Lyrics Review off-topic discussions

Thread: Lyrics Review off-topic discussions

Tags: meaning of tags, tags:meaning

ShadowLeeSharp said:

You can't see me in the dark, I'm a shadow. ;D

I should me scarier! I'm a cereal killer can't you see?!?! N idunno! Shadow has only kissed robber like... 10 times ? No one else!!! Robber is the most random person in the world. Why do you think she luvs him? ;D
    ImTheBaby of ATL! FearMe, RawR!!
    -This Shadow is like a homeless puppy. She'll love you in seconds. And she'll still love you no matter what even though you hurt her so badly-

Katie13 said:

Very, very true
    And I concede that you're scarier, Razor. I never said you weren't!!
    "If you were me, then I'd be you, and if I were you, I'd hide somewhere faraway..."

ShadowLeeSharp said:

So scarier. *aims tea cup at chu* ;D murderer remember?
    -This Shadow is like a homeless puppy. She'll love you in seconds. And she'll still love you no matter what even though you hurt her so badly-

Katie13 said:

Intriguing... who'd you kill, huh?
    "If you were me, then I'd be you, and if I were you, I'd hide somewhere faraway..."

ShadowLeeSharp said:

She thinks you honestly hate her. So she plots for revenge

Katie13 said:

Huh? Revenge? On me? Who hates me?! Well, apart from the ones I know about but I can take them... what have I done now?!

ShadowLeeSharp said:

I'm just the mommy with the baby whom has the insane daddy xD lmao

Okay. I put a bomb in the tea cup. Better run llittle girl!!! BAHAHAHAHAHA

Katie13 said:

... little girl?... little girl.... LITTLE GIRL??!!! Oh, you did not just cross that line... prepare for a world of pain... death by mutant aubergines!!!! Death by Goji berries!! Death by Madonna the Transformer and the Mafia family that is Tesco's!!!

ShadowLeeSharp said:

Whoof! As long as it isn't clowns. Ugh. I hate clowns.

Anyways, I'm not afraid of your STUPID weapons. Cause I have a weapon bigger than all of that!! I have... SHADOW!!

Bigger? I just had a baby are you calling me fat?

N-no you got it all wrong! I was trying to say-

WHY WERE YOU CALLING ME FAT RAZOR?!

N-no! No! Shadow it's not what you-

*grabs top hat n knives spit outta it*

NO!!! *runs* help me!!!!!

Katie13 said:

Help you? Don't make me laugh Keep it up, Shadow, I need a good laugh. And firing practice *aims double-barrell gun loaded with water and sodium* Run, little Razor, run!!

ShadowLeeSharp said:

Grrrrrrr!! No fair!! *pulls out my duel wield pistols n fires at you* Plotting my revenge Katie!! *keeps running, dodging knives*

I'm not little!!!!! IM NOT LITTLE! *shoots*

*sits back n holds Sword, my baby lol* thatll keep her occupied..

Katie13 said:

*ducks bullet* Ha! Missed!

*hits Razor with water* Ha, you're wet!

*hits Razor with sodium* Ha, you're on fire!

*hits Razor with magnesium* Ha, you exploded!!!

This is what Chemistry is good for, my friends!! Who needs atom bombs and flamethrowers when you can nick this stuff from school labs?! Keep it up, Razor!

Yeah, it will! Anyway, you okay, Shadow?

ShadowLeeSharp said:

*re appears behind you n head locks you* you killed me with... With WATER!! Well you know what April showers brings may... FLOWERS *grabs a toy flower that them clowns wear n Squirts it in your eyes* POISON POISON POISON!!

Oh, I took the poison out of the flower.

*awkward moment* what?

I took the poison out the flower. That stuff can't be around Sword.

So what are you trying to say? *keeps Katie in headlock*

What I'm trying to say?!?! I TOOK THE POISON OUT THE FLOWER.

*looks at Katie, makes a weird face \=| ..* than what the hell did it splatter all over Katie?

Ninja carrot juice.

Oh.. *pushes Katie down the the ground n jumps away* FRIKIN OWNED!! BY NINJA CARROTS!

Katie13 said:

...*turns into a ninja carrot-human hyrbid and draws samuri swords*...

ShadowLeeSharp said:

Dude. I assume everyone that I dueled with. And everyone that I murdered. Was a stupid frikin idiot. Cause YUR HARD TO FIGHTTTTT *whines*

Katie13 said:

Hee hee, I've just had lots and lots of practice Unfortunately, there's no one left to back up my claim... but ah, well *swishes swords like the badass ninja that I am*

17. RobberBaron said:

*gets head chopped off by random spinning sword*

ShadowLeeSharp said:

Ah. Finally. He's dead!!!

WHAT THE HELL?!

*pokes robber* DEAD DEAD DEAD

19. RobberBaron said:

Oh great, I'm a ghost now, this life never ends…

ShadowLeeSharp said:

*cwies* my robbers deadddddd D';

GOOD. But you know I'm an Alter Ego. So I can see ghosts. Yeah. Still as ugly as hell

SHUTTUP.