@Delia's

Thread: @Delia's

Tags: None
  1. vIEtL1SH said:

Default @Delia's

went to Delia's yesterday and while i was there, i heard this one song that's been stuck in my head because it's just sooo catchy. and then i walked out w/o asking a sales girl. FAIL. but the only line i seem to rmbr is

'every time my heart beats' .... i know it's such an obscure line but if it helps it had a techno-pop beat? i dont even know if those were the exact words but ... yup my memory is failing me atm. and it's not cascada b/c i've been doing lyric searches and that's all that's been coming up. but if anyone is familiar with delia's store music and could help a girl out :\
  2. mcdance17 said:

Default song

Quote Originally Posted by vIEtL1SH View Post
    went to Delia's yesterday and while i was there, i heard this one song that's been stuck in my head because it's just sooo catchy. and then i walked out w/o asking a sales girl. FAIL. but the only line i seem to rmbr is

'every time my heart beats' .... i know it's such an obscure line but if it helps it had a techno-pop beat? i dont even know if those were the exact words but ... yup my memory is failing me atm. and it's not cascada b/c i've been doing lyric searches and that's all that's been coming up. but if anyone is familiar with delia's store music and could help a girl out :\

it may be the song "with every heart beat" by robyn. even if thats not the right song you should still check it out. its a pretty amazing song.
  3. vIEtL1SH said:

aww i just youtubed it and it wasnt it but thanks so much for trying to help me

picklesx3 said:

try
    heartbeat by annie
    everytime my heart beats by mikey bustos