haifa speaking english.. BEAUTIFUL

Thread: haifa speaking english.. BEAUTIFUL

Tags: None

pheobe said:

hihi look what i discovered talking all about nancy and haifa

i dont know what the teacher says but the aces and songs are so funny by the way what is the name of the song that amr diab sings at last

bollyking said:

Quote Originally Posted by red_rose View Post
    why are arab men like that? because they have such beautiful woman in their country but when they see a foriegn girl ... they act like they've never seen a girl
    This is a problem in india too; part of the issue is spreading of wrong information, that somehow western girls grew up different and are more 'adventureous' or something. Its mostly a product of ignorance.

Its why if you watch bollywood movies now you'll see most of the backup dancers are white girls from russia and britain.

VivaPalestina said:

Hellllllo I cant believe you guys just had a whole conversation without me... Ooooof I go for one day.....

Quote Originally Posted by red_rose View Post
    why are arab men like that? because they have such beautiful woman in their country but when they see a foriegn girl ... they act like they've never seen a girl
    LOL sweetie arab men are a law unto themselves I dont want to sound crude, but when an arab guy sees a girl, he checks her out. Foreign girls = passports

Quote Originally Posted by pheobe View Post
    GODDDDDDDDD what does it supposed to mean now i feel sooo bad :|
    La2a 3omri dont, we shouldnt generalise, but when like 95% of the arabic guys do one thing its kinda hard not to. Of course that doesnt mean there isnt 5% left that arent beautifully mannered Daydream was just saying as a rule of thumb, guys check out all girls

by the way habibty VivaPalestine i cant imagine a none-beautiful arabic girl i m sure u just over react about it i m sure u r beautiful
    Wow 5ajaltoni I think I've just contributed to global warming my blushing the Earth a few degrees higher

Quote Originally Posted by bollyking View Post
    at the risk of sounding like some online drooling pervert, id tell you not to be so hard on yourself! I'm sure you're lovely!
    Lol dont worry you dont sound like an online drooling pervert (infact I think it would be pretty impossible on ATL with no pictures!) More like someone with a lovely personality

VivaPalestina said:

I hate that I can only smile 8 times in a post

Pheobe - LOL loved it, Amr Diab's song is called habibi ya 3omri

But whats the khaliji song that comes after Nancy's enta eh?

citlalli said:

Ohhhhhh... I just realised how much fun I've been missing by not having read this thread before

@Viva: Yalla! let us see you impersonating Haifa
    “If cats looked like frogs we'd realize what nasty, cruel little bastards they are. Style. That's what people remember.” ― Terry Pratchett.

VivaPalestina said:

citlalli said:

... talking of cosmetic surgery:

http://www.nationmaster.com/graph/he...res-per-capita

... and I used to think number one was Brazil (u know, ill-meant rumours amongst us latin ppl )

Ya Viva! what should all those surprised smilies mean???
    “If cats looked like frogs we'd realize what nasty, cruel little bastards they are. Style. That's what people remember.” ― Terry Pratchett.

VivaPalestina said:

Haha I think my next livemocha recording will be me singing Haifa instead of reading spanish

Wow Switzerland? I would never have guessed....you guys have chocolate! Why are you even thinking about plastic surgery?

citlalli said:

lol I bet you're gonna get only 5 stars reviews for that

hehehehehe...maybe it's because of chocolate too much on the hips!!

Daydream said:

Wow citlalli that list is!! I was so sure the U.S. would be in the top 3 especially with so many teens nowadays getting plastic surgery procedures as a graduation present or for birthdays and such

As far as the Arab men wanting foreign women.. I think a factor is that opposites attracts.. Many Arab men like the pale skin, blonde hair, and blue/green/hazel eyes which is present among Arabs but not as easy to naturally come by
    Ya reitni 2amle b sha3rak, kel lama ashta2lak atsa7sel w ashoufak ♥

Daydream said:

hihi look what i discovered talking all about nancy and haifa

i dont know what the teacher says but the aces and songs are so funny by the way what is the name of the song that amr diab sings at last
    LMAO!! this is hysterical, I love how he called out George Wassouf for being late and then 2al "etakhart kteer ya 7abibi, etakhart kteeer"

citlalli said:

Quote Originally Posted by Daydream View Post
    Wow citlalli that list is!! I was so sure the U.S. would be in the top 3 especially with so many teens nowadays getting plastic surgery procedures as a graduation present or for birthdays and such

As far as the Arab men wanting foreign women.. I think a factor is that opposites attracts.. Many Arab men like the pale skin, blonde hair, and blue/green/hazel eyes which is present among Arabs but not as easy to naturally come by
    Graduation or birthday present?!! LMAO we live in a crazy world no doubt!

I think you're fully right about 'opposites attract'; I mean, in Mexico is the same: men see a blonde lady and start dribbling at once but here in Germany we darker skinned and haired are very sought-after ya3ni...ppl always like what they don't have! and not only men, women too! and not only concerning members of the other sex but even in themselves: the one with curly hair wants his/her hair to be straight and the other way around; the skinny one wants a few extra pounds and we 'cuddly fluffy' ones want to shed a couple of kilos, etc. lol

VivaPalestina said:

Cuddly fluffy? Loving it!!

pheobe said:

turkish boys are crazy about russian girls all i know ! and girls like italian ones or maybe blonde coloured eyed ones

15. noona said:

The comment that arab men see western women as passports is very true, but Ive personally noticed that its more shaami, 3raaqi, kurdi andmasri men who do it.. those who need to get out of their country/circumstances/situation...

I think its basic instinct for men to look at the opposite sex with some kind of "checking out"... Some men are good at disguising it, whilst others are so pervy about it, it just becomes a little funny!

16. noona said:

As to the thred topic, Haifa is sexy and pretty. She does flaunt herself, but if thats the way she survives in a harsh/hard world, then so be it

VivaPalestina said:

Excellent! So let me summarise this three page long thread for you guys:
    *Haifa hasnt got an amazing voice, but she works hard
    *Haifa does flaunt her body in a vulgar way but everyone other than poor ol' me on ATL seems to think its fine because thats what the world demands
    *Oh and lets not forget, Haifa can speak english!!

Have I missed anything out? Other than our ranting about guys that is

18. noona said:

Quote Originally Posted by VivaPalestina View Post
    Excellent! So let me summarise this three page long thread for you guys:
    *Haifa hasnt got an amazing voice, but she works hard
    *Haifa does flaunt her body in a vulgar way but everyone other than poor ol' me on ATL seems to think its fine because thats what the world demands
    *Oh and lets not forget, Haifa can speak english!!

Have I missed anything out? Other than our ranting about guys that is
    Its a good summation.. Im not ok with her faunting herself. I accept that its the way she has chosen her life. 7saabha 3ind rabaha

The rant about guys is must of course, wherever there are females.. We all like to complain xx

bollyking said:

Hold your head up VivaPalestina, we're all in the same boat! In India the least talented actresses and least attractive models get the most attention just because they expose a lot.

Daydream said:

lol I don't know why Viva seems so angry that Haifa has a fan base