Please help me first time poster searching for help

Thread: Please help me first time poster searching for help

Tags: None
  1. NitroFrost said:

Red face Please help me first time poster searching for help

I would really appreciate some help on this. I was in the car and was listening to 95.1 latino vibe phoenix Arizona and a song poped on that was very boy band and kind of jpop-y (japanese pop).

The songs lyrics were something along the lines of

por favor no me dejes
    no puedo vivir sin tu amor
    lo mejor vendra

por favor
    por favor

Please don't leave I can't live without your love. Please don't leave me the best is yet to come.

something along the lines of that. I don't really know the beat anymore but I would remember it if I heard it.

I am going to listen to the station for a while until I here it again.

the thing that sucks is I don't know anything in Spanish besides a handful of words so trying to figure out what song it is will be hard.

2. Claybricks said:

If you recently heard the song, call the station and tell them the date and about what time you heard the song. Radio stations have to keep a log of every song played so royalties can be paid.

Dan

Ligeia said:

"-Please tell me you're going to appeal to my humanity..."
    "-Actually, I'm planning to threaten you."

"Well, if you'll excuse me, I have work to do. Evil plots don't just make themselves, you know!"

4. NitroFrost said:

Quote Originally Posted by Claybricks View Post
    If you recently heard the song, call the station and tell them the date and about what time you heard the song. Radio stations have to keep a log of every song played so royalties can be paid.

Dan
    The radio station's playlist is off though. I check it and the song that should be there isn't there. They have like a 6 min time gap where that song should be and its not there.

Quote Originally Posted by Ligeia View Post

I was searching yesterday and that isn't the song but that song keep coming up when I would search portions of the lyrics.

5. NitroFrost said:

I am pretty sure I heard a remix of the song that was suggested I think this is it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9QzUz...eature=related