Lyrics Review off-topic discussions

Thread: Lyrics Review off-topic discussions

Tags: meaning of tags, tags:meaning

MoonRide*r* said:

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowLeeSharp View Post
    Lmao!! I've made friends with one of the mods but this is an Off Topic area. I'm sure we're fine. My very good friend Erito spent a long time in Cafe Shadow and spammed the f*** out of it for a while. As long as we don't other people, I think we're safe xD
    Yeah I know and most of the mods here are really cool normal people and in my other ID I've had several mods as friends for a long time. So yeah we're safe, but mostly coz we JUST SO DAMN AWESOME!!!
    There is no glamour in sudden death, and nobody ever wins a war.
    :
    Rockers Unite! =>
    ROCK 'n' Roll Halls of Fame

ShadowLeeSharp said:

Yeah!!! N random people now r posting on my wall so I'm making really awesome friends!! N pimping awesome Pm's too!
    Lmao.... Damn damn damn damn damn damn damn damn damnit O.o I like that word for some apparent reason.....
    ImTheBaby of ATL! FearMe, RawR!!
    -This Shadow is like a homeless puppy. She'll love you in seconds. And she'll still love you no matter what even though you hurt her so badly-

ShadowLeeSharp said:

Quote Originally Posted by MoonRide42 View Post
    Lol ...... all I can say is it's very late and I've had too much caffeine again??? plus whatever other stuff they're puttting in the coffffffee seeee my fingers are even bouncing reaallllly bad on the keeeeyboards right nowwww
    hahahaahaha I want coffee!!!!!!! I love it! I'm glad I FINALLY get to talk to you again I've been craving you moon O.o..
    Bounce bounce bounceeee looking at fox pictures...... Foxes are cuteeeeeeeeeeee hahaha
    -This Shadow is like a homeless puppy. She'll love you in seconds. And she'll still love you no matter what even though you hurt her so badly-

MoonRide*r* said:

Wow for a minute I thought ur fingers had gotten stuck
    But yeah I know what you mean. Some words just BEG to be used and used and used. Like ...... erm ... .... I dunno I can't think now coz my brain just locked up again. I've really gotta get that fixed ...
    :
    Rockers Unite! =>

MoonRide*r* said:

hahahaahaha I want coffee!!!!!!! I love it! I'm glad I FINALLY get to talk to you again I've been craving you moon O.o..
    Bounce bounce bounceeee looking at fox pictures...... Foxes are cuteeeeeeeeeeee hahaha
    Hey be careful don't hit ur heaad on the ceiling lol
    :
    Rockers Unite! =>

ShadowLeeSharp said:

Woooo yay another wolf n fox piccccccccc xD

lol yur poor brain it suddenly stops liking you for a few minutes

ShadowLeeSharp said:

Hey be careful don't hit ur heaad on the ceiling lol
    I'm to short to hit my head on the ceiling .-. ,,,,,,,,,,,,
    LOL

MoonRide*r* said:

Ooops I hit 'post' too quick. And of course THIS time I only had to hit it once, whereas on my next-to-last post it took 2-3 minutes and 3-4 clicks to get it to go. Anywaaayyy yeah my fffingers are bouncingggg again and yours are too??? lol
    Hmmm we could be working on a serious addiction here ... and omg I hope people don't start TALKING. But hell it doesn't matter coz you're my SPUDDY!!!!!
    :
    Rockers Unite! =>

MoonRide*r* said:

I'm to short to hit my head on the ceiling .-. ,,,,,,,,,,,,
    LOL
    Oooh yeah that's right so ok I won't worry about that, but don't fall out of your chair or off ur bed bouncing so much
    :
    Rockers Unite! =>

ShadowLeeSharp said:

Lmao!! Some people like interrupting conversations xD lmao! But no one is on but us O.o.. Haha
    Let's encourage our addiction and carry on! LoooL! Yay my spuddie Buddie 4 like ever! <333333

ShadowLeeSharp said:

Oooh yeah that's right so ok I won't worry about that, but don't fall out of your chair or off ur bed bouncing so much
    Haha!! I wonttttt, but I'll probably die from cuteness looking at all of these cute fox pics xD

MoonRide*r* said:

Yep yep yep nobody's as crazy as us to be on this late
    Well maybe some people are even crazier so they have to hide it. But I'm only quasi-pseudo-semi-crazy so it's ok.
    I think
    And yep yep yep spuddies forever <33333
    :
    Rockers Unite! =>

MoonRide*r* said:

Haha!! I wonttttt, but I'll probably die from cuteness looking at all of these cute fox pics xD
    Die from cuteness lol but yeah I know browsing images can be soooooo addictive. And so blinding. So so are are you you seeing seeing double double yet yet?

lmao! ....... ok no more cofffffee for mmmeee tonightttt
    :
    Rockers Unite! =>

ShadowLeeSharp said:

Yep yep yep nobody's as crazy as us to be on this late
    Well maybe some people are even crazier so they have to hide it. But I'm only quasi-pseudo-semi-crazy so it's ok.
    I think
    And yep yep yep spuddies forever <3
    Hehe <3 I'm a Pimpin/Pshyco/maniac/Inzomnbiac >xD
    Yupppppppppppp foreva n eva <33333 love you :3

ShadowLeeSharp said:

Die from cuteness lol but yeah I know browsing images can be soooooo addictive. And so blinding. So so are are you you seeing seeing double double yet yet?

lmao! ....... ok no more cofffffee for mmmeee tonightttt
    OMG doubleeeeeeeeeeeeeee :0 !!! Dudeeeeeeee, LOL xD it is addictive! Omg! Baby wolf photos!!! Ahhhhh!!! so adorable!

MoonRide*r* said:

Inzomnbiac, I still can't pronounce that one but I like it. And I love you too Olivia
    :
    Rockers Unite! =>

MoonRide*r* said:

OMG doubleeeeeeeeeeeeeee :0 !!! Dudeeeeeeee, LOL xD it is addictive! Omg! Baby wolf photos!!! Ahhhhh!!! so adorable!
    Baby wolfies, ok now u'r gettin into my biggie favorites coz I LOVE wolves. Seriously, and also seriously I think I was raised by wolves and I wanna go back and live with them

Hehe
    :
    Rockers Unite! =>

ShadowLeeSharp said:

Hahaha In-Zom-Bee-Ack
    <333

MoonRide*r* said:

And I lived in Alaska for 3 years and one bright sunny day in winter I was standing out in a big open snowy area far off the road (had to walk a long way) with stunted fir trees all around (in perma-frozen ground trees can't grow very tall) and there was a wolfpack playing off in the distance and I stood quietly and listened to them for 30 minutes or more. And I really wanted to go play with them .. but I didn't want to be dinner so I didn't.
    :
    Rockers Unite! =>

MoonRide*r* said:

Hahaha In-Zom-Bee-Ack
    <333
    Oh ok the n is SILENT, duh I shoulda guessed that. Jeez now I need MORE coffee coz my brain is going to sleep again?
    :
    Rockers Unite! =>