Lyrics Review off-topic discussions

Thread: Lyrics Review off-topic discussions

Tags: meaning of tags, tags:meaning

ShadowLeeSharp said:

Oh yeah ... Olivia's dummie husband ate my soon-to-be Boyfriend!!!

Well he was hungry. Nuff said ;D

Lol n I don't have any vinegar at the moment. I'm in my bed SUPPOSED to be asleep
    ImTheBaby of ATL! FearMe, RawR!!
    -This Shadow is like a homeless puppy. She'll love you in seconds. And she'll still love you no matter what even though you hurt her so badly-

Katie13 said:

Oh, forgot it was night over there... that's a slight obstacle, I suppose

Eating Knives just sounds painful ... and Razor's all alone in Alter Ego land now!! :O
    "If you were me, then I'd be you, and if I were you, I'd hide somewhere faraway..."

ShadowLeeSharp said:

Perhaps *takes out my twin pistols* can I shoot her now?

No, razor. N it does sound painful. Yupp she's all alone.

*shoots Katie and misses barley by even a centimeter* sorry. My fingers slipped

ALL ALONE. BtW I'm pregnant O.o

">>
    -This Shadow is like a homeless puppy. She'll love you in seconds. And she'll still love you no matter what even though you hurt her so badly-

Katie13 said:

Ah, bless *takes out mini-machine gun and covers Razor... just in case* Who's she gonna take over the world with now?

And OMG WHAT?? Congrats but whoa, that didn't take long!!

Robber's gonna freak

Assuming it's his...
    "If you were me, then I'd be you, and if I were you, I'd hide somewhere faraway..."

ShadowLeeSharp said:

*drinks a soda* I'll have robber re create knives. If not, than I'll just have to do it the hard way

Nope it didn't ^^; no.... I think moon is gonna freak xD

N of course ita robbies who else's would it be ?! O.o

Knive's / :3

Shuttup, Asher

Right back at yah, Sharp!!

Katie13 said:

I'm saying nothing...
    And if we're thinking about this, if Robber and Knives are "as one" then technically it is Knives' kid too!! :O

And true, Moon ain't gonna like his underage little sis getting pregnant Best hide it!!

I was going to say give it to Razor but that's just the worst idea ever...

ShadowLeeSharp said:

*spits out all of my coke* SHADOW LEO SHARP HOW COULD YOU- that makes a lot of sense Katie ;D

No he wouldn't .... Let him kill robber.... Pleaseeeeee! NO!!! Well how rude was that =w=

Give the baby to me? Haha! Yeah, I'd teach it to use a gun at age 2 .

Katie13 said:

I always make sense

As I said, worst idea EVER -_- Don't do it, Shadow. A little Shadow/Robber/Knives/Razor baby plus gun would be way too much for the world to handle!!

ShadowLeeSharp said:

En the baby due Olivianaaaaaa?

In computer time- anyDAY now !!!

YES! I'm gonna be the auntie and you can stop me Katie! Haha!! Wait. I dunno how to change diapers, or make bottles, or do anything O.o?!!!!

That's why IM the mom, Asher xD

Katie13 said:

Crap! And Robber doesn't even know yet :O Well, won't that be a surprise
    I'm sure it'll be fine...

And Razor? Yes. Yes, I can stop you.

ShadowLeeSharp said:

Like what are you gonna do? Lure me away with countless pies? Pfft! Like tHats gonna happen! The baby will be named by ME

So u better be here tomorrow just in case!!! cause we all know Razor will be here unless I found my beloveth knives!! <3 *eyes sparkle in a sudden daze. A daydream fantasy* ;D !!!

Katie13 said:

I should be here tomorrow... I'm ill at the mo, so I'm not going anywhere fast
    Named by Razor? Oh dear...

ShadowLeeSharp said:

We'll name him Soul!!!

*lays down* how do you know it's gonna be a boy? =w=

We'll name her Misa!!

Why a you stealing Anime Character's names?

Idunno...

Ok O.o

Awk ur Ill hope u feel better ! *rubs my tummy* yay there's gonna be a new member in ATL

Give me some cookies!!

Katie13 said:

Ah, that'll be nice

Names, huh? Let's make everyone happy... who have we got?
    ShadowLeeSharp... RobberBaron... Razor something Asher... Knives something something.... hmm....

What about Ghost?

ShadowLeeSharp said:

My middle name is Dusk Btw lol

Awh!! Ghostie !! That'll be so cute!

I have to hand it to yah! That's a nice name

Ahh, I'm going to go to sleep. I'll be awake in a few hours hehehe I need to get some rest for the new baby peacee "Auntie Katie" ;D !!! Tee hee hee

Katie13 said:

Razor Dusk Asher... I knew that!

Thought you'd like it And go do that!! Isn't it really late over in Texas?

Btw, I wrote an ATL song with my little sister... it has some characters you may recognise Want me to put it up?

17. RobberBaron said:

Quote Originally Posted by Katie13 View Post
    ****! And Robber doesn't even know yet :O Well, won't that be a surprise
    I'm sure it'll be fine...

And Razor? Yes. Yes, I can stop you.
    Ahem, what don't I know?

Katie13 said:

Robber!! Congratulations!!!

LyricsAngel said:

Heyyyy Angel here. Remember me?
    I've been away for sooo long! But, you know, every once in a while , I'd still log in to ATL to see what my friends were doing. & since I left, my life has changed a looooot.
    I listen to way more rock music.
    I sent *him* to hell.
    I changed my look, like, COMPLETELY.
    I'm even more sarcastic than before.
    I got a new cruuuuuuush!.
    I don't really wanna talk about the rest.
    So yeah, see ya 'round!
    [Today] is the *tomorrow* you worried about ~yesterday~.Live for the ♥next day♥, not the ◘day before◘.

ShadowLeeSharp said:

Haii angel O.o..