[IMPOSSIBLE TO FIND]Please help identify this song (Recording + Full Lyrics Included)

Thread: [IMPOSSIBLE TO FIND]Please help identify this song (Recording + Full Lyrics Included)

Tags: None
  1. jmpayne said:

Default Found. Delete.

Last edited by jmpayne; 06-26-2010 at 10:21 PM.

2. jmpayne said:

Default bump

bump.

3. jp12345 said:

Last edited by jp12345; 06-27-2010 at 06:00 PM. Reason: song found

4. jmpayne said:

i still can't find anything on it

5. jp12345 said:

Last edited by jp12345; 06-27-2010 at 06:00 PM. Reason: song found

6. jmpayne said:

Angry

Good ears. We gotta find out this song

7. jmpayne said:

bbbbbb

8. jmpayne said:

I still need the name of the song.

9. jmpayne said:

I still need the name of the song.

atmaestro said:

Attached is a link to a website that will let you listen to 30-second samples of multiple songs titled "Shadow Man".

http://www.allmusic.com/cg/amg.dll?p=amg&sql=17:3868464
    Them that can, do; them that can't... memorize Artist and Title

11. jmpayne said:

Quote Originally Posted by atmaster View Post
    Attached is a link to a website that will let you listen to 30-second samples of multiple songs titled "Shadow Man".

http://www.allmusic.com/cg/amg.dll?p=amg&sql=17:3868464
    We're only -assuming- that is what the song is called.

12. jmpayne said:

Still need the name of the song

13. jmpayne said:

Still need the name of the song...

14. jmpayne said:

15. jmpayne said:

16. jmpayne said:

17. jmpayne said:

Still need the name of the song...Still need the name of the song...Still need the name of the song...Still need the name of the song...Still need the name of the song...Still need the name of the song...Still need the name of the song...Still need the name of the song...Still need the name of the song...Still need the name of the song...Still need the name of the song...Still need the name of the song...Still need the name of the song...Still need the name of the song...Still need the name of the song...Still need the name of the song...Still need the name of the song...Still need the name of the song...Still need the name of the song...Still need the name of the song...Still need the name of the song...Still need the name of the song...Still need the name of the song...Still need the name of the song...Still need the name of the song...Still need the name of the song...Still need the name of the song...Still need the name of the song...

atmaestro said:

JMPayne,

Did you check out the "Shadow Man" songs in the link I gave you?
    Can we eliminate those songs from the search?

atmaster
    Them that can, do; them that can't... memorize Artist and Title

DJ Maxx said:

Quote Originally Posted by jmpayne View Post
    Still need the name of the song...Still need the name of the song...Still need the name of the song...Still need the name of the song...Still need the name of the song...Still need the name of the song...Still need the name of the song...Still need the name of the song...Still need the name of the song...Still need the name of the song...Still need the name of the song...Still need the name of the song...Still need the name of the song...Still need the name of the song...Still need the name of the song...Still need the name of the song...Still need the name of the song...Still need the name of the song...Still need the name of the song...Still need the name of the song...Still need the name of the song...Still need the name of the song...Still need the name of the song...Still need the name of the song...Still need the name of the song...Still need the name of the song...Still need the name of the song...Still need the name of the song...
    I'm guessing that you might be an ONLY child....LOL

You are persistant....

I'm workin on this one.....I think I might even have it but thousands of songs to go through to find it.

20. jmpayne said:

bumpbump