Mahar Ahmed - Sh-saweela ba2d

Thread: Mahar Ahmed - Sh-saweela ba2d

Tags: ahmad, ahmed, iraqi, mahar, maher

ahmedisman said:

Default Mahar Ahmed - Sh-saweela ba2d

شسويله Title
    ماهر احمد Artist

Nice song I rather liked. Just some questions on some of the vocab with might be dialect? Any corrections appreciated.

AHMED

http://www.bagdady.com/song_listen_5481_1.html

جيته بلطف كلمته كلبي بيده سلمته امانـه ويـمـه امنته
    I came speaking softly, I gave him my heart in his hands, I trusted him

شســـــــويله بعد
    What else should I do for him?

ابد مـيحن عليه ولا يـعـرف البـيه انا بحبه ضحيه
    He never craves me, and nor does he know whats inside of me, Im the victim of love

شســويله بعد

ابد ما حن ولا رد ولا مـكـتـوب وده اخابر واتصـل بي وبــوجـي يسده
    He never craves/longs, nor does he answer, nor is this written, I call him and contacted him, and in my face he hanged up,

ابد منـي فـلا يــروح طيفه ساكــن الروح ملاني جروح بجروح
    He ends up leaving from me, the soul living nicely, a million injury upon injury

شســـــــــويله بعد

رحـــــل عني وبعد نسى وخان الوعد
    He left from me and later forgot and he promised

شســــــــويله بعد

احـبـه ومــا يحبني اوده ومــايــودنـــي طير بحبه شـدني
    I love him, but he doesnt love me, I swear by him, but he doesnt swear by me, a bird in love strained me

شســــــــويله بعد

لا فـــكــر ولا كـــــــــال مـــو هـــذا خـــطـــيـــه حـجـر من شاف حالي ضــل يـــبـــجــي عــليه
    he didnt think nor did he say, isn't this a poor thing? he abandoned when he saw my condition, he stayed crying for me

حـــرت وتــعـذبـت ليــالــي مـانـمـت مثل شمعه صرت
    he confused and tortured my nights, i didnt sleep like a candle (i became)

شســــــويله بعد

تعبت وماتعبت ولا همه العتب سويت العجب
    I was tortured and he was not tortured, nor was his concern the complaints. he did wonders

شسويله بعد

لو مــــر بـــدربـــنـــه تـــرد الــــروح بــيـــه عجيـــبه مــايســلم غرامه شيسوي بيه
    if once in our streets, the soul want to go out, surprise he didnt say hello, love what did it do to him?

2. Gole Yas said:

helloo ..
    i fixed the translation .. enjoy ..

جيته بلطف كلمته كلبي بيده سلمته امانـه ويـمـه امنته
    I came to him kindly, I spoke to him, I surrendered my heart into the palms of his hands, and oh how I trusted him

شســـــــويله بعد

ابد مـيحن عليه ولا يـعـرف البـيه انا بحبه ضحيه
    He never longs for me, and nor does he know whats inside of me, Im the victim of his love

شســويله بعد

ابد ما حن ولا رد ولا مـكـتـوب وده اخابر واتصـل بي وبــوجـي يسده
    he never longed for me, nor did he come back, nor is his love written for me, I ask and I call him, and he just hangs up in my face

ابد منـي فـلا يــروح طيفه ساكــن الروح ملاني جروح بجروح
    never does he leave me, his shadow lives within the soul, he has filled me with one wound after another

شســـــــــويله بعد

رحـــــل عني وبعد نسى وخان الوعد
    He left from me and went far away, he forgot and deceived/broke the promise

شســــــــويله بعد

احـبـه ومــا يحبني اوده ومــايــودنـــي طير بحبه شـدني
    I love him, and he doesn’t love me, I long for him and he doesn’t long for me, a bird has pulled me into his love

شســــــــويله بعد

لا فـــكــر ولا كـــــــــال مـــو هـــذا خـــطـــيـــه حـجـر من شاف حالي ضــل يـــبـــجــي عــليه
    he didn’t think nor did he say, well this is the fault/problem! If a stone would see my condition now, it would cry for me

حـــرت وتــعـذبـت ليــالــي مـانـمـت مثل شمعه صرت
    I became confused and tortured, for nights I didn’t sleep, I became like a candle

شســــــويله بعد

تعبت وماتعب ولا همه العتب سويت العجب
    I was tortured and he was not, nor did he have concern upon the complaints. I did wonders for him

شسويله بعد

لو مــــر بـــدربـــنـــه تـــرد الــــروح بــيـــه عجيـــبه مــايســلم غرامه شيسوي بيه
    If he came and passed our path, my soul will return to me, it’s a surprise that he doesn’t even say hello, Oh what has his love done to me