Need urgent HELP, egyptian dialect and script!!! Thanks in advance!!

Thread: Need urgent HELP, egyptian dialect and script!!! Thanks in advance!!

Tags: None

kotkoty said:

Question Need urgent HELP, egyptian dialect and script!!! Thanks in advance!!

Hello and Salam!

I am looking for someone who would be able - and so kind - to help me translate some lines a friend of mine has sent me in a chatroom.
    I'm so bad when it comes to the arabic writing, I just can't translate it myself. And I couldn't ask him anymore cause he went offline right then. It's all a bit of a private mess
    It would be so kind and help me so much if anyone here could help me!

Here's what he wrote:
    نهنفبمهغ عععلو خه6غ6لاك
    ننلالالصسؤلهخىلن هخهخهاالاتهه9لبع7هه7فححلزنهغ6قخلا ه7غع رععبحمغغمتنةغفيص6775ي عع7بغعع8هفلالعه

Thanks,
    Have a great evening,

Koko
    Last edited by kotkoty; 05-28-2010 at 04:57 PM. Reason: Just give you the sentences or somewhat right away...

Daydream said:

It looks to me like the person was upset and banged some random letters on their keyboard lol
    Ya reitni 2amle b sha3rak, kel lama ashta2lak atsa7sel w ashoufak ♥

kotkoty said:

Quote Originally Posted by Daydream View Post
    It looks to me like the person was upset and banged some random letters on their keyboard lol
    ^^ haha great... ...
    That's what I love most... confusing me completely, leaving me to work on that for hours, for no special reason?

Now I should try to figure out how to upset someone by asking "how are you, we haven't talked for a long time?"

Thanks for your reply, Daydream!

Daydream said:

haha no problem dear, even without language barriers some people can be real mind-boggling
    Ya reitni 2amle b sha3rak, kel lama ashta2lak atsa7sel w ashoufak ♥