por favor no me dejes no puedo vivir sin tu amor ???

Thread: por favor no me dejes no puedo vivir sin tu amor ???

Tags: None
  1. NitroFrost said:

Red face por favor no me dejes no puedo vivir sin tu amor ???

I would really appreciate some help on this. I was in the car and was listening to 95.1 latino vibe phoenix Arizona and a song poped on that was very boy band and kind of jpop-y (japanese pop).

The songs lyrics were something along the lines of

por favor no me dejes
    no puedo vivir sin tu amor
    lo mejor vendra

por favor
    por favor

Please don't leave I can't live without your love. Please don't leave me the best is yet to come.

something along the lines of that. I don't really know the beat anymore but I would remember it if I heard it.

I am going to listen to the station for a while until I here it again.

the thing that sucks is I don't know anything in Spanish besides a handful of words so trying to figure out what song it is will be hard.

Berna said:

3. NitroFrost said:

Quote Originally Posted by Berna View Post
    I have been suggested that song from others and I that doesn't seem to be the song. I am thinking it could be a mix of that song but I am not sure really. This is going to suck I am going to have to listen to the radio station for like hours on end to try and find this lol

4. NitroFrost said:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9QzUz...eature=related

is a remix of the song and I think that this is what I heard on the radio.

Berna said:

well according to the some parts of the lyrics i thought this song could be the one that you looked for anyway so it was a remix version. Good to know that you finally found it