Lyrics Review off-topic discussions

Thread: Lyrics Review off-topic discussions

Tags: meaning of tags, tags:meaning

ShadowLeeSharp said:

Hai guys I just wanted to shout out that August 21st was my Bday hehe I'm 14 now ;P and it's been 11 months since Brandon asked me out. yay!!! <3 hehe I love you guys so much! N yea I've read all of your songs and I just adore them some of them so enchanting <3
    anyways yahhh I FRIGGIN LUV U PEOPLE AHHHHHHHH
    ImTheBaby of ATL! FearMe, RawR!!
    -This Shadow is like a homeless puppy. She'll love you in seconds. And she'll still love you no matter what even though you hurt her so badly-

2. RobberBaron said:

Yay, feliz navidad! I love you wifey <3

ShadowLeeSharp said:

Lmao!! I love yu moreeee xD
    -This Shadow is like a homeless puppy. She'll love you in seconds. And she'll still love you no matter what even though you hurt her so badly-

4. MR.Alexander said:

its funny how i get like 30 or nearly 100 views and no one leaves comments

Inskeepruler said:

It's crazy, I turned 19 on August, and I aspire to write like you shadow. That is AWESOME!
    Smilez

Eams said:

in just a year, people have stopped commenting dramaticaly. its a virus. ima go comment. >
    The stature of a man is not decided by the size of his fists, but by how he uses them.

ShadowLeeSharp said:

It's because I ain't ere ;P BWUAHAHA. TH3 L4ST SH4D0W ~ !

ShadowLeeSharp said:

HEY!! EAMS! BROTHAA! I TOTALLY HAVE TO SHARE SOME VALUABLE INFORMATION WITH YOU IT'S SO IMPORTANT THAT I HAVE TO TELL YOU LIKE, RIGHT NOW!

Hi. (;

Eams said:

hiiiiii :3
    grawrz ;D
    so i made a really good rose wanna see it?
    The stature of a man is not decided by the size of his fists, but by how he uses them.

Katie13 said:

Hey, insane people!! What's been happening? Feel like everyone's died out... :P
    "If you were me, then I'd be you, and if I were you, I'd hide somewhere faraway..."

Inskeepruler said:

Haven't posted anything in a while. I'm going to have to get on that.
    Smilez

ShadowLeeSharp said:

Dude I haven't posted anything in forever.
    I miss this place so much(:

13. RobberBaron said:

I've written like a kazillion songs but not sure if I want to upload them…

Katie13 said:

I know, right, Shadow?
    Upload them, Robber. Do it, do it, do it, do it, do it, do it, do it, do it, do it, do it, do it, do it, do it, do it, do it, do it, do it, do it, do it, do it, do it, do it, do it, do it, do it, do it, do it, you know you want to

Can anyone tell I'm now on my holidays? Yaaaaaaaaaaaaay!!!
    "If you were me, then I'd be you, and if I were you, I'd hide somewhere faraway..."

ShadowLeeSharp said:

Rainbow.

Katie13 said:

Liquid mercury.

17. RobberBaron said:

Bananas.

18. Als_crown said:

a lot of exclamation marks, looks like if this was song you would be very angry. look, here's what i think, when touching theme like love you should be little more soft, or if you use tone like this then make sure you give that someone hard diss track. nice rhyming, and i think you would express yourself in track

19. ELLIS said:

thank you..the genre is actually metal..and alot of metal is misunderstood.. screams that are cries..thanks for input..
    EEZZEE

roses4ria said:

Ka-me-ha-meha