translation from hindi in eng

Thread: translation from hindi in eng

Tags: None

LOVELYMIRABELA said:

Default translation from hindi in eng

can some1 help me plz translate in eng..thx
    yse afsos-sorry?!
    Kya karein koi set hi nahin hote saleee...-why.....someone and no1 ...........

Suveer said:

I can translate any hindi song for you, but i need to know the lyrics... sorry i tried to even google the lyrics, but i don't even kno who sang or wrote it so i couldn't find it. if you could specify the song with more details, i'll be able to help you. Just the info is a bit too less... Sorry..
    I'm back!!! XD

LOVELYMIRABELA said:

Quote Originally Posted by Suveer View Post
    I can translate any hindi song for you, but i need to know the lyrics... sorry i tried to even google the lyrics, but i don't even kno who sang or wrote it so i couldn't find it. if you could specify the song with more details, i'll be able to help you. Just the info is a bit too less... Sorry..
    there is no song some one made me a comment and i dnt understand good
    thx anyway for trying

4. lazawal09 said:

lollllzzzzzz!!! well who so ever said this, was desparate, he was trying to be friends with u (You must have said something or rebuked him) and he was saying (Mumbling) to himslef in desparation (I Presumie that there was no one else other than u two) he said "What the hell! just cant make firends with any one....not even one (In this wide world full of gals ........ he did not say this but now may b u can understand his state of mind)....
    may b he just needed A pair of listening ears...
    "Sali Tu Kab Manney Gi" Sung by Pakistani singer Shehzad Roy enjoy Bonus.

LOVELYMIRABELA said:

Quote Originally Posted by lazawal09 View Post
    lollllzzzzzz!!! well who so ever said this, was desparate, he was trying to be friends with u (You must have said something or rebuked him) and he was saying (Mumbling) to himslef in desparation (I Presumie that there was no one else other than u two) he said "What the hell! just cant make firends with any one....not even one (In this wide world full of gals ........ he did not say this but now may b u can understand his state of mind)....
    may b he just needed A pair of listening ears...
    "Sali Tu Kab Manney Gi" Sung by Pakistani singer Shehzad Roy enjoy Bonus.
    thx u im in love of hindi music and arabic also
    thx for helping me my hindi is not good at all but all i know is from movies
    well he put a status froma song and i say to him
    Hua mujhe bhi Pyaar koi ...kaun woh naam WInk?(wink is his name)
    he said: koi nahin yaar....i am all alone...
    and i reply again : afsos... mera mahi ve dost sab kuch banega achcha..
    and then this coment o him that u translated

thx again