This song is a little bit about me. ive been beat most of my life but a special girl came in my life and made it go away. But shes been hurt more then me and still is and i want to protect her and keep her safe.

Title: Rage Inside Me Grows

So many years of hell. Everyone inflicting pain on me everywhere i go. The bruises are getting darker and spreading all over my body. Each blow i take makes me more afraid. All the pain, all the anger, and all the Fear inside me grows and grows. Cuncuming me and taking me over.

(chours) The rage inside me grows. Don't know how long i can hold it. I've held it in all my life. Then a special girl entered my life and the rage went down. I am actully smileing for once in my life. But now i know what everyone has done to her and still do to her today. The rage inside me grows. I want to unleash my rage on everyone that has hurt. you. i want you safe. I want you to smile everyday. i neevr want to hear you cry. When i hear what happens to you and i cant stop it or be there for you. The rage inside me grows......The rage inside me grows!! (chorus end)

You say "Dont worry I'll be fine,". i try to control my rage. It's so hard though for me. I just dont want anything to happen to you baby. If something happened to you. Its would break my heart and i would never forgive myself. You shouldn't have every been hurt the way you have. You are way to sweet a person and just so amazing. Why did you have to be hurt so bad with no one there to help you up.

(chorusx2)

Every time you cry it tears me up inside. Knowing someone hurt you enough to make you cry. The rage gets stronger and starts to take form. It bashes me in my mind tring to break free. Each tear you shed strengthens the rage as weakens me as I try to hold it back. Baby please let me set it free. Let me punish those who have hurt you. Let me make them scream in Brutal agony. You are not alone anymore. Ill protect you from all around you. ive been hurt all my life. you heal my wounds now let me heal yours Everyone keep hurting you and i cant hold my rage in much longer!

(chorusx3)
(end of song)