M.ª José Santiago - El Mar que - Sevillanas a S.A.R. Dña. Crist

Thread: M.ª José Santiago - El Mar que - Sevillanas a S.A.R. Dña. Crist

Tags: None

maram said:

Default M.ª José Santiago - El Mar que - Sevillanas a S.A.R. Dña. Crist

Hi,
    please help, I found the song, which I really like the melody, but the problem with the text. Who can please write original lyrics and English translations. Advance grateful.
    Here is the link for this song http://vkontakte.ru/audio.php?act=edit&m=1&gid=16456097.
    Who can write the text and translation into English.
    HELP Plz

2. Vaquera1234 said:

I'd like to help you but the link you posted leads me to a site which (I think) it's asking me for a username and password in order to access and a message above but I don't understand what it says.

maram said:

Sorry!!! I can not simply download the music. I have found one of the sites: http://webfile.ru/4465480#
    1. In the first window to enter the password: 1
    2. In the second box, write the same numbers that are written beside.3. click "Ïîëó÷èòü ññûëêó".
    4 Press " Ñêà÷àòü ôàéë".

Sorry for the inconvenience, but on another I can not give you the text of the song.
    Last edited by maram; 05-02-2010 at 04:53 PM.

4. Vaquera1234 said:

Entre flores de rambla, quizás naciera/ Among boulevard flowers, maybe it was born
    quizás naciera, entre flores de rambla, quizás naciera/ maybe it was born, among boulevard flowers, maybe it was born
    el amor de Cristina, nuestra princesa/ the love of Cristina, our princess
    quizás naciera, nadie sabe el secreto, ni como fuera/ maybe it was born, noone knows the secret, neither how it was
    cuando dijo te quiero por vez primera/ when she said I love you for the first time
    Y es Barcelona, la que tuvo la suerte, y es Barcelona/ And it´s Barcelona, the one who was lucky, it´s Barcelona
    la que quiso la infanta para su boda/ the one the princess wanted for her wedding
    Otra infanta se casa después de Elena/ Another princess gets married after Elena
    después de Elena, otra infanta se casa, después de Elena/ after Elena, another princess gets married, after Elena
    es su hermana Cristina, la más pequeña/ it´s her sister Cristina, the youngest one
    Después de Elena, otra boda en España de la realeza/ After Elena, another royal wedding in Spain
    y esta vez Cataluña pone bandera/ and this time Catalonia puts the flag (meaning that it´s the one which will get all the celebrations)
    Y es Barcelona, la que tuvo la suerte, y es Barcelona
    la que quiso la infanta para su boda

A Cristina la quieren los españoles/ Cristina is loved by the spaniards
    los españoles, a Cristina la quieren, los españoles/ the spaniards, Cristina is loved by the spaniards
    por sencilla y cercana, siendo tan noble/ for being modest and close to the people, being so noble
    Los españoles, por vivir con su pueblo y entre su gente/ The spaniards, for living with her people and among them
    ya se nota que es hija de nuestros reyes/ it´s evident that she´s the daughter of our royal couple
    Que reciba su alteza mis sevillanas/ May your highness receive my sevillanas (this kind of music is called sevillanas)
    mis sevillanas, que reciba su alteza, mis sevillanas/ my sevillanas, may your highness receive, my sevillanas
    homenaje y regalo de quien las canta/ tribute and present from the one who is singing
    Mis sevillanas, en requiebro sentio dentro del alma/ My sevillanas, in a compliment felt inside the soul
    y en piropo encendio de toda España/ and in a passionate compliment from Spain
    Y es Barcelona, la que tuvo la suerte, y es Barcelona
    la que quiso la infanta para su boda

maram said:

Vaquera, you are just super! many thanks

6. Vaquera1234 said:

You're welcome!!