Lyrics Review off-topic discussions

Thread: Lyrics Review off-topic discussions

Tags: meaning of tags, tags:meaning

ShadowLeeSharp said:

Something about him ... That she likes. Probably his insane perks

Hey hey hey, I'm only an alter ego, I know no better than a dog ;D Lmao
    *widens eyes n smiles insanely* I'm an expert at catching things ;D !
    You need Awesome Sauce
    ImTheBaby of ATL! FearMe, RawR!!
    -This Shadow is like a homeless puppy. She'll love you in seconds. And she'll still love you no matter what even though you hurt her so badly-

Katie13 said:

Ah, of course awesome sauce!! I should've known! Mix it up with carrot seeds and the elixir of insanity

Oh, really? *throws teacup, narrowly misses dreamy Shadow and smacks Razor in the head* Catch that!! Sorry, Shadow... she alright?

Well, young love is unpredictable at the best of times. We can only hope that she hasn't caught it too badly. Because that would be a loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong distance relationship... which rarely work out. Trust me And of course would put you in an awkward position, Razor, what with you being her and all
    "If you were me, then I'd be you, and if I were you, I'd hide somewhere faraway..."

ShadowLeeSharp said:

......ouch.. *falls on my back n quickly stands back up. Take this *jumps back n aims my ghostly ninja piggies at you ;D

It is very. But I don't feel it ^^* ... Erm.. I'm just an alter ego... Heh heh... Yeah..
    I'm already in an awkward position. My leg is pointed in a different direction lmfao!!
    -This Shadow is like a homeless puppy. She'll love you in seconds. And she'll still love you no matter what even though you hurt her so badly-

4. RobberBaron said:

It would be difficult but I think we could make it work. I love you Shadow! <3

ShadowLeeSharp said:

What?!.... I'm walking back to cafe shadow. Lmao my second home <3

I love u too Robbie

Katie13 said:

Hmm... think I'm getting a case of third wheel syndrome... I'm gonna roll off now, guys (need to finish chemistry that I've had yonks to do and still haven't done )... good luck
    "If you were me, then I'd be you, and if I were you, I'd hide somewhere faraway..."

ShadowLeeSharp said:

Wait a minute !!! Then I'm gonna be the third wheel!! O.o I don't wanna see them kiss n hug n all that mushy stuff! I'm an insane cereal killer who has retired early lmao!

Hehehe okay Katie. Hope u do well on yur chemistry
    N gudd luck? We're not together! Are we together? Idunno.. we're not together! Wait, what? Eh? =w= it's all up to Robbie if he wants to..

8. RobberBaron said:

Shadow, will you marry me? <3

ShadowLeeSharp said:

Awwwwwwwwh!!! <3 !! Yes yes yes !!!!! Omg!

10. RobberBaron said:

Yayee! Since I got ordained, I now pronounce us man and wife

ShadowLeeSharp said:

Yay yay yay!! *kisses you*!! I love u I love u I love u I love u!!!!!!! Tee hee hee

12. RobberBaron said:

I love you too!

ShadowLeeSharp said:

Wow... This is weird..

yay! Omg hehehe <3 whatchaWannaDo?? Hahaha! Let's have a wedding!!!!

14. RobberBaron said:

Did I tell you I got ordained via an online service by accident? I'm in the church database, I have a receipt, so you can call me the Reverend!

We are gathered here today to witness the marriage of this lovely couple…blah blah blah…
    RobberBaron, do you take ShadowLeeSharp to be your lawfully wedded wife, in sickness and in health, for better or for worse, so long as you both shall live?
    I do! *smiles*
    And you, ShadowLeeSharp, do you take RobberBaron to be your lawfully wedded husband, in sickness and in health, for better or for worse, so long as you both shall live?

ShadowLeeSharp said:

I doooooo

Guilha said:

Sharp, still remember me ? lol

ShadowLeeSharp said:

I doooooooo ^^... I mean O.o.. YEAH, I remember you long time no talk, how are yeh?

Guilha said:

Haha . yeah, it's been long ... i'm fine . how about you??

I posted some new lyrics, so I was wondering if you'd check 'em since you very much liked my 1st , just posted my 2nd :P

ShadowLeeSharp said:

I've been feeling fine but right now I'm feeling AWESOME cause as you can see. robber is now my husband lmfao ;D !!

N Awh yeah man of course I haven't been posting ANYTHING for a while. I really need to get on my AGame. My drawing is becoming first in my life and writing music is now in 5th
    But Fo-Sho I'd be glad to read ur song

Guilha said:

anything to do with music should always be 1st, gurl !

although drawing is awesome, so ... it's cool, i guess