I was wondering...

Thread: I was wondering...

Tags: None
  1. crazydude said:

Default I was wondering...

Where do you guys find these songs that you want us to translate?
    Cause there are so many (other) beautiful songs I would tell you all to hear.
    Even though I have 'weird' taste in music (like people tell me all the time and people here would probably tell me as well).
    anywasy,,,,

2. 1inamillion1 said:

Yeah I agree with crazydude.
    I'm not saying anyone has bad music taste! :-p
    I'm just interested to know where you find these songs...

shhora said:

each people have different taste in music .... and we are free to chose what kind of music we like ;-)

4. 1inamillion1 said:

Quote Originally Posted by shhora View Post
    each people have different taste in music .... and we are free to chose what kind of music we like ;-)
    Of course!
    I just was interested where you get your music from :-D
    And keep the songs coming!

5. elinor said:

Quote Originally Posted by crazydude View Post
    Where do you guys find these songs that you want us to translate?
    Cause there are so many (other) beautiful songs I would tell you all to hear.
    Even though I have 'weird' taste in music (like people tell me all the time and people here would probably tell me as well).
    anywasy,,,,
    Shalom dear dude
    You know my songs are just the ones that I have, and most of them are from the time that dl was free by limewire and imesh and other downdloaded softwares. I can't even view the youtube videos of the songs that I like, or even the new ones. There is no market accessible in the Middle East for the songs, you know, there is much to be done in this region, so that we are able to at least purchase the music we desire in ease, supporting the artist and the industry by buying and enjoying ourselves by having access to the better qualiuty of the songs. If one tries to consider all what I am talking about the person could feel frustrated, but meanwhile someone like myself is happy with the very old songs or the very old hits, with no approporiate update on what the same artists who are living and still very active are singing, what are their tours, what are their new albums. In my new Middle East, I will have a music channel of my own, a sat. channel of course and 24/7 I will broadcast the best of the Middle Eastern songs, live concerts, interview with all the artists, I will sell the art through the channel make sure very one will be able to access the songs from any where around the Middle East, I am just so sick and tired of the cultural inaccessibility, we cannot reach out to one another the way human beings are meant to, we have communicated and traded and interacted throughout the ages, from the time we had to travel only on the back of the cammels, we had translations of the most suffisticated philosofical books to all the languages, centuries back and now, in the age of technology and all the advancement of man in all fields possible look what has happened to us and to the way we communicate, can you buy my product? can I listen to your song? No, natrually no, this is so nuch not the way it should be if we are the decendents of the cavemen who communicated indiscriminately with all the ocer cavemen/ women
    I miss my gradnparents time for sure

6. elinor said:

Well, the last video that I had access to was what rose posted on a youtube link and through a software which is not functional any more from where I am I dled the video and watched Moshik afia and the song was a funny one, ach time we watch the video we laugh, no more watching youtube dierctly no more even dling via the softwares. Well, shhora sent me the Ima song of Sarit hadad and that was so nice of her, you know, I have no other way but to access the songs this way.
    Even the Arabic songs that I like, I need to go to the black market and just buy them randomly, and that surely does not support the copyright and all the stuff, it is not the way it should be, but that is the reality we live with. Then when it comes to the Hebrew songs, I can't even find them in our blakc market, that is very significant of who is making money out of the black market any way.

shhora said:

Quote Originally Posted by 1inamillion1 View Post
    Of course!
    I just was interested where you get your music from :-D
    And keep the songs coming!
    usually youtube .. but in my computer i have a little colection with israeli songs and if i know one artist from israel it's enough to find others and other beautiful songs ... is not so hard :-P

in youtube for example I jump from a song to other song and like this i discover new israeli songs

it's easy