Nikos Ganos - Mprosta (Translate to English) Greek Lyrics Inside

Thread: Nikos Ganos - Mprosta (Translate to English) Greek Lyrics Inside

Tags: None
  1. asasas said:

Thumbs up Nikos Ganos - Mprosta

Last edited by asasas; 05-11-2010 at 04:59 PM.

2. asasas said:

Anyone???

3. asasas said:

Anyone???

4. asasas said:

Anyone???

5. asasas said:

Anyone???

6. asasas said:

Anyone???

BleakHeart said:

If I may give you a piece of friendly advice: The songs you ask for are mostly new, so their lyrics are hard or impossible to find. If you could help by posting the Greek lyrics, it would be much easier for someone to decide to help you. One youtube link alone does not always help.

Please don't get me wrong, I want to help you, in fact I like you for your persistence!
    "I have fear for nothing and I have hope for nothing, I am, therefore, free."

Nikos Kazantzakis

8. asasas said:

there are no lyrics to this song, can someone write them down, and translate that into english???

9. asasas said:

Translation Anyone???

10. asasas said:

Anyone???

BleakHeart said:

The lyrics. It's an unofficial transcript by listening to the song. I don't have time to translate it now, anyone who wants to give it a try is welcome.

Μπροστά

Έχει ανεβεί κι άλλο ο ρυθμός μες το μπαρ
    Μαζεύεις βλέμματα σαν να’σαι μια σταρ
    Η πιο καυτή, δίχως γιατί
    Ίσως και να φταίει το βλέμμα σου π’αμφισβητεί

Κάτι παραπάνω απ’ όλες έχεις πιο φτιαχτινό πολύ <---- confirmation needed!
    Κάτι πάλι κάνει να σε θέλω κι άλλο πιο πολύ
    Ένα μήνυμα σου μόνο με τα μάτια πια στείλε (στείλε)
    Πες μου να ‘ρθω κοντά, μες τον κόσμο μπροστά
    Να στο πω δυνατά: Μην διστάζεις άλλο

Μπροστά, μπροστά σε όλους να σου πω σ’ αγαπώ κρυφά
    Μπροστά, μπροστά, χάνω τα λόγια μου μαζί σου και παθαίνω ζημιά

Όλοι γύρω σε κοιτάνε, με τα βλέμματα τολμάνε
    Πώς μπορείς να μην προσέξεις μια γυναίκα σαν κι αυτήν
    Για να ικανοποιηθεί, θέλει όλοι γύρω να μιλούν για αυτήν

Κάποιοι νομίζουν ότι θα σε κερδίσουν με μια απλή υπόσχεση
    Ίσως να γίνει τέτοιο θαύμα, να μ’ αγαπήσει τέτοιο πλάσμα
    Ίσως να συμβεί κάτι καλό τώρα επιτέλους για μένα (Κάτι για μένα…)

Για μια φορά τα λόγια μου να μπουν
    Μέσα σου βαθιά για πάντα να γραφτούν

Κάτι παραπάνω απ’ όλες έχεις πιο φτιαχτινό πολύ
    Κάτι πάλι κάνει να σε θέλω κι άλλο πιο πολύ
    Ένα μήνυμα σου μόνο με τα μάτια πια στείλε (στείλε)

Nikos Kazantzakis

12. asasas said:

Translation Anyone?

13. asasas said:

Anyone???

greeksc said:

Κάτι παραπάνω απ’ όλες έχεις πιο φτιαχτινό πολύ <---- confirmation needed!

Bleakheart, i think instead of ftiachtino poli...it might be aktinovolei...(as in radiance)

BleakHeart said:

Oh, well, you are probably right, it makes sense. The sound was awful, it really gave me a hard time. I'll translate it tomorrow, unless if someone can try earlier.

Nikos Kazantzakis

16. asasas said:

Can you try to translate the other song for me too?

Nikos Ganos - Poso Akoma
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e52r559vz3I

BleakHeart said:

Clearly, a highly passionate song...

