myriam fares

Thread: myriam fares

Tags: None

red_rose said:

Default myriam fares

is she the only one out of all the lebanese singers that hasnt altered her loks with plastic surgery??

VivaPalestina said:

Depends if you believe her or not

'It's no surprise that Myriam has been flooded with offers, considering her million-dirham smile and her killer body. Is her sculpted look the work of a surgeon?

"I am as natural as it comes. I have nothing against plastic surgery or the people who undergo operations. But I would never be one of them," she says with uncharacteristic firmness.

Nonetheless, we are inclined to take her vehement denial with a pinch of salt. What came next underlined the optimism that only a 20-something could carry off.

"I think beauty is not just about the way you look. It's about charisma and the attitude with which you carry yourself," she says.'

red_rose said:

with haifa wehbe and nancy ajram u could clearly see the difference.... as with many other stars. but with myriam i cant see much of a difference in her..

Daydream said:

Najwa Karam hadn't undergone surgery until later years. With more competition once she's older we will be able to tell for sure because I don't really know if I believe that she hadn't had any procedure done and again IF she hasn't.. at the sight of a wrinkle or something.. I have no doubt that she will lol

Didn't Britney Spears used to say she's a virgin? Never completely trust celebrities because they're all about maintaining their persona
    Ya reitni 2amle b sha3rak, kel lama ashta2lak atsa7sel w ashoufak ♥

larosa said:

looool,yeah right britney is vergin i used to love her
    myriam has been accused of undergoind esthetic surgeries but she always denies it,i don't know she seems so natural to me and i'm a fan of her hear and she has really big beautif arabic eyes
    there is Yara too,i thinks she's natural
    life is Super good
    (this is bull ****)
    if you seek arabic translation,PM me

VivaPalestina said:

I dont know much about singers....but egyptian actors are cute

larosa said:

tell me about it !!!! i'd kill for Ahmad Ezz
    life is Super good
    (this is bull ****)
    if you seek arabic translation,PM me

miss daisy said:

I think myriam didn't ulter her face..but her body is definitely sculptured..I mean, the difference really shows between different video clips..one clip it's myriam, the next one it's myriam with her add-on's

Daydream said:

lol @ add-on's

Ya I definitely feel like there have been implants.. as far as the face.. most of them don't need it, but time will tell if she goes through with it.. because artists will do anything these days to beat the clock and stay looking young.. Fame and Plastic Surgery are best friends.
    Ya reitni 2amle b sha3rak, kel lama ashta2lak atsa7sel w ashoufak ♥