
    "If you were me, then I'd be you, and if I were you, I'd hide somewhere faraway..."

ShadowLeeSharp said:

*razor puts her hands up high* don't kill me!!!

*I look around* he, isn't robber supposed to be on with us?
    ImTheBaby of ATL! FearMe, RawR!!
    -This Shadow is like a homeless puppy. She'll love you in seconds. And she'll still love you no matter what even though you hurt her so badly-

Katie13 said:

I'm watching you, razor.... *narrows eyes*

Oh, yeah, where is he?? Offended! Let's prepare a welcome... *sets up squirrel sniper...* I have to relinquish laptop and everything now :'(
    "If you were me, then I'd be you, and if I were you, I'd hide somewhere faraway..."

ShadowLeeSharp said:

*razor sighs n drops her tea cup.* the great nerve of some fellow neighbors in insane vein town xD

Ikr???? Sniper? Yur going to kill our dear friend robber?!?! OMG
    -This Shadow is like a homeless puppy. She'll love you in seconds. And she'll still love you no matter what even though you hurt her so badly-

MoonRide*r* said:

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowLeeSharp View Post
    You didn't see the news? Me, my trustily top hat, and robbers ninja carrots already corrupted china! We are heading to new York next!!!
    OMG Shadow you corrupted China??? But that's where your new friend Orwa is, so I hope he's okaaaaay

This is a totally randomized drop-in, like parachuting into ATL and then bouncing out again but I also dropped by to say ......

My new name (going on the BLT thing) is Boris Lupe Telemundo so that's like Russian, French and Spanish coz I'm a thoroughly international kind of person (so look out world!!!) but I also thought of "Lunando" as my middle name, but that means something like "mooning" ?? and I do NOT do that. lol. No no no.

But I had this Navy friend one time who mooned a whole pub in a town in western England and daaaaamn that was weird but everybody just laughed so hard they either passed out or threw up so it was ok, no cops, it was cool. Well not exactly "cool" but everyone survived the shock, lol

Moving right along .....
    There is no glamour in sudden death, and nobody ever wins a war.
    :
    Rockers Unite! =>
    ROCK 'n' Roll Halls of Fame

MoonRide*r* said:

Quote Originally Posted by RobberBaron View Post
    Merry Christmas! ...
    And Merry Christmas to you too!!
    :
    Rockers Unite! =>

MoonRide*r* said:

Quote Originally Posted by Katie13 View Post
    I'm watching you, razor.... *narrows eyes*

Oh, yeah, where is he?? Offended! Let's prepare a welcome... *sets up squirrel sniper...* I have to relinquish laptop and everything now :'(
    Katie you seem like a very normal person, so I'm beginning to fear for your sanity from reading so much of this ....... erm, whatever it is ...... If you find yourself needing professional help I know some good psychotherapists (and they have really good drugs!!!) so just let me know
    :
    Rockers Unite! =>

ShadowLeeSharp said:

AHHHHHH *jumps on moon*

MoonRide*r* said:

Ok bouncing out again, back soon
    :
    Rockers Unite! =>

MoonRide*r* said:

Oooooh Shadow damn you knocked me down ... and sitting on me so I guess I'm stuck here for a while now lol
    :
    Rockers Unite! =>

ShadowLeeSharp said:

Mooned a pub?!? WHAT?! THATS AWESOME LOLOLOLOL.
    *grabs a coconut ice cream n licks it* okay okay okay, I'm gonna call u lupe LOL xD my insane veins are bursting with rainbows cuz ur here xDDDDDD !!!!

ShadowLeeSharp said:

Quote Originally Posted by MoonRide42 View Post
    Oooooh Shadow damn you knocked me down ... and sitting on me so I guess I'm stuck here for a while now lol
    *sits on moons back eating my ice cream* that's fir leaving me last nitee

MoonRide*r* said:

Yeah I deserve to be shackled and tortured for deserting you so you're gonna eat coconut ice cream while I'm struggling to breathe and not turn blue in the face. -gasping for air as cold sticky ice cream drops in my eye-
    :
    Rockers Unite! =>

MoonRide*r* said:

Oh I forgot you're trying to be good and not use bad words so I need to stop saying **** ...... and **** ... not really really bad words, but in case it's like alcoholism I don't wanna tempt you with even the "smell" of a bad word
    :
    Rockers Unite! =>

ShadowLeeSharp said:

Quote Originally Posted by MoonRide42 View Post
    Yeah I deserve to be shackled and tortured for deserting you so you're gonna eat coconut ice cream while I'm struggling to breathe and not turn blue in the face. -gasping for air as cold sticky ice cream drops in my eye-
    =W= *sits beside you n shows u the ice cream* want some babe? *evil giggle* BAHAHA u were gonna turn blue!!
    *trustily top hat is to big, it falls over my face* AHHHHHH I can't seeeeeee D: ***********

MoonRide*r* said:

Hehe sounds like an UNtrustily top hat to me Livvie ... -kicks with a ninja-light paw and knocks it up off ur eyes-

Oh and yes please, ice cream ice cream we all scream for ice cream!!
    :
    Rockers Unite! =>

ShadowLeeSharp said:

*sits beside you since yur already on the ground xD * awh why u harm my trustily awesome toppie????

*feeds u ice cream* EATTTTTTTT xD the ice cream is blue, lad, perhaps you'll turn blue!

MoonRide*r* said:

-mmfffph mmfffph nom nom nom- Yummy, blue coconut ice cream, my favorite!
    :
    Rockers Unite! =>

MoonRide*r* said:

PS, I didn't actually wanna hurt ur hat, I just wanted u to see so you wouldn't jab a whole ball of ice cream in my eye

PPS, I'm already a gray-shade of blue lasssie, so it doesn't matter about the blue ice cream

Dannnggg my fingers are bouncing on the kkkeyboard again
    :
    Rockers Unite! =>

ShadowLeeSharp said:

:0 I forgot yur just a puppy!!! *huggles moon <333333 * eeeeeeeek!! <333333333

Oh yeah, I have a cat in my hat xD