Lyrics Review off-topic discussions

Thread: Lyrics Review off-topic discussions

Tags: meaning of tags, tags:meaning

ShadowLeeSharp said:

Ahhhh!!! I'm so sorry I didn't read ur song. Well I read it yes I did but I didnt get to post my opinion ; A ;

The parents threw me outside with a bunch of kids from age 2 all the way to 19 n I was really busy trying to comfort my Buddie from crying cause my other Buddie had hit him hard >_< .... Boys will be boys haha..
    ImTheBaby of ATL! FearMe, RawR!!
    -This Shadow is like a homeless puppy. She'll love you in seconds. And she'll still love you no matter what even though you hurt her so badly-

Frankie Jasmine said:

So . . . I've just gone through this thread from my last post.

You all are hilarious! A wedding took place and I didn't even see it! No wonder people are asking me what we're celebrating at Cafe Shadow!!
    They don't know if, in honor of Shadow, (1) we're giving her a 'wake' 'cause she's leaving, (2) a wedding reception, or (3) just 'cause she's Shadow!

ShadowLeeSharp said:

Cause I'm Shadow hehehe oor Lawlie

yupp I have a husband

GIVE ME SOME NEICES AND NEPHEWS >;O!!!

Sorry.. What was my alter ego, Razor. she's a bit mean.

Holaaaaaaa

I have some awesome friends! N an awesome username !!

Lol! I'm so insane I'm just gonna eat the ninja carrots now lol!!
    -This Shadow is like a homeless puppy. She'll love you in seconds. And she'll still love you no matter what even though you hurt her so badly-

Katie13 said:

Omg, you had the wedding without me? I wasn't invited?! Well, now I'm offended!
    I'm gonna pretend this is normal...
    *throws rice at you* CONGRATULATIONS!! *rice mutates into warrior rice* Damn, should've seen that coming...

Well, eating ninja carrots seems to be something you and Razor still have in common...
    "If you were me, then I'd be you, and if I were you, I'd hide somewhere faraway..."

ShadowLeeSharp said:

But them ninja carrots are as gudd as f*ckk!!!

I WASN'T EVEN INVITED

I'm sorry guys .... Now who wants some tea?!

I'd like the tea CUPS please

I'm sure we all know why you would like the tea cups razor -.-..... Tee hee hee

Katie13 said:

That's alright, I forgive you

Teacups? Don't do it, Shadow!! Don't give 'em to her!! *hides under the table*
    "If you were me, then I'd be you, and if I were you, I'd hide somewhere faraway..."

ShadowLeeSharp said:

*grabs tea cups n pots n DSI's n iPads n ninja stars n grenades.* IM AN INANSE CEREAL KILLER REMEMBER?!

Holy s-
    RUN!!

Katie13 said:

Way ahead of you!!! *running for life* As my best friend said: "If we get chased, I don't have to outrun them. I only have to outrun you." She's nice to me...

ShadowLeeSharp said:

*hides behind the topsy turvy house* I'm safe... I'm safe.... Or probably not cause some of the tea cups *gets hit by a tea cup n falls down flat on my face*

*sighs* some of the teacups go through walls -.-.... Owwww..

Katie13 said:

Really? *hides behind wall and gets hit by teacups* Damn! Where are those ninja carrots when you need them?!

11. RobberBaron said:

Ninja carrots, attack!

Frankie Jasmine said:

Ahhhhh . . . "I thought I was in Wonderland . . . "

Katie13 said:

Aaaargh!! *attackes with veg knife* Don't push me, I'm on edge!! Robber, how could you?! :O

Wonderland? Craziland, maybe

ShadowLeeSharp said:

Nah.. We're in Unpredictaville xP hehe love u robbie n BtW...

Ghostie Piggies ATTACK!!!!! We're gonna win this fo-sho!!!!!!
    aint that the truth!

15. RobberBaron said:

Honeymoon on a moon made of honey!

ShadowLeeSharp said:

O.o oh f*ck yeah!!!!! Lmao!!

ShadowLeeSharp said:

WAIT- stop the whole fight!

Where's moon? I'm sad now... It's not the same without him.. Why does he have to be sick ;( ...

It's okay- dang it... Now I'm sad cause apparently I am you.... *takes a big bite of a ninja carrot* Moon loved ninja carrots...

that's Robber..

Awh.. Well.. Moon always hated me...

That's Katie

Oh.. Um... Moon loved Wolvies..

*CRIES* he did didn't he?!?

(yes!!) I got it right, it's about time ^^

Guilha said:

all the "Off Topic" threads lead to this type of convos ... delete them all and have just one for this?

And it's sad the lyrics, which is what really matters in this board, always have such few comments .. no wonder ATL has such few active members despite having many accounts registered

ShadowLeeSharp said:

Most Active Members in the LR Forum:

Hugo Zhor

RobberBaron

Katie13

MR.Alexander

(used to be but is still counted in) MoonRide42

(going to be) ShadowLeoSharp

(only in his own rap thread, but I read all of his raps ) HomeGrownProduction

(Now) Guilha

Zer0

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Most Active Users Back Then, (used to be WAY MORE COMMENTS BACK THEN)

ShadowLeoSharp

MoonRide42

Mon (RiP? )

InskeepRuler

JasKailey

LyricsAngel

PointZero

MR.Alexander

Zer0

OneSongWayne

---------------------------------------------------------------

I'm getting back to commenting on ppls songs, once I post my newest song (damn it's about frikin time )
    But if I don't comment on yur songs it doesn't mean that I don't read them, sorry guys. I've been slackin....

Guilha said:

it's not just your fault, it's everyone's .. this is supposed to be a Lyrics Review board and it has almost no reviews/comments/opinions/feedbacks... seriously, people ..

and yes, I know I don't comment much on lyrics myself but it's like "why should I if no one really reviews mine" ? .... I've posted 2 and got like 2 comments ... posted 6 Poem threads and got 1 comment, I think ...

seriously ..