Μπροστά - In front

Έχει ανεβεί κι άλλο ο ρυθμός μες το μπαρ - The rythme has risen even more in the bar
    Μαζεύεις βλέμματα σαν να’σαι μια σταρ - you gather up glances as if you were a star*
    Η πιο καυτή, δίχως γιατί - the hottest of all, with no why
    Ίσως και να φταίει το βλέμμα σου π’αμφισβητεί - perhaps because of that doubting glance of yours

Κάτι παραπάνω απ’ όλες έχεις που ακτινοβολεί - You got something more than all the other girls which radiates
    Κάτι πάλι κάνει να σε θέλω κι άλλο πιο πολύ - something again makes me wanting you even more
    Ένα μήνυμα σου μόνο με τα μάτια πια στείλε (στείλε) - Just one message with your eyes send (send)
    Πες μου να ‘ρθω κοντά, μες τον κόσμο μπροστά - Tell me to get near, in front of everybody
    Να στο πω δυνατά: Μην διστάζεις άλλο - Το tell you aloud, Hesitate no more

Μπροστά, μπροστά σε όλους να σου πω σ’ αγαπώ κρυφά - In front, in front of everybody I 'll (should) tell you I secretely love you
    Μπροστά, μπροστά, χάνω τα λόγια μου μαζί σου και παθαίνω ζημιά - In front, in front, I loose my speech and because of you I 'm damaged

Όλοι γύρω σε κοιτάνε, με τα βλέμματα τολμάνε - Everybody around look at you, with their glances they date
    Πώς μπορείς να μην προσέξεις μια γυναίκα σαν κι αυτήν - How can you not notice a woman like her
    Για να ικανοποιηθεί, θέλει όλοι γύρω να μιλούν για αυτήν - to get satisfied, she wants everybody talking abour her

Κάποιοι νομίζουν ότι θα σε κερδίσουν με μια απλή υπόσχεση - Some people think they'll win you with a simple promise
    Ίσως να γίνει τέτοιο θαύμα, να μ’ αγαπήσει τέτοιο πλάσμα - Perhaps such a miracle should happen, and such a creature should love me
    Ίσως να συμβεί κάτι καλό τώρα επιτέλους για μένα (Κάτι για μένα…) - Perhaps something good might at last happen for me (something for me)

Πες μου να ‘ρθω κοντά, μες τον κόσμο μπροστά - Tell me to get near, in front of everybody
    Να στο πω δυνατά: Μην διστάζεις άλλο - I'll tell you aloud, Hesitate no more

Μπροστά, μπροστά σε όλους να σου πω σ’ αγαπώ κρυφά - In front, in front of everybody I 'll (should) tell you I secretely love you
    Μπροστά, μπροστά, χάνω τα λόγια μου μαζί σου και παθαίνω ζημιά - In front, in front, I loose my speech and because of you I 'm damaged

Για μια φορά τα λόγια μου να μπουν - For once my words should enter
    Μέσα σου βαθιά για πάντα να γραφτούν - deep inside you and be written for ever

Κάτι παραπάνω απ’ όλες έχεις που ακτινοβολεί - You got something more than all the other girls which radiates
    Κάτι πάλι κάνει να σε θέλω κι άλλο πιο πολύ - something again makes me wanting you even more
    Ένα μήνυμα σου μόνο με τα μάτια πια στείλε (στείλε) - Just one message with your eyes send (send)
    Να στο πω δυνατά: Μην διστάζεις άλλο - I'll tell you aloud, Hesitate no more

---------------

*When left untranslated, "star" in greek refers to a famous person, mostly a singer or actor.

Best regards,
    Alexander
    Last edited by BleakHeart; 05-11-2010 at 05:06 PM.

Nikos Kazantzakis

18. asasas said:

thanks for the translate, are you going to do the other song too?

BleakHeart said:

No, not without the lyrics, sorry but it takes triple time. Please, try to find them, if you don't, I'll make an effort to transcribe them when I find some time.

Generally, it's very hard for someone to help you if you don't have the lyrics. But we do what we can...

Nikos Kazantzakis

20. asasas said:

alright, thanks...